• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Climate Change Thread

It's only conservative white, hetero sexual, male climate change.

Believe it now?
Sorry. I don't believe in person they/them climate change

I believe there are slight changes happening. The climate has been changing since the Earth was formed. I think humans have very little to zero effect on climate. Yes, we do cause pollution that has a negative impact on our health way more than any effect we have on changing climate.
So, I think an effort should be made, as America has been doing, and more than most countries, to be focused on things to reduce pollution and waste. But, NOT at the expense of giving up our position in the world. Not at the expense of crippling our businesses, our economy and our citizens.
And the ******" arrogance of our leaders to even try to make us believe that they have answers or the power to change the Earth's climate. They know they don't. It's a big scam to gain total control and enrich themselves and begin the Great Reset. Everyone knows it yet; it can't be stopped. It's maddening to think about. Hopefully, the cycle holds true and the hard times coming will create strong men. We won't see it in our lifetime.

I believe there are slight changes happening. The climate has been changing since the Earth was formed. I think humans have very little to zero effect on climate. Yes, we do cause pollution that has a negative impact on our health way more than any effect we have on changing climate.
So, I think an effort should be made, as America has been doing, and more than most countries, to be focused on things to reduce pollution and waste. But, NOT at the expense of giving up our position in the world. Not at the expense of crippling our businesses, our economy and our citizens.
And the ******" arrogance of our leaders to even try to make us believe that they have answers or the power to change the Earth's climate. They know they don't. It's a big scam to gain total control and enrich themselves and begin the Great Reset. Everyone knows it yet; it can't be stopped. It's maddening to think about. Hopefully, the cycle holds true and the hard times coming will create strong men. We won't see it in our lifetime.
If they would just tax us more, it would improve

What we need is more slave labor mining cobalt in the Congo for our EV and other battery needs.

What the hell is it with that country? You won't see this on CNN.

Slavery is ok with American leadership as long as it's somewhere else. ( It's cleverly hidden here). I don't want one of these fire hazard batteries.

nVhj8pi.png

CO2 makes the flowers grow. Why do they hate flowers? HOW DARE THEY!!

Progressives have a war on flowers.

Goddammit, Tim, the experts are never wrong about the climate!! Just look at this:

Indisputable that the experts were completely correct about the impending ice age global warming global climate something-or-other.

Photo from my mountain top this morning, not sure but I think it may be volcanic ash. The end is near.

View attachment 10251

Snow: a well-known result of ice age global warming greenhouse effect climate-is-different-today-than-yesterday. Some other well-known results from ice age global warming greenhouse effect climate-is-different-today-than-yesterday are a lack of snow, rain, a lack of rain, heat, cold, ice, no ice, tornadoes, lack of tornadoes, hurricanes, lack of hurricanes, flooding, drought, wet conditions, dry conditions, Northern Lights, Southern Cross and tomato soup.

Greta should be climate czar partner with the expert John Kerry.

Just a reminder - the green energy obsession is economic suicide:

Here’s the bottom line:

• In the US, the average electricity price to the consumer is on the order of $0.10 per kilowatt-hour.
  • The Manhattan Institute says that globally, we’ve subsidized wind/solar/biofuels to the tune of $5 trillion over 20 years.
  • Our World In Data says that globally, they’ve delivered 9.12 petawatt-hours (1015 watt-hours) in 20 yrs.
That’s $0.55 per kilowatt-hour that we’ve thrown down a rat-hole.

a-chart-for-good-folks-who-dream.png