• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Dem **** Show starts tonight,

Saw Tulsi Gabbard on Tucker the other night and I can't help but like the woman.

Add in the fact that she's suing the **** out of Goolag.

Add in the fact that she's suing the **** out of Goolag.

tenor.gif

I, for one, hope they come out and talk race, and how Baltimore received $16 billion in federal funding last year

ayep

anyone watching tonight?

Biden / Harris cat fight! whoop whoop

She is sounding way low key, her handlers musta warned her not to be too pitbull

Tulsi, I can’t help but notice her chest is all shiny. Is she sweating? Is it hot in there?

Biden stutters again.

why ask questions. the candidates don't answer them

Gabbard is beating down Harris.

sorry Jitter didn't see your post

the moderators are calling Trump racist how can CNN even jokingly call themselves a fair news network?

Trump/Gabbard 2020

Michael Moore: "I Am Begging Michelle Obama To Get Into This Race"

lololololololol

I, for one, hope they come out and talk race, and how Baltimore received $16 billion in federal funding last year

ayep

Just like Obama's stimulus. Almost all the money just gets sucked up and given out to cronies instead of paying for the actual intended projects.

I guess the rats aren't shovel ready

Michael Moore: "I Am Begging Michelle Obama To Get Into This Race"

lololololololol

My question is why? What does she offer the nation? She's black, a woman, popular among liberals and was married to the President. Aside from that, what does she offer? More ****** school lunches?

I could see a Biden/Gabbard ticket.

I still think Kamala Harris is going to be the Democrat nominee. CNN and MSNBC are contorting themselves to sell her to America. Gonna be fun times, come November 2020.