• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Eclipse Is Racist

Unsure if that's fake news or not. But for all you trumpeteers out there it's called science. No need to hunt witches and burn them.

Unsure if that's fake news or not. But for all you trumpeteers out there it's called science. No need to hunt witches and burn them.

Good grief you've been hanging with too many turds on Facebook. Trumpeteer...hahaha. No science behind calling the eclipse racist. Just heads up ***** sideways.

OF course the sun is RAYcist - it just put it's blackface on!

Brooklyn Law School professor Alice Ristroph

alice_ristroph_hmpg.jpg

liberal to the core

She couldn't have written that with a straight face.

Of course this happened.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FNowThisPolitics%2Fvideos%2F1673513832680100%2F&show_text=1&width=560" width="560" height="562" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

Don't be like the President, just don't.

20915547_10155426635671648_1363791852380208977_n.jpg

I peaked a few times today with my sunglasses on. If you glance real quick you get a pretty good "image" of the sun. Most of my watching today was through a pin hole which actually worked really well.

I peaked a few times today with my sunglasses on. If you glance real quick you get a pretty good "image" of the sun. Most of my watching today was through a pin hole which actually worked really well.

I was lucky to have someone score some of those glasses. The only thing you clouldnsee was the eclipse. Lenses didn't work very well when trying to take a pic though.

The Eclipse was one big nothingburger.

You could see it real well with eclipse glasses on. I peeked without and took pics with my phone but you couldn't really see it that way. Mostly it got a little dark here like if it was real cloudy.

Could see it with glasses on here.
The eclipse let off a different sunlight.
Very grayish I would say. Pretty cool I guess.

But really over hyped imo

I work for a construction business and my co-worker had a welding mask so we viewed through that, lol. Hope the shade 10 was powerful enough though. Guess I'll find out soon enough.

He just excels at stupid doesn't he?

Stop it. He was joking around doing that, plus I bet just about everyone took at least a quick glance without protective eyewear on today.

A successful, billionaire real estate developer who ascended to the White House.How much more stupid can he be?

I always laugh at the idiots who say President Trump is dumb. Really? If you really think that he is dumb then you are the tardiest tard in all of Tardom..

I always laugh at the idiots who say President Trump is dumb. Really? If you really think that he is dumb then you are the tardiest tard in all of Tardom..

have you been reading this forum lately? smh

His arrogance and poor communication skills make him appear dumb, but he must have a damn good business mind.

Last edited:
The woman that said an astronomical event was racist has a doctoral level education. Let that sink in.

I want to ask one question how the hell is a natural event racist is it the fact that she may be racist against white people

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Steeler Nation mobile app

Holy crap. This, from a professor at the Brooklyn Law School.

Don't go there.

I watched the eclipse. It was so hard NOT to look at the sun without the glasses on. But I had to set an example for my kiddos. I did glance up real quick once to get a look at the drone the astronomy class had flying over the football field. Wichita was at 94% totality, and I thought it would have been a lot darker than it was. The temp was cooler though, which was nice. I thought it was a let down though.

That being said- I read that article yesterday and thought for sure it came from The Onion. Alas, it did not. How anyone could think this woman isn't crazy is beyond me. And she gets paid to teach kids. Wow.

Lyn, only a liberal academic can come up with such blatant absurdity. That, or a caveman.

Check out the comments section. Comedy gold.