• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Enemy of the People Thread

How much of that bureaucracy do we really need? Axe the Dept. of Education, Start from scratch with the FBI, Reduce the role of the EPA to a much smaller more clearly defined role. Simplify the tax code and and pare down the IRS immensely. Immigration and naturalization is a clusterfuck that needs totally redone. Axe DHS and replace with a smaller more clearly defined department. Return most
of the HUD and similar departments to the States with much smaller leaner federal oversight/intrusion. In todays digital age there is no need for such bloat.
.......ummmmm.....you left out the monstrosity that is HHS and its monster FDA.....the F needs to with USDA, and the D needs revamped with NO pharma phucks...to start.

.......ummmmm.....you left out the monstrosity that is HHS and its monster FDA.....the F needs to with USDA, and the D needs revamped with NO pharma phucks...to start.
Yeah I was trying to impart the idea without getting into the ridiculous list of all the alphabet bandits that need pruned or removed.

We waste so much money on power hungry middle management paper pushers(or whatever you would call them in the digital age) that could be going directly to helping people escape terrible conditions and building people up. Instead we just build up more wasteful government that just feeds on itself.

That’s what I’m saying, Mitch needs to go.

We are also mourning the loss of another TV station

pgCWGcc.jpg

dYlF1X0.jpg

This is a fascinating, but disturbing read. Excerpts below, worth reading the whole article.

1660826347103.png

Throughout the first two quarters, MRC counted 309 total individual censorship cases that translated to no fewer than 195,251,589 times that Big Tech kept information from social media users through secondhand censorship.

Big Tech companies tirelessly worked to shackle the spread of content across several issue areas; most notably, elections, President Joe Biden and “transgenderism,” from April through June. This discriminatory information control was an attempt to strong-arm Americans to embrace leftist orthodoxy.

If we are talking about enemies of the people we have to discuss the expansion and militarization of the IRS.

A Harley Biker is riding by the zoo in Washington, DC when he sees a little girl leaning into the lion's cage. Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the collar of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, under the eyes of her screaming parents. The biker jumps off his Harley, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch. Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of the girl, and the biker brings the girl to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly. A reporter has watched the whole event.

The reporter addressing the Harley rider says, “Sir, this was the most gallant and bravest thing I've seen a man do in my whole life.”

The Harley rider replies, “Why, it was nothing, really. The lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger, and acted as I felt right.”

The reporter says, “Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist, you know, and tomorrow's paper will have this story on the front page. So, what do you do for a living, and what political affiliation do you have?”

The biker replies "I'm a U.S. Marine, a Republican and I’m voting for Trump."

The journalist leaves.

The following morning the biker buys the paper to see if it indeed brings news of his actions, and reads, on the front page:
“U.S. MARINE ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT & STEALS HIS LUNCH”

A former reporter confirms and discusses the narratives and how they are manipulated and used in the news industry and all about the censorship they employ (with Project Veritas).

Infuriating.

A Washington state judge on Wednesday fined Facebook parent company Meta nearly $25 million for repeatedly and intentionally violating campaign finance disclosure law, in what is believed to be the largest campaign finance penalty in U.S. history.

Just a slap on the wrist financially however for Meta.

But damn...an evil media empire actually fined for breaking rules? Color me truly a little shocked.