• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Enemy of the People Thread

And you wonder why they are trying to bring Rogan down. Too much truth happens there.

Rogan was actually defending the statement in the beginning, until he got the full context. Rogan is a crazy conspiracy theorist though who needs to be silenced.

Everyone in the world should listen to this very carefully at least once:

Spot on!! We see that here with Tibs and Flog...nothing but MSM talking points and absolutely no critical thinking skills.

"yOu tHinK thaT beCausE you ArE a wHyTe sO0pRemAsEE!!"
- Tibiflog
- Flogilo

"When Honest Hillary tells me he's lying."
Yeah about that "Who you gonna believe" stuff.

vCiVdiW.jpg

The enemy of the people even insinuating the U.S. should open the Keystone PL and this is the kind of answer this administration gives:

How long are any lawmakers with any power going to at least try to do something about this? Beyond reprehensible at this point.

This gave me a good chuckle:

From all I can see, we need some kind of leadership change in gov't.....both sides are so corrupt that it is getting silly to watch. Just seein' people spending a million dollars to win a $25,000 a year position should be enough evidence in its self.

loxLWVa.jpg

From all I can see, we need some kind of leadership change in gov't.....both sides are so corrupt that it is getting silly to watch. Just seein' people spending a million dollars to win a $25,000 a year position should be enough evidence in its self.

loxLWVa.jpg
McCarthy maybe, McConnell certainly not.

McCarthy maybe, McConnell certainly not.

I'm not completely sold on ole Mitch JonBoy. His time may have come to an end. I read good stuff about him, then I read some bad stuff. I don't have any specifics yet but I may do some more diggin' even though I don't live anywhere where my opinion could make a difference.

images
images
images
images
images

I'm not completely sold on ole Mitch JonBoy. His time may have come to an end. I read good stuff about him, then I read some bad stuff. I don't have any specifics yet but I may do some more diggin' even though I don't live anywhere where my opinion could make a difference.

images
That’s what I’m saying, Mitch needs to go.

Judges have been the only thing Mitch has really done right. Aside from that he is establishment trash.
Problem is that term limits for Congress won’t help unless you have term limits for the bureaucracy too.

Problem is that term limits for Congress won’t help unless you have term limits for the bureaucracy too.
Let's take term limits to a whole new level. Every 12 years they should move the entire works to a different state. Share the wealth and free decent Virginians and Marylanders from the scourge that has populated DC for years.

Or get rid of it all together. They can now have a virtual Congress.

and convincing those career politicians to legislate themselves out of a job

Reactions: JMM
and convincing those career politicians to legislate themselves out of a job

Constitutional Convention Of The States. **** convincing them.

The people in power already wipe their feet with the constitution and commit treason without any consequences whatsoever.

It's just an old piece of paper without enforcement. It will probably be too late before people realize the path to saving their republic was right in front of them all along.

How much of that bureaucracy do we really need? Axe the Dept. of Education, Start from scratch with the FBI, Reduce the role of the EPA to a much smaller more clearly defined role. Simplify the tax code and and pare down the IRS immensely. Immigration and naturalization is a clusterfuck that needs totally redone. Axe DHS and replace with a smaller more clearly defined department. Return most
of the HUD and similar departments to the States with much smaller leaner federal oversight/intrusion. In todays digital age there is no need for such bloat.

Last edited:
How much of that bureaucracy do we really need? Axe the Dept. of Education, Start from scratch with the FBI, Reduce the role of the EPA to a much smaller more clearly defined role. Simplify the tax code and and pare down the IRS immensely. Immigration and naturalization is a clusterfuck that needs totally redone. Axe DHS and replace with a smaller more clearly defined department. Return most
of the HUD and similar departments to the States with much smaller leaner federal oversight/intrusion. In todays digital age there is no need for such bloat.
Trump tried and you saw what they did to him.