• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Epstein Problem

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

Pretty much. And the Clintons were far away in Chicago making sure to be taking pictures in large crowds around the same time so as to not be associated in this whatsoever. But of course, they're professionals and have been for decades.

Supersteeler

Reaction score
Wow. Want a glimpse into how corrupt the Twitter machine really is?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Nice <a href="https://t.co/zlt2kFOKk3">pic.twitter.com/zlt2kFOKk3</a></p>— Stephen Miller (@redsteeze) <a href="https://twitter.com/redsteeze/status/1160256435713925121?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 10, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This #ClintonBodyCount was trending, and it got up to 100,000+ tweets (that I saw with my own eyes) before being changed to:

#TrumpBodyCount

It must have gotten so much backlash that they've since taken it down, but it was absolutely at the top of Twitter, trending and using the amount of tweets taken from the #ClintonBodyCount -- like Donald Trump has a rash of suspicious suicides, heart attacks and other deaths of other people that are commonly thought to be associated with him.

I also just read that Google went through and scrubbed about 99% of the pictures on the net of Clinton and Epstein together. However, the couple of pics circulating of Trump and Epstein are being displayed prominently through related and sometimes unrelated searches.

Steelin

Contributor
Reaction score
Pretty much. And the Clintons were far away in Chicago making sure to be taking pictures in large crowds around the same time so as to not be associated in this whatsoever. But of course, they're professionals and have been for decades.

It's nothing personal. So insane how it's risen since Arkansas. at that time it seemed to be a more localized phenomenon. Since his presidency it's went global. The foundation and Haiti "recovery" after the hurricane, etc has reached a whole new level. The fact that daddy Bush has his fingers in that is huge in relation to their getting away with their reign of terror.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
I also just read that Google went through and scrubbed about 99% of the pictures on the net of Clinton and Epstein together. However, the couple of pics circulating of Trump and Epstein are being displayed prominently through related and sometimes unrelated searches.

My shocked face:

tenor.gif

Scum. All of them.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
37ptma.jpg

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
Somehow this is trumps fault

I ended up on the Daily Kos website reporting this, and decided to read the comments section. Some implicated that Trump was somehow involved, and that Barr will sweep it under the carpet.
Facts do not live over there.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

Of course.

43Hitman

Contributor
Reaction score
I just did a search of Clinton+Epstein on Goolag and there are tons of images of them together... So not sure about the scrubbing.

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
I just did a search of Clinton+Epstein on Goolag and there are tons of images of them together... So not sure about the scrubbing.

Not me. I did it and the first image is one with Epstein and Trump together and none of Clinton with Epstein. Googled "Epstein Bill Clinton"

xjx

Reaction score
Fake news is the new normal in this country.

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Fake news is the new normal in this country.
They don't even try to hide it anymore. They all just throw out a bunch of **** and we have to figure it out for ourselves.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
67894836_10220201936979331_184496006736379904_n.jpg

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score

There's arguing all over social media that this is all just right wing conspiracy theory.

Every...single...one...of...these...is a hoax.

Yep.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Fake News is the enemy of the people.

There should be a fake news channel. Its job, to report the mistakes of CNN, NBC, and ABC.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

The really troubling thing about that graphic are the 'bodyguards'. Without knowing the specifics of each one's death, it seems very suspicious to me that so many high-ranking military officers died/committed suicide.

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
How conveeenient...

https://nypost.com/2019/08/11/theres-no-video-of-jeffrey-epsteins-apparent-suicide-sources/

There’s no surveillance video of the incident during which Jeffrey Epstein apparently hanged himself in a federal lockup in Lower Manhattan, law-enforcement officials told The Post on Sunday.

Although there are cameras in the 9 South wing where the convicted pedophile was being held at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, they are trained on the areas outside the cells and not inside, according to sources familiar with the setup there.