• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Epstein Problem

Spike

Reaction score
No evidence. Consider the Epstein case closed. Nothing to see here people. Move along, move along.

Spike

Reaction score
Next

Authorities are having trouble locating Ghislaine Maxwell

Ghislaine Maxwell was, according to her accusers, Jeffrey Epstein’s protector and procurer, his girlfriend and his madam. She was, by all accounts, a soul mate and a mirror image. He grew up in Brooklyn with no money to speak of and never finished college. She is Paris-born, Oxford-educated, a jet-setter who partied with princes and billionaires.

Together, Epstein and Maxwell allegedly built what prosecutors, police and a growing number of women described as a sex-trafficking operation that crisscrossed the nation to provide Epstein with three young girls a day.

The death of Epstein, the convicted sex offender who authorities said hanged himself in a federal detention center cell in New York on Saturday, leaves those who seek to hold someone responsible for the alleged abuse of dozens of girls with one prime target: Maxwell.

According to many of the women who have spoken about what Epstein allegedly did to them, Maxwell was the financier’s chief co-conspirator.

Maxwell, 57, has not been charged and has denied any wrongdoing.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...f5968a-bbbd-11e9-a091-6a96e67d9cce_story.html

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Next

Authorities are having trouble locating Ghislaine Maxwell

Ghislaine Maxwell was, according to her accusers, Jeffrey Epstein’s protector and procurer, his girlfriend and his madam. She was, by all accounts, a soul mate and a mirror image. He grew up in Brooklyn with no money to speak of and never finished college. She is Paris-born, Oxford-educated, a jet-setter who partied with princes and billionaires.

Together, Epstein and Maxwell allegedly built what prosecutors, police and a growing number of women described as a sex-trafficking operation that crisscrossed the nation to provide Epstein with three young girls a day.

The death of Epstein, the convicted sex offender who authorities said hanged himself in a federal detention center cell in New York on Saturday, leaves those who seek to hold someone responsible for the alleged abuse of dozens of girls with one prime target: Maxwell.

According to many of the women who have spoken about what Epstein allegedly did to them, Maxwell was the financier’s chief co-conspirator.

Maxwell, 57, has not been charged and has denied any wrongdoing.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...f5968a-bbbd-11e9-a091-6a96e67d9cce_story.html

look up. she's probably in some trees hanging around looking at birds.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
68416452_544957496043479_6050804438329720832_n.jpg

Skott

Contributor
Reaction score
I’m just over 600 pages into the unsealed documents... she is every bit as responsible as he is.

1400 pages to go

xjx

Reaction score
She fled the country several days ago.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Did she flee the law? Or something far more dangerous?

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
yeah, what purpose would Epstein being alive serve? these ***** can and will always find little kids to ****. They don't need this guy and his sloppiness around any longer, further jeopardizing their own freedoms and rights to **** little kids.

ark steel

Reaction score
yeah, what purpose would Epstein being alive serve? these ***** can and will always find little kids to ****. They don't need this guy and his sloppiness around any longer, further jeopardizing their own freedoms and rights to **** little kids.

The only purpose to faking it would be to protect him from his fellow evil doers while information is extracted.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I suppose if Epstein had any brains at all he would have prepared an "insurance" policy of incriminating evidence against some pretty powerful people.

"If I 'kill myself' this file of photos, videos and audio files will magically appear at 100 different news agencies."

Sure, very cliche, but honestly, when you work with people THAT powerful, you probably better have something covering your ***.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I suppose if Epstein had any brains at all he would have prepared an "insurance" policy of incriminating evidence against some pretty powerful people.

"If I 'kill myself' this file of photos, videos and audio files will magically appear at 100 different news agencies."

Sure, very cliche, but honestly, when you work with people THAT powerful, you probably better have something covering your ***.

can you ask wig conspiracy theorist who owns the 'Merican Media?

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
can you ask wig conspiracy theorist who owns the 'Merican Media?
There are too many news sources, both independent and 'bought and paid for'. If credible photo and video evidence appeared on any number of independent / guerrilla news sources, the big boys would have no choice but to follow up.

Story's too big to bury entirely.

(Not that I'm saying that's what happened. I just think it would have been naive and stupid in the extreme for Epstein to NOT have some kind of 'insurance' policy in place.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Smash

Contributor
Reaction score

Spike

Reaction score
The warden has just been removed, "temporary reassignment" while the investigation heats up

They WILL find a scapegoat, for sure

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Spike

Reaction score
Mystery solved

2 jailers fell asleep, didnt do checks, falsified records

Scapegoats found