• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Epstein Problem

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I don't get it... ok you're off suicide watch. Heres some nice sturdy sheets, heres your belt and shoe laces back, heres a length of rope. We're gonna take your cell mate so you can have some alone time. The guards are gonna take a little nap now...see you n about an hour.

That's called being "Pantangelied". From Godfather II.

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
If he used sheets / belts / whatever that would have been with the body. I have not seen reports of anything like that so i think it was either his hands or someone else's

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't get it... ok you're off suicide watch. Heres some nice sturdy sheets, heres your belt and shoe laces back, heres a length of rope. We're gonna take your cell mate so you can have some alone time. The guards are gonna take a little nap now...see you n about an hour.

His cell mate.

Hulking-Killer-e1565623039348.png

Spike

Reaction score
All your fevered conspiracy theories are for naught

Its Official, case closed

"Medical Examiner rules his death a suicide by hanging"

End of story, lol

Last edited:

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
All your fevered conspiracy theories are for naught

Its Official, case closed

"Medical Examiner rules his death a suicide by hanging"

End of story, lol

Just because I busted a nut with no one around, doesn’t mean someone else chocked my chicken

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
I am pretty sure every thing that happened to make sure he was alone was just coincidence he just got suicided. no issues here

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Actually, that would make me want to hang myself as well.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
I refuse to believe there was no foul play here. Maybe no hands were laid on him, but the possibilities are endless. The most important witness to a crime since Lee Harvey, and the prison ***** up egregiously in 14 ways or more.

Who's to say the guards and the jail weren't influenced? It was federal I believe. I think we've all seen how the elites, the Clintons, the Deep State can affect all things that are federal, even the FBI.

What's to say Epstein didn't have an agreement, that if he ever was incarcerated and was about to go down, that he and his kid-******* brethren all agreed to suicide their way out. What's to say someone didn't get to him and tell him, if you don't take yourself out by x date, your family (every extended bit of it) all dies.

Who knows. Conspiracy theories? Sure, but even the most staunch among us looks at this and says somethings very wrong.

Roy92040

Senor Blues
Contributor
Reaction score
I still say let Dr. Baden have a look see.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry for dredging up an old thread, but don't believe this deserved it's own separate post.

Nothing to see here. We now have the Federal Guards admitting to falsifying records regarding the rounds and watch logs. They get community service.

Move along. None of this was tied into anything at all to do with how someone sneaked in and murdered Epstein. No linky at all.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
Smells like the guards got some money waiting for them in offshore accounts. Nice little.slap on the wrist and life goes on.

Whoever killed him needed access. Makes sense to me.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
Sorry for dredging up an old thread, but don't believe this deserved it's own separate post.

Nothing to see here. We now have the Federal Guards admitting to falsifying records regarding the rounds and watch logs. They get community service.

Move along. None of this was tied into anything at all to do with how someone sneaked in and murdered Epstein. No linky at all.

Nothing to see here. Not a thingy dingy.

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score

I think falsifying records is not very uncommon. People get check sheets and just start marking stuff off.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
I think falsifying records is not very uncommon. People get check sheets and just start marking stuff off.

Well we know Epstein didn't hang himself. Anyone who believes he did....

So if they falsified records...allowing someone in...that's complicity.

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
Well we know Epstein didn't hang himself. Anyone who believes he did....

So if they falsified records...allowing someone in...that's complicity.
I don't buy epstein hung himself i just think these guards were lazy and not doing their job properly.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't buy epstein hung himself i just think these guards were lazy and not doing their job properly.

Yeah, he was only one of the most high-profile criminals in the world with mounds of dirt on many of the most powerful people in the Western Hemisphere.

They just weren't doing their jobs properly though. Neither were them cameras. That's it.

Last edited:

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Yeah, he was only one of the most high-profile criminals in the world with mounds of dirt on many of the most powerful people in the Western Hemisphere.

They just weren't their jobs properly though. Neither were them cameras. That's it.

Yeah no kidding...haha. The assumption of laziness on a very high value target that a **** TON of very powerful people didn't want talking is hilarious.