• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The fix is in

• Thread starter Thread starter POP
  • Start date Start date
No, it's not a serious problem on the scale of hundreds of thousands or millions. You're the only one suggesting that,

Am I? Or are you the only ostrich with your head in the sand for your party and you refuse to see the situation for what it is?

http://christiantimesnewspaper.com/breaking-thousands-of-dead-people-have-already-voted-in-florida/

Early voting is just beginning in the swing state of Florida, but election watchdog groups are already crying foul. According to observers, thousands of deceased Florida residents have already cast their ballots in just the first day of early voting in the state.

In Harrisonburg, Virginia, the FBI and local authorities are investigating after 20 dead people re-registered to vote this year.

Also, a study found more than 1,000 non-citizens in Virginia are registered to vote.

In Pennsylvania, more than 43,000 voters may be registered twice while the secretary of state said more than 1,000 dead Pennsylvania voters might have cast ballots in recent elections.

and you can't explain logistically how it is being done.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot??? Why the hell does it matter that I or anyone worried about the integrity of our elections can tell you HOW it is being done? The fact is that it IS being done, and there hundreds of pages of news articles of this type of fraud being exposed.

Just because dead people are registered to vote doesn't mean anything. They also still have valid driver liscences. Big ******* deal.

This is merely your warped spin because it supports your party and their efforts to cheat at the elections. To the rest of us looking for a fair fight (remember that fight between Gore and Bush? Hanging chads? I'm sure you do), it is a HUGE ******* deal that voting be accurate. It was to your side then. Funny how now it's not.

As with some of the previous links I posted, notice the words "Are Being Registered"....not were registered, or still on the register...are BEING registered. Get it? I'm sure you all do.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...ts-are-being-registered-vote-all-over-america

Dead People And Illegal Immigrants Are Being Registered To Vote All Over America

Despite very strong and very angry denials by the mainstream media, the truth is that election fraud is absolutely rampant in this country, and when someone tries to steal an election they are committing a crime against all of us.

This article has reference after reference after reference to the rampant voter fraud:

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=2216

Voter Fraud in the US: Documented:
Part 1

May 16, 2012: Voter Fraud in Michigan

A state audit showing about 1,500 votes cast by dead people and prisoners during a period of less than three years ignited a debate Tuesday over whether voter fraud is a serious problem in Michigan.

May 17, 2012: Voter-Registration Fraud in Florida

[Florida's local election] supervisors, meeting at their annual summer conference, peppered state election officials with questions about the list of more than 2,600 people who have been identified as being in Florida legally but ineligible to vote. That list was sent to supervisors recently, but state officials have also said there may be as many as 182,000 registered voters who may not be citizens.

And this one from my home state AND my county of residence. 9,000 in my county alone back in 2012:

July 27, 2012: Voter Fraud in Maryland

A Maryland group with loose ties to a tea party organization in Texas says it has found evidence of ballots cast at polling places in the state long after the voters were listed as deceased, but has not decided what to do with the information.

Election Integrity Maryland has turned over information to state and county election board officials on 9,000 people listed on voter rolls in Montgomery and Prince George's counties and Baltimore city who, it says, are deceased or have an improper address.

Asked whether the group has found evidence of voter fraud in the state, Election Integrity Maryland President Cathy Kelleher said it has.“We have evidence of it we've not made public yet because we're quintuple verifying,” she said. “We have evidence of voters voting long after their deaths.”

I won't post them all, the article is long and exhaustive.

Rampant. Rampant I said.

Last edited:
There is a problem with people who have died or moved to another state still being registered to vote.
There aren't good mechanisms in place to have them automatically removed. But they still have to show up
and vote and dead people can't and people in new states would find it very inconvenient.

My Dad moved from Virginia to Florida. Last election I knew he was still registered in Virginia because they asked
me which one I was (same name) when I voted in Virginia. Theoretically he could vote in both states if he was willing
to fly to Virginia on election day. Except Virginia requires a Virginia ID to get a ballot, so his flight would be a waste.

There definitely are a lot of registered voters that need purged, but next to zero of these are ever actual votes.

There definitely are a lot of registered voters that need purged, but next to zero of these are ever actual votes.

Pure utter stupid talk and being obtuse. Read UP above.

Dead people vote. Lots, and lots, and lots of dead people cast votes.

Do your homework. You're a ******* author right?

So it would be okay if the same voters voted shortly after their deaths?

Yep. It's like the five second rule when you drop food on the floor. You do have a viable window in which it is considered acceptable.

The Clintons have been skating on shady **** for 30 years.

They have perfected the term corrupt into an art form. They make the Italian mafia look like,real pikers!

THE REAL CLINTON FOUNDATION FINANCIALS

Hillary Clinton said the Clinton Foundation gives “90% of their proceeds” to charitable organizations.
This is their “Form 990” required by the IRS for all charities.
In 2013 they had total revenue of $148,889,439 (Line 12).
Their TOTAL Grants to Charity were $8,865,052 (Line 13). That is a measly 5.95%!!!!!
Now, they are so efficient that it cost them a total of $84,684,494 in expenses (Line 18) to give away $8,865,052 to charity!!!!
Including $29,914,108 in salaries (Line 15),
$185,970 in fundraising fees (Line 16a, that’s actually legitimate),
and a WHOPPING $45,719,364 (Line 17) in “other expenses”!!!!!

So AFTER all that hard charitable work they end the year with $247,299,458 (Line 22), a cool $100,000,000 more than was contributed for the year!!!

View attachment 2812View attachment 2812

Folks, no matter how you slice and dice it, this is simply a blatant money laundering program. ...They don’t even try to hide it!!!
Oh and Congress wanted to investigate the Clinton Foundation and the DOJ stepped in and blocked it!

Poll: Public overwhelmingly thinks media is in the tank for Clinton

The American public thinks the media wants Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton to win by an almost 10-to-1 margin, according to a new poll.

The Suffolk University/USA Today poll asks, "Who do you think the media, including major newspapers and TV stations, would like to see elected president: Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump?"

Of the 1,000 adults surveyed, 75.9 percent answered Clinton, while just 7.9 percent picked Trump

http://thehill.com/media/303552-poll-public-overwhelmingly-thinks-media-is-in-the-tank-for-clinton

Poll: Public overwhelmingly thinks media is in the tank for Clinton

The American public thinks the media wants Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton to win by an almost 10-to-1 margin, according to a new poll.

The Suffolk University/USA Today poll asks, "Who do you think the media, including major newspapers and TV stations, would like to see elected president: Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump?"

Of the 1,000 adults surveyed, 75.9 percent answered Clinton, while just 7.9 percent picked Trump

http://thehill.com/media/303552-poll-public-overwhelmingly-thinks-media-is-in-the-tank-for-clinton

What fictional planet do those 24.1% live on? Jesus, the ******* Clinton team is e-mailing questions to the media to ask Trump, and approving stories to be published about her bloatedness by the lap-dog media.

tdhlg.png

Only votes matter

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...rica-starts-to-vote-in-most-divisive-electio/

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...nges-gop-votes-to-dem-in-illinois-county.html

http://www.prisonplanet.com/video-machine-refuses-to-allow-vote-for-trump-in-pennsylvania.html

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/11/08/some-problems-reported-as-voters-head-to-polls/

Well, lookie here. Twitter video showing a machine refusing to allow a vote for trump, another machine turning all Trump votes into Clinton votes. The UK media reporting that Trump is suing over election fraud in NV, but no US media sources are covering it for some reason.

Voter fraud by Clinton very obvious. Just like I predicted.

So is this thread gonna die?

If I didn't know better, I'd think you were a bunch of paranoid, alt-right, conspiracy theorists.