• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The inconsistencies of Tomlin

When you allow pouters and clowns to play you get what we had here today. Which is the way he wants it. Well he gets it. Dancing down 14 to a **** team. Like Jesus. Get a shred of control on him you ****** idiot.

When you allow pouters and clowns to play you get what we had here today. Which is the way he wants it. Well he gets it. Dancing down 14 to a **** team. Like Jesus. Get a shred of control on him you ****** idiot.

Yeah I saw that and thought ,dude nobody gives a rats *** about your ******* little dance, you're losing bad and all you can think about is "look at me", I scored a TD in garbage time.

I honestly need to take a break from watching this team for awhile. They don't care,so why should I?

I have to believe the culture of this team has changed greatly since Tomlin took over until now. It's a lot of flash and talk, no backing it up. Tomlin dancing in the locker room after a regular season win vs a backup QB who they barely beat. Tomlin blowing kisses into the camera after wins. What other good coaches do see doing that ****? How about win a meaningful game, like a playoff game then do that garbage, if you want.

I'm so sick of hearing the narrative of "all the players around the league want to play for him." Yeah, no **** they do cause they can do what they please and be held accountable for nothing. They can dance and celebrate a TD down 3 scores with 5min left in the game. Players supposedly hated playing for Belichick cause they made people show up on time and held everyone accountable.

This organization will never even come close to a SB again with Tomlin. People need to stop going to games at Acrisure if you really want to see any change.

Tomlin thinks he is Sammy Davis Jr. He loves the camera. He dances. Wow. We need that out of our hc.