• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The "It's Evil and UnAmerican not to accept election results" crowd is out protesting

Del has a point, but the problem here isn't the media, and the problem would be just as bad, if not worse, if Hillary won.

I know for a fact that none of the conservative posters here would have considered her their president.

You are just flat-out wrong, Cope. Shortly before the election, when the polls showed that Hillary seemed likely to win, I wrote, "I would never say something like Hillary is not my President."

Further, when Clinton won 2x, Obama won 2x, did you see mobs blocking streets, starting fires, and destroying property? No, you saw Tea Party protests organized with permits, not interfering with any travel or business, and leaving the location of the rallies cleaner than when they arrived.

9-12-posr-rally2.jpg

Tea Party protesters know how to pick up after themselves, don't start fires, and don't block traffic. Fact.

Look, the lefty protesters - a lot of whom are paid by Soros' group to agitate - count on others following the rules while they break the rules. That is why they feel so comfortable walking into the street, blocking traffic, shouting at cops, bumping into cars and on and on. They know that the drivers and the cops will follow the rules.

Well, news alert to those assclowns. They have had their weepy, petulant way for a long time, and those who follow the rules and pay the bills are getting tired of them. Personally, one of them touches my car, he better have Obamacare with less than a zillion dollar deductible.

The racists already did that. Oh and the candidates were supposed to accept the results, these people have a legitimate anger we have just let a fascist clown racist into the White House.

The narrative the media pushed about "white high school males" is only a small part of the story. The majority of Trump voters average about $72,000 a year, this was about race.

See, Elfiero how do you want it cause you can't have it both ways.

Trump is about as far from a fascist as you can ******* get. He's a purist capitalist. Personally I'm not entirely great with that, but there it is. Our congress members and senators are much more closely tied to a form of fascism than Trump. They owe their positions to campaign donations from corporate interests. That's what gets them elected and keeps them in the house or the senate. That's also what ties them to those corporate interests. Our political congress and senate leaders are compelled directly or indirectly to forward legislation, pass bills and ultimately laws that favor those corporate interests that get them elected and keep them in office.

THAT is a form of fascism. It's an upside down form of fascism, but it's still fascism nonetheless. In Nazi Germany the government told industry what they would produce, how much they'd make, how many people they'd employ and how much they'd pay them. This controlled the economy. In OUR case, corporate interests pollute the leaders of government through campaign manipulation and thus control the economy through legislative meddling. That is why we have an unchecked big pharma industry and insurance industry, that's why the affordable healthcare act is mandated for ALL Americans and benefits the insurance industry immensely while forcing small and mid-sized companies to either pay HUGE premiums for their employees or lay people off in order to get under the minimum employee number for the Obamacare requirements. This country already IS fascist you dork! if you don't see that you're purposefully blinding yourself to how our Corporatocracy has evolved.

Were the people who voted Trump in "uneducated white males"? Or are they educated people? Cause uneducated white males don't average $72,000 a ******* year. How much blood can a person donate annually?

You do realize that Trump received fewer total votes than Romney AND McCain? Your beloved party simply didn't come out an vote. Your people hated your candidate. Don't sit there and ******* blame the world for electing Trump. It didn't elect Clinton. It's that simple.

And now you're starting to understand why the leftists are upset.

It's fine for them to be upset. It's just very hypocritical of them to insist election results be accepted when they thought they were winning, to insist that the mere hint that someone might question the results is tantamount to threatening our democracy, and then refuse to accept them because it didn't go their way.

They aren't even questioning the validity of the results due to suspected fraud or malfeasance. They are just out there protesting because they lost. Yeah, there are people in this country who don't think like you. They voted and your folks didn't. That's the breaks. I had to accept that and so do they.

Reactions: MTC
Who cares is white males start voting 75% republican every election without listening to the issues? Blacks have been voting 95% democrat for half a century without listening to the issues and I don't hear anyone complaining about them.

If liberalism in American wants to continue to paint white high-school graduates as racists, privileged and xenophobic, I fully expect them to continue to vote at a higher and higher percentage republican. And if that increase continues to outpace the increase in minorities/immigrants the democratic party has tied their coattails to, so be it.

In this election, that wasn't enough to win. Now go shut up for a while.

It is getting much, much worse.

So when are Obama and Hillary going to tell these scum to stop acting like criminal punks? Yeah, thought so.

This is a ****-ton of the left today. Ignorant, violent psychopaths who are incapable of tolerating opposing views.

And I for one am getting tired of these ********. CCW needs to be allowed.

It is getting much, much worse.

So when are Obama and Hillary going to tell these scum to stop acting like criminal punks? Yeah, thought so.

This is a ****-ton of the left today. Ignorant, violent psychopaths who are incapable of tolerating opposing views.

And I for one am getting tired of these ********. CCW needs to be allowed.

******* savages.

More on these tolerant, loving, peaceful Americans, showing the true colors of the (D) party:

150623.MXF_00.26.57.29_1478784185758_2264937_ver1.0_640_360.png

Three Pleasanton Police vehicles were vandalized, with smashed windows and graffiti scrawled on the doors of the sport utility vehicles.

According to authorities, there were at least 16 reports of businesses and other structures vandalized, including a Walgreens and a Chase bank.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/216664942-story

091116threats.jpg

riot1.jpg

riot4.jpg

Cwz6yNgXUAA2n66-660x346.jpg

141019082946-dozens-arrested-at-pumpkin-fest-story-top.png

God, I remember how bad it was in 2008 and 2012. Funny but for some reason, I CANNOT FIND ONE ******* PHOTO OF REPUBLICANS BURNING ****, DESTROYING PROPERTY, INTERFERING WITH PEOPLE'S LIVES, DESTROYING POLICE CARS, VANDALIZING BUSINESSES, BURNING THE AMERICAN FLAG, etc.

******* Google.

**** these entitled *******. It's over. Your "woman" didn't win. **** off and get over it.

I guess they are having a protest at the Des Moines capital. I'm not sure of how many or the anger level. I do know that normally we experience more of a protest-light here when things get stirred up. Iowans are friendly, its possibly one of the friendliest states. But Iowa also doesn't put up with a lot of ****. The Veisha celebration in Ames was a time honored tradition gojng back who knows how long until the students started overturning cars and burning stuff. They ended it 2-3 years ago. A lot of boohooing, poor us went on for a while. The university hasn't bent.

I guess they are having a protest at the Des Moines capital. I'm not sure of how many or the anger level. I do know that normally we experience more of a protest-light here when things get stirred up. Iowans are friendly, its possibly one of the friendliest states. But Iowa also doesn't put up with a lot of ****. The Veisha celebration in Ames was a time honored tradition gojng back who knows how long until the students started overturning cars and burning stuff. They ended it 2-3 years ago. A lot of boohooing, poor us went on for a while. The university hasn't bent.

Didn't you guys have a serious racial incident at the Iowa State Fair a year or two back. And it wasn't whites attacking blacks.

More on these tolerant, loving, peaceful Americans, showing the true colors of the (D) party:

God, I remember how bad it was in 2008 and 2012. Funny but for some reason, I CANNOT FIND ONE ******* PHOTO OF REPUBLICANS BURNING ****, DESTROYING PROPERTY, INTERFERING WITH PEOPLE'S LIVES, DESTROYING POLICE CARS, VANDALIZING BUSINESSES, BURNING THE AMERICAN FLAG, etc.

******* Google.

And yet, I can find plenty of stories about whites being taunted, assaulted and verbally abused following Obama's elections in 2008, and 2014. Things like "**** you crackers, you gonna pay now", "All the whities need to go to concentration camps", "This means we can beat a honkys *** now if we want". But to make it even more strange, I can't find anything about Obama repudiating such sentiments, and appealing for calm at that time. Matter of fact, I can find many arrogant comments from the President like "They lost, deal with it", "The Republicans can ride in the back of the bus now", "We have the mandate to shut them up".

Of course though, the problem with these snow flakes is that they're racist, ageist, heterophobes. They must be. Anybody the last eight years that didn't agree completely with Obama and Hillary wasn't doing so because of principled disagreement, but solely because they were racist, misogynistic, homophobes. That's the only reason. Must be true now too. Look, it's 'people of color', kids, and gays attending these protests and rioting, Racists, ageists, heterophobes.

My sarcasm knows no bounds.

Last edited:
**** these entitled *******. It's over. Your "woman" didn't win. **** off and get over it.

Yes! GET OVER IT

Just like the libs had to do with Al Gore hahahaha

maybe Soros is funding them so we feel sorry for them and won't send Hillary to jail

Protesters get a lesson in democracy

So the little snowflakes were out on the streets again last night, tying up traffic and waving their “NOT MY PRESIDENT!” signs.

Have you noticed how many of the riff-raff can’t wait to go in front of the TV cameras to announce in broken English that the reason they hate President-elect Trump is because they’re illegal aliens.

Then they hold up their signs saying “NOT MY PRESIDENT!”

Well then, of course he’s not your president. You’re from Guatemala, or maybe Honduras.

Last night, as a public service to the viewing public, Fox News Channel started running English-language subtitles under the anti-Trump sound bites. I’m serious.

The problem is, this is the first election these coddled millennials have ever come out on the short end of. This is the first time they haven’t gotten a participation trophy. They have never learned to cope with losing.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/col...n_in_democracy

Pittsburgh mayor tells police their lives don't matter

Pittsburgh: Mayor Peduto apologizes for berating police commander at Trump protest

Mayor Peduto apologizes for berating police commander at Trump protest

Mayor Bill Peduto admits that he scolded a city police commander in front of protesters and police officers at an anti-Donald Trump demonstration Wednesday night.

Peduto said he was not happy that officers were in riot gear and using smoke as a crowd-control device at the protest in East Liberty.

http://www.wtae.com/article/pittsburgh-police-use-a-smoke-bomb-to-break-up-protest/8265307

Pittsburgh mayor tells police their lives don't matter

Pittsburgh: Mayor Peduto apologizes for berating police commander at Trump protest

Mayor Peduto apologizes for berating police commander at Trump protest

Mayor Bill Peduto admits that he scolded a city police commander in front of protesters and police officers at an anti-Donald Trump demonstration Wednesday night.

Peduto said he was not happy that officers were in riot gear and using smoke as a crowd-control device at the protest in East Liberty.

http://www.wtae.com/article/pittsburgh-police-use-a-smoke-bomb-to-break-up-protest/8265307

People wonder why police are being ambushed and killed at alarming rates? When the top of the command staff does not support his subordinates how can you expect the public to support or respect them?

Pittsburgh should be ashamed

Pittsburgh should be ashamed

Cue elfiePoloFakeEbonics to explain how the poor African-American student was just protecting herself from the racist white girl in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

Obama's legacy of hate on full display everywhere