• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The "It's Evil and UnAmerican not to accept election results" crowd is out protesting

People wonder why police are being ambushed and killed at alarming rates? When the top of the command staff does not support his subordinates how can you expect the public to support or respect them?

Right?

That's just asking for criminals to continue to loot and destroy. This whole riot/liberal crying is bullshit. Definately not a good look for not just minorities but millenials. It's not racism. These cushy *** punks are just scared cause Trump is going to create jobs and put these ***** to work

Pittsburgh should be ashamed

The mayor is a Libtard. In the P-G yesterday he was quoted as saying he is worried about HUD and block grants under Trump. I posted under the article that relying on government handouts instead of growing the private sector is one of his problems.

A petition is being signed pleading with the Electoral College to flip their votes in order to install Clinton rather than Trump.

My response:
So, The idea is to completely throw out our electoral process altogether?

Is that it? And will we just assume then that there will be no more elections as we will have tossed out our entire system. mid-stream.

Why don't they just come right out and say it? Why are they tip-toe'ing around it? They don't believe in American Government any more than anyone else. They wish to subvert the government and install their own dictatorship.

It's painfully clear. There's no respect for the process. Had Clinton won and a bunch of "Trump Supportors" tried to put together a petition to lobby the electoral college to overthrow the government, would anyone stand for such nonsense? Of course not. It would be considered seditious. But of course Trump has been painted to be a "crazy, hate-monger". While the peace-loving establishment -respecting Clinton supporters are willing to accept the results of the election assuming of course they get the landslide the main stream media was desperately predicting to the country in order to prevent anyone from voting.

And the dreadful pathetic irony? Because the media fooled EVERYONE into thinking Clinton was so ridiculously far ahead in the polls NOBODY VOTED. You were fooled by the very media you desperately clung to in order to prop up your dreams and hopes. Had they honestly portrayed the numbers and told you all that your candidate was actually flailing, more of you would have voted.

So now you mope and moan and attempt to undermine the very tenets of our democratic process. I urge you to be very careful what you wish for. Imagine, for a moment, that somehow your ridiculous gambit works and the electoral college DID flout our entire democratic process. Imagine in your wildest, fondest dreams that Hillary Clinton was named President despite the way our system works.

First, you'd have to put down the massive rebellion on your hands because she truly wouldn't be the President. That truly WOULD be a coup. And after you forced the military to kill tens of thousands of innocent Americans to protect your false dream of "democracy", after you interred the remaining women and children and figured out what to do with the "deplorables" who simply didn't see eye to eye with you because they're white and privileged from your perspective - then you'd have to accept that you're the horrifying racist, sexist and evil oppressor. And worse than that, you will have destroyed any semblance of Democracy in this country.

You'll be shipping those interred "deplorables" off to other countries, if they'll take them. Oh, you'll try to soothe your conscience by offering some half-assed aid and human rights services, but you will have already taken their homes, their husbands lives and their freedom. And why? Because deep down you know you didn't like Clinton well enough to go out and VOTE. And after the fact you sat in disbelief and shock at those who did. So you threw a temper tantrum, paid for by ultra liberal shills who WANT this country to turn into a elitist dictatorship.

And rather than look at Presidents past and how our political system truly works and how you can actually get involved to influence positive change you did the knee-jerk silly thing. You rioted. You destroyed property. You signed a petition in hopes of undermining our very democratic process. And then you accused Trump of being a fascist.

A petition is being signed pleading with the Electoral College to flip their votes in order to install Clinton rather than Trump.

I think it was DBS who posted on FB yesterday a map that showed if it weren't for the electoral college, Presidential candidates would only have to campaign in the 20 largest cities and they could tell the rest of the country to go to hell. I have personal experience with this in statewide elections in PA.

Clearly that was a case of a white girl beating a black girls fist with her head and face.

That's a hate crime. Black fists matter.

This is clearly another whitewash. This young girl clearly appressed the other girl. BOnlegacy is not ****** healthcare, **** foreign policy, lost jobs, nor a second depression. It's the great job he did in race relations. Good job. You have only split it more.

The whole problem is that these people were never told there is no Santa Clause. Their parents never had the guts to sit down and explain to them there ain't no Santa Claus period.

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

Austin "protests" 11/9/16: saw a picture supposedly taken a few blocks away that showed dozens of coach busses lined up. It is possible that someone, say Soros, shipped all of these community activists in for the purpose of anarchy. Why has he not been held accountable for inciting a riot and billed for the damages?

I cannot fathom why people were tight lipped about voting for Trump, which led to all the screwed up the polls coming out in favor of Hillary. I....just.....cannot......fathom...

I've noticed one thing different from this election versus the previous ones...no bumper stickers.

Hardly seen any for either Trump or Hildebeest. Trump supporters afraid of putting a bumper sticker on their cars for fear of vandalism or being physically attacked.

Hilldebeest supporters because they are too embarrassed to. Even liberals know she's a liar and a criminal, but they don't care, they'll vote for her anyway. We'll just forget about the bumper sticker this time.

Conservatives don't take Trumps naughty remarks seriously, Trump was just joking to them. What they take seriously is what Trumps says he's gonna do to fix this country.
Libfucks on the other hand take Trumps naughty remarks seriously, and don't give a **** about what Trump plans to do to fix this country. That's a joke to them.

What a bunch of offended snot nosed *******.

Last edited:
Sooner or later these "Protestors" will attack the wrong innocent bystander. This bystander will stop their clocks with some +P hollow points and be totally justified in doing so. Of course the media will try and spin it as the person who defended themselves as being violent, but it will chill a lot of this **** out by putting the fear of god into the innocent snowflakes

Sooner or later these "Protestors" will attack the wrong innocent bystander. This bystander will stop their clocks with some +P hollow points and be totally justified in doing so. Of course the media will try and spin it as the person who defended themselves as being violent, but it will chill a lot of this **** out by putting the fear of god into the innocent snowflakes

And that bystanders life will become a living hell for the next 20 years even if it is justified. Shame.

Conservatives don't take Trumps naughty remarks seriously, Trump was just joking to them. What they take seriously is what Trumps says he's gonna do to fix this country.
Libfucks on the other hand take Trumps naughty remarks seriously, and don't give a **** about what Trump plans to do to fix this country. That's a joke to them.

What a bunch of offended snot nosed *******.

I heard that on Rush yesterday and it is true. I have turned off regular radio and started back on talk radio since Tuesday.