• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Left is ISIS

I have a great memory - remember the beat down I served you over your comments in my Signature? Yeah. You'd forgotten what you'd written. I had not. You insisted your memory was correct. It was not. I put you right back into the corner. And here you lecture about attention span. SMH. I digress.
No, you have the memory of a Gelada Baboon. It was proven several times you cut and pasted a blurb out of the context of multiple posts on a subject. It was proven to be misleading, taking into consideration the entire stream of posts. As you always do, you ignore the facts, stick your nose in the air and continue your pompous, imbecile ways. I'd expect nothing less from you.

The best, clearest example of this is you ignoring the lie you just told in this very thread, only minutes ago, about me running to Jason and the mods to complain. Like that didn't even happen. You're simply not man enough to admit when you cross the line or are simply, point blank wrong about something. Again, I'd expect nothing less.

No, you have the memory of a Gelada Baboon. It was proven several times you cut and pasted a blurb out of the context of multiple posts on a subject. It was proven to be misleading, taking into consideration the entire stream of posts. As you always do, you ignore the facts, stick your nose in the air and continue your pompous, imbecile ways. I'd expect nothing less from you.

The best, clearest example of this is you ignoring the lie you just told in this very thread, only minutes ago, about me running to Jason and the mods to complain. Like that didn't even happen. You're simply not man enough to admit when you cross the line or are simply, point blank wrong about something. Again, I'd expect nothing less.
we have a mod named Jason?

Last edited:
Ok DBS, we got a bit sidetracked by Circus Clown Tim. I figured I owe you a proper response to your post.

The left calls this intersectional politics. The left wants to destroy western civilization and so does Islam.
You can't seriously think the left wants to destroy western civilization. The left is western civilization, or at least very much a core part of western civilization. Why would it want to destroy itself?

So the left figures they will ally with the Islamists and work towards the destruction of western civilization.
What? Give me one shred of evidence the left is 'an ally with the Islamists" and working towards "destroying western civilization." What does that even mean? Where are you getting this from?

What the left fails to realize is western civilization allows their nonsense to flourish but Islam will not. They will figure this out about the time the Jihadis start putting them on their knees and sawing through their necks with dope bread knives. But the leftists won't come to their senses and fight back, they will roll over and convert to save themselves because they have no principles and lack the courage to fight even for their own children.

Again, the reason I agreed with Trog that this seems like a 'twisted dream' is because it seems like a twisted dream. Please elaborate how and when 'the left' is siding with or working with Jihadists. By agreeing to take on refugees from war-torn lands? By not generalizing and ostracizing Muslims ie painting with a broad brush?

The fact this thread titled ''The Left is ISIS" was started by IndySteel is no shocker. I would never expect sane, measured posts from him. But I'll give you a chance to explain your thoughts on this.

Damn quit busting my balls, you know I meant Justin. Sorry for the typo, geez louise.

well, no.
he's called into question your attention span. If you can't even remember or distinguish between Jason and Justin, then you're proving his point.

and, you've still neglected to answer my question(s).

well, no. He's called into question your attention span. If you can't even remember or distinguish between Jason and Justin, then you're proving his point.
Nice job sugarcoating Tim's lies. At least you guys stick up for one another, that is to be commended.

and, you've still neglected to answer my question(s).

Okay, I'll answer them.

do you not see how you're lumping in everyone who doesnt agree with you politically as being alt-right and white supremacist?
It's a known fact the majority of this board can be considered alt right. Who amongst you doesn't agree with that? Alt right is Trump's base, the majority of this board is Trump's base. So that's pretty self evident. So I'm not lumping 'everyone who doesn't agree with me politically' as being alt right, it's just a fact the alt right is very well represented on this board.

White supremacist? Not sure where I've lumped anyone into being a white supremacist. Perhaps you can point that out to me then I'll respond to it.

do you not remember when you were complaining about how others were lumping anyone on the left in as antifa supporters (that pesky group you denounce, but seem to idolize)?
Not sure how or why this is relevant, but given this thread is titled 'The Left is ISIS' seems you and others have no problem lumping people together. I've made the distinction clear that I may hold some liberal views, but I do not support nor do I condone anything AntiFa does. Again, when you write I seem to idolize AntiFa, please point out to me what gives you that idea. Or just be like Tim and operate on a level of lies and misnomers.

Last edited:
Ok DBS, we got a bit sidetracked by Circus Clown Tim. I figured I owe you a proper response to your post.

You can't seriously think the left wants to destroy western civilization. The left is western civilization, or at least very much a core part of western civilization. Why would it want to destroy itself?

So why were they climbing all over Thomas Jefferson's statue, covering him up with a tarp, calling him a racist and a rapist, etc. etc.

It's a known fact the majority of this board can be considered alt right. Who amongst you doesn't agree with that? Alt right is Trump's base, the majority of this board is Trump's base. So that's pretty self evident. So I'm not lumping 'everyone who doesn't agree with me politically' as being alt right, it's just a fact the alt right is very well represented on this board.

White supremacist? Not sure where I've lumped anyone into being a white supremacist. Perhaps you can point that out to me then I'll respond to it.

Alt Right and Alt Left seem to be thrown around pretty liberally these days. I'd say Alt Right includes your full blown racist, white supremacists and Alt Left is your AntiFa, Green Police folk.

That said I do not think you are Alt Left. I say you are Left.

I do not think the majority here are Alt Right but I would say they are Right. Trumps base is not Alt Right. If that was the case, Hillary would be in office. Trumps base is Right

Just my .02

Alt Right and Alt Left seem to be thrown around pretty liberally these days. I'd say Alt Right includes your full blown racist, white supremacists and Alt Left is your AntiFa, Green Police folk.

That said I do not think you are Alt Left. I say you are Left.

I do not think the majority here are Alt Right but I would say they are Right. Trumps base is not Alt Right. If that was the case, Hillary would be in office. Trumps base is Right

Just my .02
Fair enough, I accept your rationale.

Reactions: JMM
It's a known fact the majority of this board can be considered alt right. Who amongst you doesn't agree with that?

So this is the definition of alt-right "The alt-right, or alternative right, is a loosely defined group of people with far-right ideologies who reject mainstream conservatism in favor of white nationalism."

I may not have a large post count, but I've been reading this board for a couple years now and I'd say the majority are mainstream conservatives. Guys with families who work hard, pay their taxes, obey the rule of law who were just were fed up with "politics as usual" of the previous 8 years and hitched their wagon to a businessman & an outsider. Doesn't sound too complicated to me.

On both sides, I think the media makes it seem like there are far more extremists than there actually are and I don't believe the alt-right is Trump's base. People in PA, OH, MI etc. who actually voted for Obama voted for him. Unless you believe the majority of 60+ million Americans are actually white nationalist.

So why were they climbing all over Thomas Jefferson's statue, covering him up with a tarp, calling him a racist and a rapist, etc. etc.

I think the problem here is using the moniker 'The Left' like it's a monolithic group of like-minded people thinking and doing things in unison. The fact there are certain individual activists and extremists that cross the line in protesting and trying to prove a point does not represent the entire group of 'the Left' which I presume are liberal, progressive-minded people. So when things are stated such as ''the Left is ISIS" like in the title of this thread, or that "the Left wants to overthrow western civilization'' it seems perfectly unclear who it is that's being referred to.

I wrote my post, had to go away for a few minutes then came back and hit "post" but what pretty much what JMM said.

Nice job sugarcoating Tim's lies. At least you guys stick up for one another, that is to be commended.

Okay, I'll answer them.

Not sure how or why this is relevant, but given this thread is titled 'The Left is ISIS' seems you and others have no problem lumping people together. I've made the distinction clear that I may hold some liberal views, but I do not support nor do I condone anything AntiFa does. Again, when you write I seem to idolize AntiFa, please point out to me what gives you that idea. Or just be like Tim and operate on a level of lies and misnomers.

as JMM said, the "alt right" is the white supremacist, KKK ********.
the vast majority of people "right" do not condone nor associate with those *******.

the "alt left" is the BLM, BAMN and AntiFA douchebags.
the left says they do not condone their actions, but they sure as ******* **** "understand" them

I think the problem here is using the moniker 'The Right' like it's a monolithic group of like-minded people thinking and doing things in unison. The fact there are certain individual activists and extremists that cross the line in protesting and trying to prove a point does not represent the entire group of 'the Right' which I presume are conservatice, people in favor of small government. So when things are stated such as ''the Right is a bunch of religious zealots"' it seems perfectly unclear who it is that's being referred to.

and, this is true, also

So this is the definition of alt-right "The alt-right, or alternative right, is a loosely defined group of people with far-right ideologies who reject mainstream conservatism in favor of white nationalism." I may not have a large post count, but I've been reading this board for a couple years now and I'd say the majority are mainstream conservatives. Guys with families who work hard, pay their taxes, obey the rule of law who were just were fed up with "politics as usual" of the previous 8 years and hitched their wagon to a businessman & an outsider. Doesn't sound too complicated to me. On both sides, I think the media makes it seem like there are far more extremists than there actually are and I don't believe the alt-right is Trump's base. People in PA, OH, MI etc. who actually voted for Obama voted for him. Unless you believe the majority of 60+ million Americans are actually white nationalist.
Both you and JMM make clear and valid points. I agree with your arguments and I'll stop using the term Alt Right to describe Trump supporters by in large, as well as posters on this board who support Trump. BUT the posters who do push the breitbart line - ie hardline, Alt Right extremist views - should be referred to as Alt Right, no? Same goes for anyone that agrees with AntiFa or other extremist leftist views.

I agree with both of you a distinction needs to be made and we should refrain from generalizing about those on opposing sides of the political spectrum, myself included.

That's like saying "if gun owners didn't want to destroy western society, why were they killing eight people at a Cowboy's party in Texas and a highschool kid in Washington state?"

I think the problem here is using the moniker 'The Left' like it's a monolithic group of like-minded people thinking and doing things in unison. The fact there are certain individual activists and extremists that cross the line in protesting and trying to prove a point does not represent the entire group of 'the Left' which I presume are liberal, progressive-minded people. So when things are stated such as ''the Left is ISIS" like in the title of this thread, or that "the Left wants to overthrow western civilization'' it seems perfectly unclear who it is that's being referred to.

I see what you are saying Tibs, and the people at that rally would likely be classified as Alt Left. I do not see my neighbors who are your plain jane old Va Democrats going to or participating such a rally. I know they would be disgusted by the language used and the signs with F this and F that on them.

What does bother me is that there were no arrests for assembling without a permit, vandalism, no warnings from the university about future acts of vandalism not being tolerated. The UVA administration just washed their hands of it. No big deal. This is nothing new of late and I'm not sure why. Depending on the "Liberality*" of the area that the events take place, the rule of law seems pretty weakly enforced when it comes to those groups.

* Doubt that is a word but you know what I mean. :)

You grasp at so many straws. I'm "WELL AWARE" you didn't run to Justin (his name is JUSTIN, not Jason). It was written directly in the thread by JUSTIN himself that someone else did the complaint. It was a massive gift by him to the rest of us making you victim boy #1. We'll get years of play out of that situation.

And if you wanna go back to the woodshed...again...nothing was taken out of context in that post. Not one thing. You went out of context when I referenced 'real America' and you retorted by bringing up White Christians - stepping totally off the reservation. Nothing at all was taken out of context in what you wrote. You didn't comprehend what you'd read, went full-tard in your reply. You made the statement by itself, with no wrapper, against a statement I had made that was substantially unrelated.

Should I re-paste the whole flow again...since your attention span is so stellar?

Last edited:
That's like saying "if gun owners didn't want to destroy western society, why were they killing eight people at a Cowboy's party in Texas and a highschool kid in Washington state?"

I'm not sure what happened in Washington State. I'd say if someone shot up a party that person needs to be tried, convicted and put to death. I do not think their intent was to destroy Western Society. It was likely a vendetta of some kind.

The protesters at this week's rally at UVA were attempting to destroy the image of one of our Founding Fathers. In turn they are doing their part to tear down our society. Bit by bit, brick by brick they are working on it and will keep doing so especially since there are no apparent ramifications. They should have been arrested for vandalizing the statue, unlawful assembly and attempting to start a riot. One guy who was carrying a firearm (legally) was arrested for public intoxication.

Both you and JMM make clear and valid points. I agree with your arguments and I'll stop using the term Alt Right to describe Trump supporters by in large, as well as posters on this board who support Trump. BUT the posters who do push the breitbart line - ie hardline, Alt Right extremist views - should be referred to as Alt Right, no? Same goes for anyone that agrees with AntiFa or other extremist leftist views.

I agree with both of you a distinction needs to be made and we should refrain from generalizing about those on opposing sides of the political spectrum, myself included.

People who push a Brietbart line are no more extreme than someone who pushes the HuffPo or Salon line. If you are going to label a reader of Brietbart "Alt Right" then to be fair you must label HuffPo and Salon readers as Alt Left?

Seriously, why do you and the rest keep going to and using Alt Right anyway? Not a soul here is close to "Alt". I think it was JMM that said it best, or Steelworth - forgot already - we're just people that work hard, pay our taxes, believe in the rule of law and the Constitution. Now that is extreme? If that is what you think, a hearty **** you to you. That's American man, those ideals. And you're ******* with America if you think otherwise.

And each time you use the Alt Right phrase you're saying "every Conservative on SN is a racist homophobe islamaphobe xenophobe." You don't realize that though. It just makes you that much more loathsome.

Last edited:
People who push a Brietbart line are no more extreme than someone who pushes the HuffPo or Salon line. If you are going to label a reader of Brietbart "Alt Right" then to be fair you must label HuffPo and Salon readers as Alt Left? Seriously, why do you and the rest keep going to and using Alt Right anyway? Not a soul here is close to "Alt". I think it was JMM that said it best, or Steelworth - forgot already - we're just people that work hard, pay our taxes, believe in the rule of law and the Constitution. Now that is extreme? If that is what you think, a hearty **** you to you. That's American man, those ideals. And you're ******* with America if you think otherwise. And each time you use the Alt Right phrase you're saying "every Conservative on SN is a racist homophobe islamaphobe xenophobe." You don't realize that though. It just makes you that much more loathsome.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/QUgYQt0EDO2HK" width="480" height="432" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/martin-freeman-sleeping-work-problems-QUgYQt0EDO2HK"></a></p>

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/QUgYQt0EDO2HK" width="480" height="432" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/martin-freeman-sleeping-work-problems-QUgYQt0EDO2HK"></a></p>

it's true, Tibs

it's true, Tibs

21728332_1461619410597628_8252484259140868204_n.jpg