• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Left's Victim Classes are Clashing with Each Other

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
I love saying that Liberals fix one problem only to create 10 others. Recently we've seen BLM and Gays clashing at Gay pride parades, as an example. We've seen the male transgender "female" athlete in CT breaking all the HS track meet records while women's rights advocates stand around in silence unable to say or do anything for fear of upsetting the Queer community or get PC ***** slapped.

Now this - Muslims calling for a boycott of the Left's favorite coffee chain Starbucks, because, well, GAY.

This is your legacy Libs. You created this mess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Malaysia, Indonesia Muslim groups call for Starbucks boycott

Muslim groups in Malaysia and Indonesia have called for a boycott of Starbucks because of the coffee chain's support for LGBT rights.

Malaysian group Perkasa, which supports a hard-line form of Islam and nationalism, this week called on its more than 500,000 members to stay away from Starbucks coffee shops. This week and last, leaders of Indonesia's second largest mainstream Muslim group, Muhammadiyah, with an estimated 29 million members, denounced the chain.

The groups were apparently reacting to comments made several years ago by former CEO Howard Schultz in support of gay rights that drew renewed attention amid an increasingly anti-LGBT climate in both of the predominantly Muslim countries.

Perkasa said in a statement that the Malaysian government should revoke the trading license given to Starbucks and other companies such as Microsoft and Apple that support LGBT rights and same-sex marriage.

Amini Amir Abdullah, who heads Perkasa's Islamic affairs bureau, said Muslims should stay away from Starbucks because its pro-gay rights policy is against Islam and Malaysia's constitution.

Sodomy is illegal in Malaysia and punishable by up to 20 years in prison. Homosexuality is not illegal in Indonesia, the world's most populous Muslim nation, but a case before the Constitutional Court is seeking to criminalize gay sex and sex outside of marriage.

Muslims are conservative so of course they would attack things progressive. What is news about that?

Muslims are conservative so of course they would attack things progressive. What is news about that?

You're a dense SOB sometimes 21.

The Left slobbers over and caters to Muslims.
The Left slobbers over and caters to all things Queer.

You don't see the conflict between the two? Liberals flying around on Unicorns singing kum ba yah and John Lennon songs tell Muslims and Gays, "We are your party, the party of peace, love and tolerance. Come join us."

And when they all get to that Partridge Family-fest, the Muslims will slaughter the gays.

Genius!

Beautiful. Perfect. I read this yesterday and it hit me that this is exactly the type of thing that will wake some of the left up to what they have been endorsing and where we are headed. This will hit home to a lot of them. This isn't spin coming from Trump or Fox News, this is straight from the horse's mouth. By putting their beliefs out there for public consumption, they are doing America a huge favor with this one. Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Last edited:
This is comical to me.

No doubt.

The left is like a granola bar. Nuts & fruits. The entertainment is like the fiber. Just keeps us satisfied enough

*weird analogy. Was eating a clif bar while typing this :p

Beautiful. Perfect. I read this yesterday and it hit me that this is exactly the type of thing that will wake some of the left up to what they have been endorsing and where we are headed. This will hit home to a lot of them. This isn't spin coming from Trump or Fox News, this is straight from the horse's mouth. By putting their beliefs out there for public consumption, they are doing America a huge favor with this one. Thanks guys!

I don't think this will wake the left up at all tbh. They like the abuse it seems.

O.o

last "protest" I saw on the news from Trump supporters was after a starbucks insulted a lady wearing a Trump shirt...the "protest" was to go to the location and buy drinks but give names of Trumps administration

it was good for starbucks since they sold more over priced coffee and the people made their point....

most conservatives don't really give a **** what you do as long as you just leave them the **** alone.......

unlike liberals who if they don't like what you do, they want to make everyone stop doing it...progressive my ***......