• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The most admirable thing Tomlin could do would be to publicly concede that he is an incompetent moron and bring back Big Ben for the Carolina game ..

Sacked Lunch

Registered
Reaction score
... and the remainder of this season for that matter! I think the last 5% or so of the fanbase who still viewed Tomlin as a top 5 coach going into this season are finally realizing just how badly they have been duped for these past 15 years! While Canadumb and Terrible Austin both suck at life when it comes to their jobs, ultimately the blame should be placed squarely on the shoulders of the f'n moron who ALLOWED them to have these jobs! For everyone clamoring how they can't wait for Canadork to be fired at the end of this season, do you really think Tomlin is going to run out and grab someone competent, or is it more probable that dip-**** will promote one of the current Acrisure stadium janitors to the position? I don't get the least bit excited knowing we might have 2 new coordinators next season if it still means that the primary cancer of our franchise continues to be present.

It's been evident to me for YEARS that Tomlin is an incompetent idiot! Hiring a New GM, adding an Assistant GM, replacing coordinators, none of that matters if jibber-jabber is allowed to remain. It's honestly a disgrace that Rooney allows this to continue just so we can say we have a long-tenured, minority coach on the payroll.

The best thing that can happen at this point would be for Tomlin to just STFU for the rest of his life, do some honest introspective work and accept that he's an incompetent loser, respect that he only has a SB ring because the previous HC gifted it to him, and come to terms with the reality that he doesn't have to be smart or effective and he will continue having a job with the Steelers because our ownership cares more about politics than wins!

So, what gives us a better chance at a W over Carolina?

An over-the-hill, out of shape Big Ben > Tomlin as a HC

Anyone else with me?

... and the remainder of this season for that matter! I think the last 5% or so of the fanbase who still viewed Tomlin as a top 5 coach going into this season are finally realizing just how badly they have been duped for these past 15 years! While Canadumb and Terrible Austin both suck at life when it comes to their jobs, ultimately the blame should be placed squarely on the shoulders of the f'n moron who ALLOWED them to have these jobs! For everyone clamoring how they can't wait for Canadork to be fired at the end of this season, do you really think Tomlin is going to run out and grab someone competent, or is it more probable that dip-**** will promote one of the current Acrisure stadium janitors to the position? I don't get the least bit excited knowing we might have 2 new coordinators next season if it still means that the primary cancer of our franchise continues to be present.

It's been evident to me for YEARS that Tomlin is an incompetent idiot! Hiring a New GM, adding an Assistant GM, replacing coordinators, none of that matters if jibber-jabber is allowed to remain. It's honestly a disgrace that Rooney allows this to continue just so we can say we have a long-tenured, minority coach on the payroll.

The best thing that can happen at this point would be for Tomlin to just STFU for the rest of his life, do some honest introspective work and accept that he's an incompetent loser, respect that he only has a SB ring because the previous HC gifted it to him, and come to terms with the reality that he doesn't have to be smart or effective and he will continue having a job with the Steelers because our ownership cares more about politics than wins!

Anyone else with me?
What other ideas you got? would love to hear them

I thought you were going to call on him to " step down" from his lofty position. Wasn't there a rumor that some outfit offered him a job as an announcer, analyst, or something? Why didn't he take it?

I thought you were going to call on him to " step down" from his lofty position. Wasn't there a rumor that some outfit offered him a job as an announcer, analyst, or something? Why didn't he take it?
If he had any inkling of self-respect he would "step down" from his position. If our ownership had even the slightest sack, mumbles would have been nixed years ago!

Even him being an announcer / analyst would be an insult.

Hey Mike, what kind of adjustments would you make given the scenario?
Answer: "None".

Hey Mike, after reviewing the instant replay, he is clearly out of bounds. What would you do from here?
Answer: "I'd challenge it".

Is further moronic idiocy really necessary when we've already had a 15 year preview of his "talent"? Let's create a position for him as the Senor Adviser for the Rooney Rule and let's let the rest of us get back to watching our favorite team be coached by someone with competence.

If he had any inkling of self-respect he would "step down" from his position. If our ownership had even the slightest sack, mumbles would have been nixed years ago!

Hey Mike, after reviewing the instant replay, he is clearly out of bounds. What would you do from here?

Is further moronic idiocy really necessary when we've already had a 15 year preview of his "talent"? Let's create a position for him as the Senor Adviser for the Rooney Rule and let's let the rest of us get back to watching our favorite team be coached by someone with competence.
Yeah Old man Rooney needs to to retire him if you know what I mean.

Better job security with the Steelers I would think. 😁

Let me be the first to welcome you to our site, where are you from?

Anyone else with me?
No, No one is with you troll