• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The murder of Kim Jong-nang is part of Korea war plan

katsung47

Reaction score
956.The murder of Kim Jong-nang is part of Korea war plan (4/15/2017)

The murder of N.Korea's dictator Kim Jong-Un’s estranged half brother, Kim Jong Nam, in February in Malaysia was done by the US intelligence. I think. Because N.Korea is a totalitarian country. Where the government rules people with high pressure. They can arrest, detain, kill people in direct way because the system allowed them to do so. When they carry out terrorist activity abroad, same characteristic shown. N.Korea had bombed a S.Korea passenger airplane abroad. It's a direct violence. While the assassination of Kim Jong-nam was a very complex case. Two killers in the final murder stage - two women, were cheated into this case. They thought it was only a plank. Kim Chong-nang was killed by chemical poison - combined by two different chemicals from two women. So the woman could claim innocent because the chemical was unharmful before they reacted into poison on Kim's face. (Kim was killed after two women one after another put chemical on his face, women were told it was a plank.)

It was a very intelligent assassination. The chief plotter can never be find.

The direct killers are two foreigners: one is a Vietnamese and the other one is an Indonesian. That's not the way N.Korean used to do. Dictators don't trust their own people unless it is deep brain washed, let alone foreign people.

US is a said "Democratic country". There is law to restrain its intelligence to act illegally, So they developed a bunch of tactics. To fulfill a mission through the hand of foreign agent is a common method. e.g. Wikileaks is a false flag used to meddle water. Julian Assange is an Australian. To interfere 2016 president election, Russian was bribed to hack Democrat's candidate. In my case, Chinese is bribed to frame drug case. It makes the chief plotter safe with the collaboration of a hostile country.

The recent development proves the murder of Kim Jong-nang was a part of a war plan in Korea Peninsula. Kim Jong-nang was under Chinese protection. He and his family lived in Macao (a former colony of Portugal now taken back by China) He is no doubt pro-China.

US now openly announces a war plan on N.Korea. I think the core plan is: decapitation of Kim Jong-un. But if Kim Jong-un is dead, in monarch style N.Korea, Kim Jong-nang could succeeds to be the fourth ruler of Kim family. US wouldn't want to see N.Korea fall into the hand of China. Kim Jong-un is not obedient to China anyhow. Then Kim jong-nang's death becomes part of Korea war plan.

I had venison this evening. It was very good. Then we had a fire in the backyard fire pit.

You should have been there.

Reactions: MTC
His cut & paste bullshit is pretty much unreadable.

Don't think its a copy and paste job.

Pretty sure it's a classic katsung original.

His (her?) take may be coherent when it is formulated in her brain, but during its travel down her arms and onto her keyboard it becomes unintelligible.

Last edited:
Don't think its a copy and paste job.

Pretty sure it's a classic katsung original.

His (her?) take may be coherent when it is formulated in her brain, but during its travel down her arms and onto her keyboard it becomes unintelligible.

Could be a translation program from another language. Syntax isn't quite right and occasionally a word doesn't make any sense where it is used.

Two killers in the final murder stage - two women, were cheated into this case.
So the woman could claim innocent because the chemical was unharmful
US is a said "Democratic country". There is law to restrain its intelligence to act illegally,

Last edited:
Could be a translation program from another language. Syntax isn't quite right and occasionally a word doesn't make any sense where it is used.

By decapitation "monarch style" could Katsung be implying that Kim will be put to death by guillotine...the means by which royalty was put to death in France around the time of the French Revolution?

. I think the core plan is: decapitation of Kim Jong-un. But if Kim Jong-un is dead, in monarch style N.Korea, Kim Jong-nang could succeeds to be the fourth ruler of Kim family. US wouldn't want to see N.Korea fall into the hand of China. Kim Jong-un is not obedient to China anyhow. Then Kim jong-nang's death becomes part of Korea war plan.

Last edited:
By decapitation "monarch style" could Katsung be implying that Kim will be put to death by guillotine...the means by which royalty was put to death in France around the time of the French Revolution?

I think English isn't his/her first language. When I communicate with my relatives in Italy I use a translation program (reverso.net) but I always double check by going from English to Italian then back to English just to make sure. I've got the hang of Italian syntax so what I type in English might look kinda funny but it translates better.

I think English isn't his/her first language. When I communicate with my relatives in Italy I use a translation program (reverso.net) but I always double check by going from English to Italian then back to English just to make sure. I've got the hang of Italian syntax so what I type in English might look kinda funny but it translates better.

You beat me to it lol...that's what just popped into my head. Been around people all my life who's primary language is not English, and a direct translation sometimes doesn't work.

Even in my job I've had to deal with reading service manuals translated from German to English....translated by Germans who's second language is English.

Lots of times left scratching my head....wtf are they talking about???

Last edited:
Are you suggesting that Lil' Kim is trying to have folk put posts up on SN? Or, did SN get hacked by the Ruskies?

Are you suggesting that Lil' Kim is trying to have folk put posts up on SN? Or, did SN get hacked by the Ruskies?

Nah, just a foreigner Libtard who stumbled across opinions they don't like. I will note that katsung has not posted in any other forums. Probably getting paid by George Soros. Gotta remember, in other countries the paradigm is different. Their Right is about on par with our Democrats.

Last edited:
845. The murder of English by katsung47 is part of extra chromosome 21 (4/17/2017)

The murder of English was done is part by lack of US intelligence. I think. Because katsung47 brain too small and 3 copies of chromosome 21. It is a very unintelligent assassination of language and the chief plotter can never be found.

SteelerNation now openly announce ban hammer on katsung47 I think the core plan is. Katsung47 is no doubt Pro-Trump.

His cut & paste bullshit is pretty much unreadable.

Why do you cling to a "cut and past" thread and turn it into a grammar discussion. A tactic to meddle the water? An S.S.G.?

957. A decapitation strike on N.korea is ready (4/18/2017)

US has developed a system of human location. The activity of a target like Kim Jong-un is no doubt under surveillance of high sky drone or space satellite. People know their communication are spied by NSA. Not much people know their activity are spied by NGA.

The Multibillion-Dollar U.S. Spy Agency You Haven’t Heard of

On a heavily protected military base some 15 miles south of Washington, D.C., sits the massive headquarters of a spy agency few know exists. Even Barack Obama, five months into his presidency, seemed not to have recognized its name. While shaking hands at a Five Guys hamburger restaurant in Washington in May 2009, he asked a customer seated at a table about his job. “What do you [do]?” the president inquired. “I work at NGA, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency,” the man answered. Obama appeared dumbfounded. “So, explain to me exactly what this National Geospatial…” he said, unable to finish the name. Eight years after that videotape aired, the NGA remains by far the most shadowy member of the Big Five spy agencies, which include the CIA and the National Security Agency.

With the capability to watch an area of 10 or even 15 square miles at a time, it would take just two drones hovering over Manhattan to continuously observe and follow all outdoor human activity, night and day. It can zoom in on an object as small as a stick of butter on a plate and store up to 1 million terabytes of data a day. That capacity would allow analysts to look back in time over days, weeks, or months. Technology is in the works to enable drones to remain aloft for years at a time.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/46712.htm

US has prepared a decapitation strike operation already. Though most likely it will be a missile attack on N.Korea like what they had done in Syria and bomb attack (Mother of all bombs) in Afghanistan just several days away.
SEAL Team 6 is reportedly training for a decapitation strike against North Korea's Kim regime

Alex Lockie Mar. 13, 2017,

http://www.businessinsider.com/us-navy-seals-f-35s-decapitation-strike-north-korea-2017-3

956.The murder of Kim Jong-nang is part of Korea war plan (4/15/2017)

The murder of N.Korea's dictator Kim Jong-Un’s estranged half brother, Kim Jong Nam, in February in Malaysia was done by the US intelligence. I think. Because N.Korea is a totalitarian country. Where the government rules people with high pressure. They can arrest, detain, kill people in direct way because the system allowed them to do so. When they carry out terrorist activity abroad, same characteristic shown. N.Korea had bombed a S.Korea passenger airplane abroad. It's a direct violence. While the assassination of Kim Jong-nam was a very complex case. Two killers in the final murder stage - two women, were cheated into this case. They thought it was only a plank. Kim Chong-nang was killed by chemical poison - combined by two different chemicals from two women. So the woman could claim innocent because the chemical was unharmful before they reacted into poison on Kim's face. (Kim was killed after two women one after another put chemical on his face, women were told it was a plank.)

It was a very intelligent assassination. The chief plotter can never be find.

The direct killers are two foreigners: one is a Vietnamese and the other one is an Indonesian. That's not the way N.Korean used to do. Dictators don't trust their own people unless it is deep brain washed, let alone foreign people.

US is a said "Democratic country". There is law to restrain its intelligence to act illegally, So they developed a bunch of tactics. To fulfill a mission through the hand of foreign agent is a common method. e.g. Wikileaks is a false flag used to meddle water. Julian Assange is an Australian. To interfere 2016 president election, Russian was bribed to hack Democrat's candidate. In my case, Chinese is bribed to frame drug case. It makes the chief plotter safe with the collaboration of a hostile country.

The recent development proves the murder of Kim Jong-nang was a part of a war plan in Korea Peninsula. Kim Jong-nang was under Chinese protection. He and his family lived in Macao (a former colony of Portugal now taken back by China) He is no doubt pro-China.

US now openly announces a war plan on N.Korea. I think the core plan is: decapitation of Kim Jong-un. But if Kim Jong-un is dead, in monarch style N.Korea, Kim Jong-nang could succeeds to be the fourth ruler of Kim family. US wouldn't want to see N.Korea fall into the hand of China. Kim Jong-un is not obedient to China anyhow. Then Kim jong-nang's death becomes part of Korea war plan.
Kim Jonng !!!!NO Beat doog don't lieee Get ready for the titflip HHOOCCCKKK!!!!

Why do you cling to a "cut and past" thread and turn it into a grammar discussion. A tactic to meddle the water? An S.S.G.?

957. A decapitation strike on N.korea is ready (4/18/2017)

US has developed a system of human location. The activity of a target like Kim Jong-un is no doubt under surveillance of high sky drone or space satellite. People know their communication are spied by NSA. Not much people know their activity are spied by NGA.

US has prepared a decapitation strike operation already. Though most likely it will be a missile attack on N.Korea like what they had done in Syria and bomb attack (Mother of all bombs) in Afghanistan just several days away.

US has new leader planned to meddle in the water of the Chinese, for to cause uncomfort for all in the South Asia

cbe0490c9f16308aa8c7e7854db01f54.jpg

We're hacked? O.o

NK is keeping an eye on us now

**** communism! I feel bad for the folks born into that awful oppressive freedom crushing nonsense.

Because 1) you never post an original thought and 2) your translation program isn't working very well and your stuff is mostly unreadable.