• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Biden just gave his first short address. To sum it up. Trump didn;t do **** about covid. The Vax is all Biden. We can't reopen until all of you get it and even then lockdowns may still be necessary. If you are real good, you maybe possibly will be able to have a small gathering for the 4th of July. But no promises.
**** him. ****** doesn't even know his ******* from a hole in the ground right now. You just knew these pricks would drag this crap out.They love that control.. A year of absolute power completely disregarding citizens and rights. Has got them all hot&bothered.He hasn't done anything at all. It was already done. Sorry fake saviors you had 0% to do with it.

I got news for him. That lockdown **** has long passed...haha. It isn't happening down here in Florida again. People are flocking to here at this very moment. They'd better leave those oppressive leftist ideas behind.

Now that they know what they can get away with, they'll keep pushing for more. They're probably trying to figure out a way right now to institute a new bullshit crisis.

I never in a million years thought we'd have people in power fully intent in destroying the country from the foundation up. Not in my lifetime anyway.

We can thank Obama for his fundamental change he promised was coming. He sure as hell wasn't kidding.

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Biden just gave his first short address.

I don’t care who you are, that was a great speech. Amazing what competent leadership looks and sounds like, now that the hysterical toddler has been swept out.

President Biden‘s first 50 days have already changed the course of this pandemic. We’re blessed to have his leadership.

We can all be grateful we have a President who can provide calm, competency & sanity during troubled times and steer the country out of another huge ******* mess left by the GOP.

Rinse and repeat every 4-8 years with Republicans in charge. Thank God the Trump trainwreck is over, let’s pray we never see anything like it ever again.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, the southern border just oozes competent leadership. Not so outraged about the kids in cages anymore? Strange. The COVID relief bill that 9% of taxpayer money spent actually goes back to the taxpayer? Man, what a saint.

While I'm thinking about it, I have a question. Is Joe Biden actually doing anything different in response to Covid? I mean, I know he is trying to claim credit for the vaccines, and he has his 100 days of masking that will do little to nothing more than what has already been done. And, he probably doesn't know how to use twitter so he isn't sending mean tweets. But what is he doing different?

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
We now have a President who isn't lying to the American people, day in and day out.

That's a good place to start.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, the southern border just oozes competent leadership. Not so outraged about the kids in cages anymore? Strange. The COVID relief bill that 9% of taxpayer money spent actually goes back to the taxpayer? Man, what a saint.

While I'm thinking about it, I have a question. Is Joe Biden actually doing anything different in response to Covid? I mean, I know he is trying to claim credit for the vaccines, and he has his 100 days of masking that will do little to nothing more than what has already been done. And, he probably doesn't know how to use twitter so he isn't sending mean tweets. But what is he doing different?
Tibs will tell you (he's already tried) that Biden is combatting COVID in a different way. He's not. Not in any different way at all.

Tibs made a statement earlier about how Beijing Joe was doing 3 things different than Trump. Trump had done each. My favorite was Tibs saying Xiden was invoking the Defense Production Act and what a savior he was...forgetting Trump had invoked it over 50 times last year.

The Biden Admin has done nothing new.

Prove me wrong.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
We now have a President who isn't lying to the American people, day in and day out.

Really? That's it? And he is lying on a daily basis, saying there is no crisis at the border. I mean, I guess technically, Raggedy Ann is lying about it every day, but she is the spokeswoman for the administration's position, right?

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Tibs will tell you (he's already tried) that Biden is combatting COVID in a different way. He's not. Not in any different way at all.

Tibs made a statement earlier about how Beijing Joe was doing 3 things different than Trump. Trump had done each. My favorite was Tibs saying Xiden was invoking the Defense Production Act and what a savior he was...forgetting Trump had invoked it over 50 times last year.

The Biden Admin has done nothing new.

Prove me wrong.
You HATEFUL misogynistic bigot! President Xiden has not sent A SINGLE caustic tweet at 2AM to melt droves of snowflakes.

probably because DOCTOR Jill has him medicated and sleeping by 6PM.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I don’t care who you are, that was a great speech.

For the love of God, when Xiden reads a screen, the dementia makes him sound drunk. He slurs his words, has bizarre moments where he emphasizes the wrong word, loses his place.

Amazing what competent leadership looks and sounds like, now that the hysterical toddler has been swept out.

All Xiden said during the speech was (1) the vaccine is the answer and (2) wear masks. He had NOTHING, not one ******* thing, zero, zip, bupkus, to do with the vaccine.

Distribution, you say? Like having the military and National Guard involved, thousands of pharmacies as vaccination centers? Like this, you mean?

“As part of Operation Warp Speed, we have been laying the groundwork for months to distribute and administer a safe and effective COVID-19 vaccine as soon as it meets FDA’s gold standard,” said HHS Secretary Alex Azar. “This in-depth, round-the-clock planning work with our state and local partners and trusted community organizations, especially through CDC, will ensure that Americans can receive a safe and effective vaccine in record time.”

The strategic overview lays out four tasks necessary for the COVID-19 vaccine program:
  • Engage with state, tribal, territorial, and local partners, other stakeholders, and the public to communicate public health information around the vaccine and promote vaccine confidence and uptake.
  • Distribute vaccines immediately upon granting of Emergency Use Authorization/ Biologics License Application, using a transparently developed, phased allocation methodology and CDC has made vaccine recommendations.
  • Ensure safe administration of the vaccine and availability of administration supplies.
  • Monitor necessary data from the vaccination program through an information technology (IT) system capable of supporting and tracking distribution, administration, and other necessary data.
On August 14, CDC executed an existing contract option with McKesson Corporation to support vaccine distribution. The company also distributed the H1N1 vaccine during the H1N1 pandemic in 2009-2010. The current contract with McKesson, awarded as part of a competitive bidding process in 2016, includes an option for the distribution of vaccines in the event of a pandemic.

“CDC is drawing on its years of planning and cooperation with state and local public health partners to ensure a safe, effective, and life-saving COVID-19 vaccine is ready to be distributed following FDA approval,” said CDC Director Robert Redfield. “Through the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, CDC will play a vital role in deciding, based on input from experts and stakeholders, how initial, limited vaccine doses will be allocated and distributed while reliably producing more than 100 million doses by January 2021.”

But, when Fauci addressed reporters on Thursday, he said the Biden Administration is “not starting from scratch,” but merely “taking what’s gone on” and “amplifying” it:

“We certainly are not starting from scratch, because there is activity going on in the distribution. ... So it's taking what's gone on, but amplifying it in a big way.

What kind of flaccid, pathetic loser grabs credit for work done by somebody else? We have all worked with people like that, and they eventually wind up getting caught in their lies about credit. In this instance, no person of even average intellect believes that Biden had a goddamn thing to do with the vaccine or its distribution prior to January 20, 2021.

Oh, and Beijing Joe's gloating about delivering 1 million doses per day?

Biden's 100-Day Vaccine Goal Was Nearly Met Before He Arrived​

With 983,000 shots administered daily, the president’s plan to reach a million underwhelms

In the week Biden was sworn in as president, nearly 983,000 shots a day were administered on average over the seven days ending Friday, according to data from Bloomberg’s Vaccine Tracker. The most recent three days topped a million doses per day. Biden’s goal, essentially, is to not backslide.

We can all be grateful we have a President who can provide calm, competency & sanity during troubled times and steer the country out of another huge ******* mess left by the GOP.

You mean the development of three vaccines and a distribution system giving 1,000,000 doses per day at the time Xiden became President? Stop being such an idiot.

And hey, I admire how Beijing Joe, the Plagiarist-in-Chief, handles questions from the press.

dd93d27466c22ef173e151166fc9b688_w200.gif

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
This ought to be enough to make your blood boil. Racism AS POLICY. Clearly some lives are more valuable than others to this corrupt, morally bankrupt administration.

The $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief package that President Biden is set to sign includes billions of dollars in debt relief and other assistance for farmers of color.

But the incorporation of race-based criteria for that relief is leaving other farmers scratching their heads.

"Just because you’re a certain color you don’t have to pay back money? I don’t care if you’re purple, black, yellow, white, gray, if you borrow money you have to pay it back," Kelly Griggs, who runs her 1,800-acre farm with her husband in Humboldt, Tennessee, told Fox News in an interview.

"My reaction is, Where did common sense go?" Griggs said. "We can’t strike. We can’t stop. That's the part that really sucks. These people in Washington who make decisions for us and our livelihood have probably never stepped foot on a real farm."

The relief package includes an estimated $4 billion to pay up to 120% of Black, Hispanic, Asian or Native American farmers' outstanding debt as of Jan. 1, according to the American Farm Bureau Federation.

-------------

If you're white? You can **** right off. This is Democrat policy. Blatant, outright racism.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
I don’t care who you are, that was a great speech. Amazing what competent leadership looks and sounds like, now that the hysterical toddler has been swept out.

LMAO. Seems you are alone on this thinking Tibor. It was a disaster.

Last night, Joe Biden gave his first prime time address since taking office. Biden, who still hasn’t held a press conference and who still hasn’t delivered a State of the Union, reminded everyone who watched it just why the White House is so hell bent on hiding the President from the media: because he is an unmitigated disaster when he speaks.

Even by Biden standards the speech was dismal. Biden rambled, looked lost, and delivered cringe-worthy attempts at “showing emotion.”

It was more Saturday Night Live than Lincoln, but you wouldn’t know that if you didn’t watch the speech.

If you just watch and read the coverage of the speech, and skipped the speech itself, you would think that Biden delivered an absolute homerun of oration last night – rather than the stumbling mess he actually delivered.

--------------

Read more inside on how the media is blatantly providing air cover for this bumbling idiot.

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score

President Biden‘s first 50 days have already changed the course of this pandemic. We’re blessed to have his leadership.

Rinse and repeat every 4-8 years with Republicans in charge. Thank God the Trump trainwreck is over, let’s pray we never see anything like it ever again.
I literally laughed out loud when I read this.

I'm pretty sure Joe has no clue what words are even coming out of his own mouth. And if he thinks anyone is waiting 4 months to get back to any small semblance of normal life, he's even more demented than I thought.

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score

What do you call "a virus that was greeted with silence?" That's as big a whopper as I've ever heard.

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
They have totally lost their minds....

White House press secretary Jen Psaki cautioned Friday that people should not misinterpret Biden’s goal of July Fourth backyard gatherings as a pledge for a full return to “total normalcy” by then.
Well, I think it’s important to note that … we’re not talking about a July Fourth celebration on the Mall. We’re not quite there yet right now,” Psaki said during a White House briefing. “And we’re not talking about soccer stadiums being filled in communities across the country.”
She said Biden’s goal, expressed during his prime-time address Thursday, was intended to motivate Americans to get vaccinated, continue to wear masks and continue social distancing in coming months. If they do that, they can look to July Fourth as “an aspirational moment where people can plan small get-togethers in their backyard,” Psaki said.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
jeez. do we actually have soccer stadiums? not asking about shared stadiums for multiple sports, but actual SOCCER stadiums?

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
jeez. do we actually have soccer stadiums? not asking about shared stadiums for multiple sports, but actual SOCCER stadiums?
She grew up in Greenwich, CT, one of the wealthiest towns in the country so maybe they do there.

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
If you people would just get with the program we can get back to normal. I swear, if I have to cancel my backyard 4th of July party, I'm going to be pissed.

Supersteeler

Reaction score
Really? The shocked face emoji? Come on Tibs, you have pretty much copped to the fact several times in the past that you throw bullshit out there just to piss people off.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
This is fine.

But this is not. Where do I live

About 100 people have been arrested and two police officers injured as spring break crowds gathered in Florida's Miami Beach over the weekend, the city says.

Fort Lauderdale police patrol the beach.
Fort Lauderdale police patrol the beach.

Miami Beach Police arrested 30 people Saturday night, following Friday night's unruly crowds that resulted in two Miami Beach police officers being sent to the hospital with injuries, the police department said in a post on Twitter.