• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Putin seems a little upset that he no longer owns the President of the United States

funny but wasn't it Trump standing in the way of Putin's pipeline? Now that Biden took over, the keystone pipeline is dead and Putin's pipeline is back on schedule.

Please name me the pro-Russia thing that Trump did. I mean an actual policy, not a tweet or out of context quote. An actual policy that benefited Russia. I named one that Biden already did. And that's aside from all that money to Hunter Biden.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
What they are not openly admitting is that everyone will pay more with the raising of the payroll tax. ******* liars.
Of course they lie. They're never held accountable. Raise all of these taxes up,spend it/give it away. Debt goes nuts.The whole country goes nuts. Republicans come back in ,try to cut taxes. Can't really do it without cutting all of the new stupid spending and free **** debt goes up. Other side screams oh it's the rich you're helping when we're trying to help businesses. It's never ending.

This time around we get 2 trillion of horseshit spending, 9% goes to actual citizens. And right off the bat they do everything possible to drive inflation up and **** over Americans.

I don't know how times people have to get lied to, for it to sink the **** into their mellows. These people do not have your best interest at heart, they have their own at heart.

Convention of the States. It's the only thing left to right this sinking ship. Time to let the American people do what they will not do. Which first and foremost is to limit terms,balance the budget, and reel in the federal government with expanded states rights.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Of course they lie. They're never held accountable. Raise all of these taxes up,spend it/give it away. Debt goes nuts.The whole country goes nuts. Republicans come back in ,try to cut taxes. Can't really do it without cutting all of the new stupid spending and free **** debt goes up. Other side screams oh it's the rich you're helping when we're trying to help businesses. It's never ending.

This time around we get 2 trillion of horseshit spending, 9% goes to actual citizens. And right off the bat they do everything possible to drive inflation up and **** over Americans.

I don't know how times people have to get lied to, for it to sink the **** into their mellows. These people do not have your best interest at heart, they have their own at heart.

Convention of the States. It's the only thing left to right this sinking ship. Time to let the American people do what they will not do. Which first and foremost is to limit terms,balance the budget, and reel in the federal government with expanded states rights.
You may remember back when He was running for President the first time, someone from the MSM actually confronted Bomma with the fact that raising tax rates often results in less tax revenue and Bomma replied that raising money to run the government was not the point, that raising taxes was the point.
And make no mistake, we are in Bomma's third term now.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
You may remember back when He was running for President the first time, someone from the MSM actually confronted Bomma with the fact that raising tax rates often results in less tax revenue and Bomma replied that raising money to run the government was not the point, that raising taxes was the point.
And make no mistake, we are in Bomma's third term now.
It's just flat out theft now. So everyone now works a good portion of the year 100% for the state. That's how I view taxes. How many months out of the year do you work for nothing?

We're definitely in Barry's third term. Though Joe is absolutely just a figure head who signs whatever they send him.

The guy is absolutely embarrassing. The entire world knows he's weak,frail and in serious cognitive decline. That's been clear since his bogus run/insertion as president.

They hide him like he's a leper.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
It's just flat out theft now. So everyone now works a good portion of the year 100% for the state. That's how I view taxes.
That's how the Left views it too. Good to know you're on board. :beers:

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
How them gas prices doing? I’m up about 20-30 cents since this puppet fell into the WH

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Chevron
Halliburton
Enbridge

Just one man's opinion....I'm certainly no Warren Buffett lol

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
164143043_3810882919001790_4785900878294867802_n.jpg

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
I thought the question about reelection was stupid. He’s barely two months into this term. His comment “My predecessor? God I miss him.” Made me laugh. A lot of people miss him, Joe.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
"...this makes Jim Crow look like Jim Eagle."

What. The. Actual. ****.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
My wife said it’s ridiculous he hasn’t had a slums / mini mental test done.

google it.