• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

It’s funny as ****.

But then ICS looks at his 401 and other stocks, he cry’s. He cry’s.
Ha! The joke's on them! I had to cash out my IRA while Bomma was President to keep from going bankrupt. Burgundy doesn't own any stock.

In January of 2020, told my broker to move from stocks to fixed assets (****** short-term bonds paying nothing but not losing). Moved back into stocks July of 2020. In early April of this year, told broker that Fed raising interest, inflation looked terrible, move to fixed assets again. GDP decline published shortly thereafter and you know the rest.

Even then, still had to pay a ton of transaction fees and lost a lot of money.

P.S. The dolts in the Xiden administration refusing to say Trump's name is embarrassing. They are like little kids, refusing to look under the bed and believing that will keep the monster from seeing them. No, it just makes you look like cowards.

I said today on Newsmax's FB page that the Left depends too much on the courts to get their agenda through because the democratic process won't get it done for them, then when the courts don't rule the way they want they lose their minds.

This has been the case for Dems for 3 decades. Their policies don't sell at the ballot box. They NEED the Judiciary to enact their AltLeft Progressive agendas. Without it, Americans vote their agendas down.

If the courts don't rule the way they want they threaten their lives.
And that's just the beginning

pwuvWBb.gif

2P3OKOs.jpg

Saw this morning that they were finally shammed into passing that SCOTUS protection bill

Joe Biden says y'all are lying about his reckless spending and doesnt want to hear anymore about it.

There may be some light at the other end of that tunnel Supe

Glick, who was appointed to FERC in 2017 and elevated to the chair role last year by Biden, has pushed policies that angered prominent lawmakers, including many Republicans — and, most crucially, Senate Energy and Natural Resources Chair Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.), who as the upper chamber’s swing vote has weakened much of Biden’s climate agenda. That’s put Glick’s future at risk after his current term on the commission ends in June....

2303041.gif

Aussies are ripping us

Why do folks who think a teen with anorexia is mentally ill but a teen who thinks they are another sex are perfectly sane? Not only sane but encouraged to mutilate their bodies and use medical puberty blockers. They are both body image mental issues.

Joe Biden says y'all are lying about his reckless spending and doesnt want to hear anymore about it.

hqdefault.jpg

Lmfao. Ahh sleepy. You dumb ****

Why do folks who think a teen with anorexia is mentally ill but a teen who thinks they are another sex are perfectly sane? Not only sane but encouraged to mutilate their bodies and use medical puberty blockers. They are both body image mental issues.
Not being a smartsss here, but is there any medical condition that would actually require puberty blockers? I mean other than the whole trans craze. I’m asking because I really don’t know.

Not being a smartsss here, but is there any medical condition that would actually require puberty blockers? I mean other than the whole trans craze. I’m asking because I really don’t know.

the soviets and eastern bloc countries used to give them to their gymnasts to keep them small. They are also used to chemically castrate pedos. As for legit medical conditions, there probably are a few very rare conditions that call for them to be used temporarily.

The sad part is that they are giving these kids these drugs and they have no idea of the long term effects. I'm guessing many of them will have severe problems later.

Apparently Biden is pushing new laws that would make it ILLEGAL for Doctors to perform what they are now calling "conversion therapy". That used to be the practice of giving electric shocks or other therapies to try to turn gay people straight. It will now be defined as a Dr or any other person trying to convince any person with gender dysmorphia that they may not be happier if the do transition. In other words, offer any therapy other than giving then drugs or surgery and they yank your license.

Unbelievable this is happening

Aussies are ripping us

Maybe Sky News Australia should be focussing on matters closer to home, rather than worrying about Joe Biden. Given the Australian Energy Market regulator has for the first time ever suspended the National Energy market due to supply issues brought about by massive spikes in wholesale prices, parts of Sydney have been experiencing power outages and everyone has been told to conserve power between 5:30pm and 8:30pm. And to top it off we have a new government that is committed to eliminating gas and coal fired power (not to mention one of Australia's richest men attempting to takeover one of our major electricity generators so he can shut down their coal fired power stations).