• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

He sure is close, but he also has some backing to this nonsense he's conveying to the masses. People are writing this stuff for him to say. If this is how they really feel and this isn't just theater, then we may as well just get it on.

They seem hell bent on tweaking someone's circuits to the point they do something extreme. Which is what they want.

As we’ve seen, it’s okay for Democrats to riot and loot and burn stuff down, but not Republicans.

As we’ve seen, it’s okay for Democrats to riot and loot and burn stuff down, but not Republicans.

If it ever got to real wide spread violence on the republican side it would be because we had no other choice. If they forced us across that line. There's no going back until the job is done.

It’s called sun downing. I believe him. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The term "sundowning" refers to a state of confusion occurring in the late afternoon and lasting into the night. Sundowning can cause different behaviors, such as confusion, anxiety, aggression or ignoring directions. Sundowning can also lead to pacing or wandering.

1662155429672.png

Why is he so angry all the time?

Why is he so angry all the time?

His unfettered and rambling rage is a sign of dementia.

That site lists the signs of dementia. Let's go through the list relative to Dementia Joe, shall we?
  • Short-term memory loss: Like forgetting the names of cabinet members, people he is endorsing. Check.
  • Trouble communicating: Stammering, losing place, mumbling, bumbling. Check.
  • Confusion: Wandering around a restaurant at G7 summit, wife has to grab him, CNN interview, "Why am I here?" Check.
  • Moodiness, anger: Presume I don't have to explain this one. Check.
  • Inability to understand sarcasm: Any meme sends Dementia Boy into a rage. Check.
  • Inability to perform simple tasks: Like remembering names, reading a script. Check.
  • Repetition: "No joke. No joke. True story. Lifeguard, Cornpop. No joke. Repeat." Check.
  • Loss of interest: 23 vacation days in last 32 days in office. Check.
  • Falling: Airplane ramp? Check.
  • Problems coping: Yelling, getting confused, clenching fists. Check.
Hey, 10 out of 10 for Dementia Joe. First time Dementia Boy got 100% on a test without cheating.

That site lists the signs of dementia. Let's go through the list relative to Dementia Joe, shall we?
  • Short-term memory loss: Like forgetting the names of cabinet members, people he is endorsing. Check.
  • Confusion: Wandering around a restaurant at G7 summit, wife has to grab him, CNN interview, "Why am I here?" Check.
  • Inability to understand sarcasm: Any meme sends Dementia Boy into a rage. Check.
  • Inability to perform simple tasks: Like remembering names, reading a script. Check.
  • Repetition: "No joke. No joke. True story. Lifeguard, Cornpop. No joke. Repeat." Check.
Hey, 10 out of 10 for Dementia Joe. First time Dementia Boy got 100% on a test without cheating.
Damn, that's disturbing to see he has EVERY single symptom. I mean, all of us (at least here) know he isn't right....But to see that list is eye-opening.

man I am

I am 9 out of 10 n that list. but I am not presidient

I just want to meet some of these 81 MILLION voters of his. The actual live legal ones.

Such great unity. Much like his former buddy Obama, who had every opportunity in the world to be a great uniter of people, but always chose the opposite.

Damn, that's disturbing to see he has EVERY single symptom. I mean, all of us (at least here) know he isn't right....But to see that list is eye-opening.
I worked with seniors almost exclusively the last 5 years leading up to covid. They didn't have Joe out campaigning to the masses for a reason. It wasn't covid. Any small deviation from the strict control they have on him is a disaster. He really had no buisness even running and it's really clear he wasn't chosen for his capacity to lead. He's just a front.

I just want to meet some of these 81 MILLION voters of his. The actual live legal ones.

Such great unity. Much like his former buddy Obama, who had every opportunity in the world to be a great uniter of people, but always chose the opposite.

So far, we have been able to positively identify just one - ONE - person who actually admits to voting for Dementia Joe, and that guy is a resident of Budapest, Hungary.

I thought maybe Kamala Harris voted for Dementia Joe but on second thought, I am pretty sure she wrote in her own name.