• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

housing illegal immigrants while our veterans are sleeping on park benches (if they're lucky) or under a tree, overpass or near a heating vent.

good goddamn good job, politicians - hat tip to the Democrats.

housing illegal immigrants while our veterans are sleeping on park benches (if they're lucky) or under a tree, overpass or near a heating vent.

good goddamn good job, politicians - hat tip to the Democrats.
Veterans tend to vote Republican so it’s all good.

So the House Oversight Committee found all those wrongdoings that would have actually kicked Trump out of office.

Question: When will articles of Impeachment be written up on Biden?

iu

Answer: Never

Those who can objectively connect the dots believe DC is all in cahoots and we're all just being played... Media and big govt supporters follow a script that states otherwise...Why? Riddle me that Batman...

$$$ That's why.

Never fear,, the pawns/dependents will be scurrying along soon to explain otherwise or deflect...or remind us how much better things are today than they were during the Trump presidency.

**** I'll go back further than than that.... Remember how good things were 40-50 years ago? Hell as kids we could go unaccompanied to the bus stop and get this,,,,, ride our bikes miles away from home (without a fn helmet ya miserable pricks) and actually come back home in one piece.

The pawns ****** all that up and put us where we are today. Thank a pawn.

iu

Last edited:
I'm glad they feel the heat, but it's not enough. Treason is a punishable offense. Plenty of trees on the white house lawn to accommodate.
On election night 2016, Hildebeast was quoted as saying "If this sonofabitch wins we'll all hang from trees!"
Why would she say that?

I'm glad they feel the heat, but it's not enough. Treason is a punishable offense. Plenty of trees on the white house lawn to accommodate.

It would clean things up pretty quick. You either walk the line or drop from one.

On election night 2016, Hildebeast was quoted as saying "If this sonofabitch wins we'll all hang from trees!"
Why would she say that?

Because she and many like her are treasonous criminals with many sins who put power and party over country.

They seek to fundamentally change the country. That's why when they lose elections and win popular vote in their leftist utopia shitholes, they yell for removal of the Electoral College, so they can be a pure democracy. Which would effectively take away the voices of the states and end the union as we know it.

Why would she say that?
freudian slip. she meant to say "If this is who the American people voted for, then we'll graciously accept that and move along with our business, recoup and be back in 2020 with a better candidate whom the American people may embrace."

certainly you can see the similarities and how she slipped up.

QBR

If you guys haven't listened to Russel Brands podcast with RFK, you need to. WOW!! Something I didn't know, the lead agency for Operation warp speed wasn't HHS or the CDC, It was the NSA and Pentagon. So a spy agency and the military industrial complex was leading up a vaccine program. huh! AND he talks about his Dad and uncle's assassinations.