• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Yay. Sam Brinton being jailed in my county. Thankfully, they are making him stay with all the dudes. 10 to 1 says he's going to keep volunteering to bend over and pick up the soap.
Former Biden Energy Department official Sam Brinton, who identifies as “non-binary,” will be placed in a men’s jail in Maryland before authorities transport him to Virginia over suitcase theft charges.
The Montgomery County Sheriff’s Department on Tuesday told the New York Post that authorities would hold Brinton, 35, at the county men’s jail with the general male population next week per the Montgomery County Department of Correction and Rehabilitation policy, which states that officers process and house inmates based on their biological sex.
He's going to be very popular.

*Profanity Alert* because it's, you know, Richard Pryor.

And in other news, Censorship proceeds as planned. Won't be long till the trains show up for Conservatives.

Vivek Ramaswamy censored for online ‘hate speech’ as poll shows surge​

His offenses? Saying the following:
  • “The CCP is playing the Biden administration like a Chinese mandolin.”
  • “If the climate religion was really about climate change, then they’d be worried about, say, shifting oil production from the U.S. to places like Russia and China.
  • “The climate agenda is a lie: fossil fuels are a requirement for human prosperity.”

We keep saying, if (D) is after your name, you are above the law. Welp...

1685035620819.png

IONIA, Mich. (AP) — A western Michigan man who pleaded no contest to shooting an 84-year-old woman campaigning against abortion rights at his home was sentenced to community service Tuesday.

Richard Harvey, 75, was ordered to complete 100 hours of community service. Judge Suzanne Hoseth Kreeger also gave him a suspended jail sentence of two months and a delayed sentence of one year on probation.

Harvey pleaded no contest last month to felonious assault, careless discharge of a firearm causing injury and reckless discharge of a firearm.

BZYguOp.jpg

TNZTwH7.jpg
What I've been saying since I stayed awake during the 2020 election and watched a large lead, on it's way toward becoming a landslide evaporate ..

This right here is why I have no faith in the Republican Party. Elect McCarthy speaker. McCarthy negotiated a horrible deal, and it’s going to pass because of shitbirds like Romney. Romney is the kind of guy you get when you vote party over principle. The Republican Party is full of stupid people that do nothing. I know people think Trump is going to get re-elected and save the country but it’s going to be too far gone by then if it isn’t already. At least guys like Chip Roy and Byron Donalds are fighting the good fight. Just not enough of those guys to effect the change the country needs.

Taken behind the woodshed by a feeble, dementia ridden fool. Nice going guys.

If Trump or DeSantis wins realistically what are they thing to be able to do with the way congress is. When it comes to other countries congress seems to move lightning fast. When it comes to our own they will just fight over whatever. It is nothing but political power moves and it comes from both sides. I think DeSantis would stand a better chance as he has way less enemies on both sides at the moment. He would also bring less of a circus with him. I also feel Trump will be going on a revenge tour and may lose focus. I do hope that whoever finds a way to do a proper investigation into the Bidens though. I think the dems will be screwed if Biden doesn't get the nomination. No way people will vote for Kamala. She is a worse version of Hillary. Not sure who else the Dems have that would drum up enough support.

If Trump or DeSantis wins realistically what are they thing to be able to do with the way congress is. When it comes to other countries congress seems to move lightning fast. When it comes to our own they will just fight over whatever. It is nothing but political power moves and it comes from both sides. I think DeSantis would stand a better chance as he has way less enemies on both sides at the moment. He would also bring less of a circus with him. I also feel Trump will be going on a revenge tour and may lose focus. I do hope that whoever finds a way to do a proper investigation into the Bidens though. I think the dems will be screwed if Biden doesn't get the nomination. No way people will vote for Kamala. She is a worse version of Hillary. Not sure who else the Dems have that would drum up enough support.
Mike Obama

These people should be charged and fined for every ******* time they lie to the public. Just no accountability for these ********.

They hold you in contempt and have no respect for you whatsoever.