• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

I like when Joe shares his life experiences with us. So folksy. He can make up a story about anything.
Joe is an old-school politician from when that stuff didn't get recorded on easily accessible video.

Pulling out old stories about Uncle Bosey. Great.

Curses! Who is representing the people?

Pretty standard for a mentored marxist, but he's a fraud considering how rich he's become over just being a polished bullshitter.
Yet somehow the Commie foot soldiers never notice that.

Yeah, but Orange Man Bad.

Well, that and the incessant need to kill babies, that's all they have.

I'm not sure anyone's mind will change, but it would be nice to see campaign ads addressing the actual issues all Americans face.

Yeah, but Orange Man Bad.

Well, that and the incessant need to kill babies, that's all they have.

I'm not sure anyone's mind will change, but it would be nice to see campaign ads addressing the actual issues all Americans face.
The Dems have to stay away from talking about real issues. I’ve heard they’ve dialed back registering new voters because there’s a good chance they’ll vote Republican.

The Dems have to stay away from talking about real issues. I’ve heard they’ve dialed back registering new voters because there’s a good chance they’ll vote Republican.
They're all about power, not solving real issues. They actually create issues and crisis, then say we can save you. The other guy did it.

Most of our biggest problems these clowns had a massive hand in making. They certainly fuel them and help them grow.

What’s hilarious is that he’s doing everything the Far Left of his party wants and farther Left he goes, the worse his poll numbers get.