• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The official thread dedicated to "Biden saving us"

Riding the success of Trump's trading cards, the White house has released the first batch of Biden cards.

74ndru.jpg

Riding the success of Trump's trading cards
srmLa38.jpg

“One thing that Joe gives me every year is a poem,” she said. “He has a book that he bought for me and every year he writes a poem.”

oh for the love of God, we know the poem he "writes"

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of being and ideal grace.
I love thee to the level of every day's
Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
I love thee freely, as men strive for right.
I love thee purely, as they turn from praise.
I love thee with the passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints. I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death.

Joe writes poetry in his spare time. A book release in the future. Hunter paints in his spare time. His paintings sell for a pretty penny. So pretty that the secret service is present at the showings.

**** you sleepy

Biden takes swipe at Second Amendment supporters: 'You need F-15s' to take on the federal government​

Biden takes swipe at Second Amendment supporters: 'You need F-15s' to take on the federal government
Weird nobody is talking about what is going on in Illinois this last week. The Governor and legislature basically outlawed all semi-auto weapons….like every one down to .22 plinker rifles.

Weird nobody is talking about what is going on in Illinois this last week. The Governor and legislature basically outlawed all semi-auto weapons….like every one down to .22 plinker rifles.
The sherif stated he would not enforce it nor his men.

Isn’t there over 100 counties in IL? Wonder how many sheriffs will comply with the law? Gov says he will have State Police (the new Brownshirts) round up guns.

More than 70 Illinois counties say they will not enforce state 'assault weapon' ban: Report​

It’s a shame this guy is still a democrat congressman for GA. He actually states that an island can tip over in his speech.

That’s what gerrymandering will get you.

More than 70 Illinois counties say they will not enforce state 'assault weapon' ban: Report​

Sorry, govenor, but the constitution is higher than your unconstitutional state law. The police would actually be breaking the law by enforcing this.

I'm certain this one is heading to the Supreme Court and his law will be struck down.