• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The official thread dedicated to "Biden saving us"

6yivxc.jpg

Joe loves him some brown sugar.
“My vice president will be a black woman.”
“My first Supreme Court appointee will be a black woman.”
“My next press secretary will be a black woman.”

Joe loves him some brown sugar.
“My vice president will be a black woman.”
“My first Supreme Court appointee will be a black woman.”
“My next press secretary will be a black woman.”
His best friend Robert Bird is looking down and screaming "WTF!!!!!"

Just wait till the battery in the bus catches fire with kids on board.

Those batteries are likely 4 times the size of a Tesla battery in a passenger car. They aren't stable.

"You can plug an electric car to your house. It's easy. I'm not joking."

I hope - no, I PRAY - that Xiden tries to hook up an electric car's power to the White House breaker panel.

Another fur shur straw in the Biden stupidity bundle .
According to Car and Driver, vehicles that support "Intelligent Backup Power," such as the all-new electric Ford F-150, start at around $53,000. Ford is the first company to announce a vehicle with such a capability.

On top of that, customers will have to shell out another $5,000 to buy a Charge Station Pro and Home Integration System, which converts the DC current from the vehicle to AC current used in most homes. This alone is roughly what it costs to buy a decent diesel or propane generator.

The extended-range models come with the technology and charging station included, however they are $20,000 more expensive.

The most popular electric vehicle manufacturer, Tesla, has repeatedly warned customers against attempting to power their homes with the vehicle, which is possible using an inverter.
0P1ju5P.jpg

9xokKku.jpg

m5dLl1y.gif

Sadly, there are Americans that believe what Joe says and they will vote for him again.