• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

As this news takes over the headlines tonight, let’s not forget that it was Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's line of questioning of Michael Cohen that teed this whole case up.

Let's play it back, it's worth a watch. The kill shot is 0:55-1:30. Man, she nailed it. No wonder AOC has the entire right-wing ******** in their pants. She runs laps around the GOP, makes them look like the fools & suckers that they are.

Isn't it like the middle of the night your time? Do you work the graveyard or just have no life?

Other than trolling a P&R forum for reactions, attention whoreigner.

No wonder AOC has the entire right-wing ******** in their pants.
The only one ******** their pants is Nancy Pelosi.

Get back on your meds Tibs. The delusions are getting worse.

Isn't it like the middle of the night your time? Do you work the graveyard or just have no life?

Other than trolling a P&R forum for reactions, attention whoreigner.

iu

No one is above the law.

1621988666569.png

No one is above the law.

View attachment 5286
If only that were true. I think we've seen over the last year or decade that your statement that justice is blind and no one is above the law is simply untrue. Especially in politics.

A more accurate statement would be that ALMOST no one is above the law.

Not only are the BLM/AntiFa scumbag criminals above the law but Vice ***** calls for them to get bailed out and not prosecuted. Criminal illegal aliens are above the law and get free ****. The only people not above the law are hard working taxpayers.

It was an election year and without Trump in office making stupid headlines news has died down. If Fox news or other conservative news programs gained 67% then that's another story.
One could argue that if CNN, MSNBC, ETC had just reported the news, there would have been a lot fewer stupid headlines.

I don't like trump as a person, but what the media did to him was ridiculous. The ice cream thing may have been the worst, but there is a lot to choose from.

I don't like trump as a person, but what the media did to him was ridiculous. The ice cream thing may have been the worst, but there is a lot to choose from.

And that's putting it lightly. They brought in a panel of 'experts' to discuss his mental capabilities to be President because he walked gingerly down a slippery tarmac with no guardrail for god's sake. They drug him through the mud on pee tapes, Russia etc. while President Peepads here is getting a party thrown for him while he ***** his pants and can't complete basic sentences read to him through an earpiece or teleprompter.

Personal feelings aside, what they did to Trump was more than ridiculous. They should not only no longer have jobs, but be behind bars. And just think about this one for a minute: Trump riled them up and said some stupid ****, but do you really think they wouldn't be vultures to anyone else? Tulsi Gabbard, Ben Shapiro, Bari Weiss etc. etc. would probably have something to say about it.

It was an election year and without Trump in office making stupid headlines news has died down. If Fox news or other conservative news programs gained 67% then that's another story.

Context. Even in an industry that overall is seeing viewership decline, the leader is still the leader and the one losing the least.

CNN is losing the most.

CNN lost 71% of its viewers since January
MSNBC lost 49% of its viewers since January
Fox lost 12% of its viewers

Those are massive differences

Also, Fox still leads all cable. 14 straight weeks at #1 for cable news.

Or, look at total cable, not just news:

After Fox News and MSNBC, ESPN, TNT, HGTV, TBS, CNN, USA, Discovery, and History rounded out the 10-most-watched cable networks in prime time. Fox News, MSNBC, ESPN, HGTV, CNN, TNT, ID, INSP, Food Network and History were the 10-most-watched cable networks in total day last week.

More people are watching Fox than ESPN. You can see the full compare here:

What's happening to CNN is a dumpster fire and to say Fox and the rest are in the same boat is silly.

I guess the question is where did the CNN viewers go? They didn't goto fox or msnbc. Seems odd they would just stop watching tv

And that's putting it lightly. They brought in a panel of 'experts' to discuss his mental capabilities to be President because he walked gingerly down a slippery tarmac with no guardrail for god's sake. They drug him through the mud on pee tapes, Russia etc. while President Peepads here is getting a party thrown for him while he ***** his pants and can't complete basic sentences read to him through an earpiece or teleprompter.

Personal feelings aside, what they did to Trump was more than ridiculous. They should not only no longer have jobs, but be behind bars. And just think about this one for a minute: Trump riled them up and said some stupid ****, but do you really think they wouldn't be vultures to anyone else? Tulsi Gabbard, Ben Shapiro, Bari Weiss etc. etc. would probably have something to say about it.
It doesn't matter who Republicans run. That person will be demonized like no other. They did it McCain and Mittens, two guys they now apparently hold in high regard. They're phony, and everyone knows it. For people that buy it, it's nothing more than confirmation bias.

It doesn't matter who Republicans run. That person will be demonized like no other. They did it McCain and Mittens, two guys they now apparently hold in high regard. They're phony, and everyone knows it. For people that buy it, it's nothing more than confirmation bias.

You're absolutely right, and why I said earlier they're going to tear DeSantis apart. It's funny how short our memories can be.

He at least is articulate enough to maneuver the oncoming barrage.

I guess the question is where did the CNN viewers go? They didn't goto fox or msnbc. Seems odd they would just stop watching tv

Maybe they were waiting on the $50 somebody owed and stiffed them, so they let the cable bill go unpaid.

Nahh. Nobody would stiff another person over a ****** $50. What kind of scumbag would do that?

They didn't have Trump to bash any more so there was nothing fun to watch.
Kinda like us in the football off-season.

I don't think you understand how TV ratings work. They switched the channel.

The reality you are all immune to, for whatever reason. Former guy ****** around and he will find out.

1622071263706.png