• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

Wait, I thought making fun of the mentally challenged was a deadly sin?
Remember when your panties got all bunched because of the above?

Your desperation reeks from miles away. It's not easy being the court jester, but don't worry, I'm sure the fellas appreciate you. You never engage in discussion because you have nothing to say, nothing of substance to add. Your skulll echoes from vast emptiness. You sit there typing away your all-consuming diatribe, staring into the sun, drool dripping down your chin.

The board should pay you to post here, you're a great distraction, a source of constant humiliation and deserving of deep empathy. Like a trainwreck, or a pile-up on the freeway, it's hard to look away.

Your desperation reeks from miles away.

So does your palinka. Hungtard at his computer with his bottle, obsessing over Orange Man and his own 'skulll echoes':

iu

So does your palinka. Hungtard at his computer with his bottle, obsessing over Orange Man and his own 'skulll echoes':

No further questions, your honor. The prosecution rests its case.

Sure thing, buddy. Even a casual scan of the list shows most if not all of those to be actually true and factual. I know it's tough to swallow for his supporters that former guy was such a wretched loser & failure. Sorry, if that makes you uncomfortable. And you're right, what's the point even raising such an issue on a board full of Qanon/MAGA Republicans. You guys are all set in your ways, there's nothing that will get through to you or sway you. My bad for poking the bear and trying to shine some light into a roomful of darkness. Wishing you all better days ahead. Go Steelers!
WHO is set in their ways? WHO being a double meaning there. You regurgitate patently false information straight form the lips of people like Pelosi or Chris Cuomo, it takes seconds of watching the actual video of Trumps WHOLE unedited speeches to destroy your narrative entirely. As I have repeated for you often my wife and I saw this first hand and it destroyed forever her view of the media. We went across the street to a Trump rally at her insistence so she could see the truth for herself and she was enraged when we got home and and watched CNN, NBC and MSNBC play a edited tape of his speech we had watched and recorded. They literally cut and spliced it together to totally reverse the meaning of what he said. I have rarely ever seen my wife as mad and as ashamed of what she had seen. It was media created lies pure and simple. If you honestly and fairly go back and listen to Trumps Covid speeches he nailed it 90% of the time, he might have been ineloquent in how he said things but he had the gist of things pretty well and far better than the media or liberal lemmings. The Wuhan Lab connection being a prime example.

190270103_151262740319893_4256200331905707754_n.jpg

Sure thing, buddy. Even a casual scan of the list shows most if not all of those to be actually true and factual. I know it's tough to swallow for his supporters that former guy was such a wretched loser & failure. Sorry, if that makes you uncomfortable. And you're right, what's the point even raising such an issue on a board full of Qanon/MAGA Republicans. You guys are all set in your ways, there's nothing that will get through to you or sway you. My bad for poking the bear and trying to shine some light into a roomful of darkness. Wishing you all better days ahead. Go Steelers!
I think you may want to take a long, hard look in the mirror before criticizing anyone here. I realize the name calling has gone back and forth, but your ideology is controlling rational thought. SIL reached out to you and that's your response? Tell me, just who is it that's sad?

******* idiot Dems and their bullshit insurrection wishlist. Just like their bullshit impeachments, their bullshit inquisitions, and their bullshit Scotus nominee stunts. And a potato brain pedo for President.

Even the small minded liberals around here should be sentient enough to realize they have been had by the Dem grifters. But I have my doubts.

Didn't know where to put this but I think some of us need a laugh today:

Came across this doozy of a laundry list of former guy's 'accomplishments' during his presidency. Ultimately, this will be his legacy. So sad.

I owe my Trump-supporting friends an apology. I’ve been critical of the Trump presidency these last four years, and am still exhausted from the experience.

But to be fair, President Trump wasn’t that bad, other than

- when he incited an insurrection against the government.
when he incited an insurrection against the government

Lie. The crowd riddled with leftists were on their way to the capitol before Trump spoke.
When Trump did speak he called for a peaceful protest.

- mismanaged a pandemic that killed nearly half a million Americans.
Lie. He said what the experts advised him to say.
If he mismanaged the pandemic, then so did every nation on earth...except for China.

- separated children from their families, lost those children in the bureaucracy
Lie. Separating children from their families was a leftover Obama administration policy. Trump never ordered it.

- tear-gassed peaceful protesters on Lafayette Square so he could hold a photo op holding a Bible in front of a church.

The Church had been vandalized by you people dipshit

More:AG Barr defends clearing protest near White House, disputes claims demonstration was peaceful

President Bill Clinton waves his Bible following a church service at Foundry United Methodist Church on July 9, 2000, in Washington, D.C.

To clear a path to St. John’s, police had forcibly removed White House demonstrators the New York Times described as a “generally peaceful crowd.”

Ok, I debunked 4...someone else do the next 4.

- tried to block all Muslims from entering the country
- got impeached, got impeached again
- had the worst jobs record of any president in modern history
- pressured Ukraine to dig dirt on Joe Biden
- fired the FBI director for investigating his ties to Russia, bragged about firing the FBI director on TV
- took Vladimir Putin’s word over the US intelligence community
- diverted military funding to build his wall
- caused the longest government shutdown in US history
- called Black Lives Matter a “symbol of hate”
- lied nearly 30,000 times
- banned transgender people from serving in the military
- ejected reporters from the White House briefing room who asked tough questions
- vetoed the defense funding bill because it renamed military bases named for Confederate soldiers
- refused to release his tax returns
- increased the national debt by nearly $8 trillion
- had three of the highest annual trade deficits in U.S. history
- called veterans and soldiers who died in combat losers and suckers
- coddled the leader of Saudi Arabia after he ordered the execution and dismembering of a US-based journalist
- refused to concede the 2020 election
- hired his unqualified daughter and son-in-law to work in the White House
- walked out of an interview with Lesley Stahl
- called neo-Nazis “very fine people”
- suggested that people should inject bleach into their bodies to fight COVID
- abandoned our allies the Kurds to Turkey
- pushed through massive tax cuts for the wealthiest but balked at helping working Americans
- incited anti-lockdown protestors in several states at the height of the pandemic
- withdrew the US from the Paris climate accords
- withdrew the US from the Iranian nuclear deal
- withdrew the US from the Trans Pacific Partnership which was designed to block China’s advances
- insulted his own Cabinet members on Twitter
- pushed the leader of Montenegro out of the way during a photo op
- failed to reiterate US commitment to defending NATO allies
- called Haitiand African nations “shithole” countries
- called the city of Baltimore the “worst in the nation”
- claimed that he single handedly brought back the phrase “Merry Christmas” even though it hadn’t gone anywhere
- forced his Cabinet members to praise him publicly like some cult leader
- believed he should be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize
- berated and belittled his hand-picked Attorney General when he recused himself from the Russia probe
- suggested the US should buy Greenland
- colluded with Mitch McConnell to push through federal judges and two Supreme Court justices after supporting efforts to prevent his predecessor from appointing judges
- repeatedly called the media “enemies of the people”
- claimed that if we tested fewer people for COVID we’d have fewer cases
- violated the emoluments clause
- thought that Nambia was a country
- told Bob Woodward in private that the coronavirus was a big deal but then downplayed it in public
- called his exceedingly faithful vice president a “p---y” for following the Constitution
- nearly got us into a war with Iran after threatening them by tweet
- nominated a corrupt head of the EPA, nominated a corrupt head of HHS, nominated a corrupt head of the Interior Department, nominated a corrupt head of the USDA
- praised dictators and authoritarians around the world while criticizing allies
- refused to allow the presidential transition to begin
- insulted warhero John McCain – even after his death
- spent an obscene amount of time playing golf after criticizing Barack Obama for playing (far less) golf while president
- falsely claimed that he won the 2016 popular vote
- called the Muslim mayor of London a “stone cold loser”
- falsely claimed that he turned down being Time’s Man of the Year
- considered firing special counsel Robert Mueller on several occasions
- mocked wearing face masks to guard against transmitting COVID
- locked Congress out of its constitutional duty to confirm Cabinet officials by hiring acting ones

Could have put this in the Covid thread, thought it should go here. Red states crushing Blue states in terms of the recovery. The 10 states with the highest unemployment after the recent, disastrous jobs report are blue states.

Big Government policies failing their citizens.

Could have put this in the Covid thread, thought it should go here. Red states crushing Blue states in terms of the recovery. The 10 states with the highest unemployment after the recent, disastrous jobs report are blue states.

Big Government policies failing their citizens.

Funny thing is, PA isn't really a blue state, we just have 6 highly-populated blue counties out of 67 and a Democrat governor. The state house and senate both have Republican majorities.

Didn't know where to put this but I think some of us need a laugh today:

This from a group that voted to impeach Trump 7 days after the **** at the Capitol. They sure seemed to know what happened back then. But yeah, we need a commission to find out what happened. Bullshit. It’s for nothing more than to try and control the narrative, nothing more.

Alright, quick US history pop quiz. What happened 100 years ago today, in the thriving Black community of Greenwood in Tulsa, Oklahoma? 🤔

Alright, quick US History pop Quiz. What happened 68 years ago today in the thriving Democratic state of Alabama?

Answer: Democratic Governor and segregationist George Wallace vows to defy an injunction to keep blacks from attending the University of Alabama

Those silly, racist, Democrats hating on Minorities.

Start your own thread this does not belong in the Trump thread. What happened 100 years ago has nothing to do with Trump.

What happened today at 10:05 AM?

Start your own thread this does not belong in the Trump thread. What happened 100 years ago has nothing to do with Trump.

What period of American history is former guy referring to, when he wants to Make America Great Again? I dunno. Do you? Someone should ask Stephen Miller, perhaps he can whittle it down for us.

What period of American history is former guy referring to, when he wants to Make America Great Again? I dunno. Do you? Someone should ask Stephen Miller, perhaps he can whittle it down for us.
seems you're beyond ignorant of the voting laws that were passed, why they were passed and then which political party then insisted on doubling down on passing more voting laws and why.

What happened today at 10:05 AM?

A troll was trolling? Someone took a dump?

(BTW those are not mutually exclusive)

Alright, quick US history pop quiz. What happened 100 years ago today, in the thriving Black community of Greenwood in Tulsa, Oklahoma? 🤔

Many of us knew about Tulsa long before PMSNBC told you today it happened making you realize you missed an important part of history.

Were YOU aware that the 3 lone survivors of that day refused to show for the commemoration of the event and why?

A prior agreement between the Tulsa Race Massacre Centennial Commission and the three living survivors of the event was upended at the last minute. Legal representatives for the survivors previously agreed that they would appear at the “Remember and Rise” event in return for $100,000 each and a $2 million seed gift to a reparations coalition fund, according to state Sen. Kevin Matthews, chairman of the commission, speaking at a Friday press conference.

The parties agreed to those terms, he said.

But at the last minute, the demands changed. Lawyers for the survivors asked for $1 million for each and $50 million for the fund, said Matthews.