• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

That is false. THis Country was founded on Christian principles not on Muslim principles. No where in the Constitution will you will find the term separation of church and State. The Bill of rights only prohibits the forming an official State Church like what Britain had and was meant to leave that up to the individual States. The framers never meant for Religion to not be a guiding principle in making laws in fact it is almost impossible to State that you can.

Interesting to read into this.

The U.S. Constitution is a wholly secular document. It contains no mention of Christianity or Jesus Christ. In fact, the Constitution refers to religion only twice in the First Amendment, which bars laws "respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," and in Article VI, which prohibits "religious tests" for public office. Both of these provisions are evidence that the country was not founded as officially Christian.

Although no examination of history can capture the inner faith of any person, these four indicators can help locate the Founders on the religious spectrum. Ethan Allen, for example, appears clearly to have been a non-Christian Deist. James Monroe, a close friend of Paine, remained officially an Episcopalian but may have stood closer to non-Christian Deism than to Christian Deism. Founders who fall into the category of Christian Deists include Washington (whose dedication to Christianity was clear in his own mind), John Adams, and, with some qualifications, Thomas Jefferson. Jefferson was more influenced by the reason-centred Enlightenment than either Adams or Washington. Orthodox Christians among the Founders include the staunchly Calvinistic Samuel Adams. John Jay (who served as president of the American Bible Society), Elias Boudinot (who wrote a book on the imminent Second Coming of Jesus), and Patrick Henry (who distributed religious tracts while riding circuit as a lawyer) clearly believed in Evangelical Christianity.

Although orthodox Christians participated at every stage of the new republic, Deism influenced a majority of the Founders. The movement opposed barriers to moral improvement and to social justice. It stood for rational inquiry, for skepticism about dogma and mystery, and for religious toleration. Many of its adherents advocated universal education, freedom of the press, and separation of church and state. If the nation owes much to the Judeo-Christian tradition, it is also indebted to Deism, a movement of reason and equality that influenced the Founding Fathers to embrace liberal political ideals remarkable for their time.

Can you imagine someone like Rep. Ilhan Omar shouting passionately from stage that it's time for American Muslims to stand up, fight for Islamic principles and take over this country?

It seems Republicans have willfully rejected a fundamental concept - a founding principle - of America. The separation of Church & State. :(
Vile Comrade Tibs, useful idiot,

referencing founding principles of America to suit his cut/paste, while missing the the obvious linkage to certain inalienable rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Divide, label, divide, label,.....

That is false. THis Country was founded on Christian principles not on Muslim principles. No where in the Constitution will you will find the term separation of church and State. The Bill of rights only prohibits the forming an official State Church like what Britain had and was meant to leave that up to the individual States. The framers never meant for Religion to not be a guiding principle in making laws in fact it is almost impossible to State that you can.
Doesn't fit the narrative, while showing support for the anti-semitic congress woman.

Interesting to read into this.

Are you trying to argue that we are not a nation based on religious beliefs mostly of a christian nature? That they wanted freedom of religion was inherent in the founding document. they didn’t want the church directly involved in telling people what denomination they had to be or the the corrupt church being intertwined in government. At no point did it mean not using those christian principles in the basis of laws. This was part of my speciality in college studying the intertwining of religion and the formation of eastern and western cultures and governments.

Just interested in discussing the topic, Lebanon.

How do you feel about the type of 'Christian Jihad' espoused by Madison Cawthorn and others on the right?

Just interested in discussing the topic, Lebanon.

How do you feel about the type of 'Christian Jihad' espoused by Madison Cawthorn and others on the right?
I know little about him. From his website I don’t see anything to radical in his platform. Nothing scary. I see far left articles trying to paint him as some type of boogeyman but i am not seeing that from his point by point list of issues. Other than they are all the opposite of what the left wants.

1633371932664.png

so good it needed to be shared again

Rad this book, vile comrade Tibilo, useless idiot:

9348092.jpg

I know, I know, reading is difficult, but for once in your useless, miserable, worthless life, don't take the easy way.

Rad this book, vile comrade Tibilo, useless idiot:

Fun tip: maybe try spelling *read* correctly when doling out book reccomendations & insulting others. (y)

I know little about him. From his website I don’t see anything to radical in his platform. Nothing scary. I see far left articles trying to paint him as some type of boogeyman but i am not seeing that from his point by point list of issues. Other than they are all the opposite of what the left wants.
Dude... "Opposite of what the left wants" = "Radical Domestic Terrorist"

Try to keep up.

Haven't checked in here in days.

Tune in to see Tibs going after Christians. Defending Muslims.

Good little Democrat soldier.

NFL game. NY Jets. Liberal central.

Yeah...81 million votes LOL

Meh, the fact that people are hating on Joe Biden doesn't mean they didn't vote for him. Looks more like buyers remorse to me. Unfortunately, we all have to suffer.

Meh, the fact that people are hating on Joe Biden doesn't mean they didn't vote for him. Looks more like buyers remorse to me. Unfortunately, we all have to suffer.

I'll take buyers remorse. If so, at least people are realizing what a disastrous mistake they made.

But did you see the 'crowds' for Joe Biden before the election? The guy could barely fill a school bus worth of people. 81 million votes my ***. Sorry, but with all the shenanigans, the mail-in voting wrought with fraud etc., you really think this barely intelligible nincompoop actually got that many votes?

Last edited:
I'll take buyers remorse. If so, at least people are realizing what a disastrous mistake they made.

Disastrous might be too light a word. I guess this was bound to happen with everything they've been planning for so long, but this is catastrophic. And what's happening in Australia is sickening to see.

But did you see the 'crowds' for Joe Biden before the election? The guy could barely fill a school bus worth of people. 81 million votes my ***. Sorry, but with all the shenanigans, the mail-in voting wrought with fraud etc., you actually think this barely intelligible nincompoop actually got that many votes?
The AZ Maricopa Co. audit definitively showed that more than 50,000 votes were fraudulent. In ONE COUNTY.

Trump "lost" AZ by around 10k votes.

The proof is out there. It's just that NOOOOBODY wants to touch it.

The AZ Maricopa Co. audit definitively showed that more than 50,000 votes were fraudulent. In ONE COUNTY.

Trump "lost" AZ by around 10k votes.

The proof is out there. It's just that NOOOOBODY wants to touch it.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :jagoff:

Screenshot-2021-10-09-at-16-34-57-Instagram.png

Yeah but the 5 years of Trump/Russia bullshit is a million times worse.

Just you wait, just you wait, the walls are closing in on Trump.