• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

His best book was probably his first, "The Dead Zone." That had a good ending.

Never read it. I never read a King book that ended well. A novel that is.

Some of his Bachman short stories did. The Long Walk was excellent, but showed how twisted that man's mind is.

But like...It...or The Stand or Pet Sematary. Holy ****, great reads until the end when I threw the books across the room and say What the Living Hell, really?

I used to read a lot of King's books. Probably more than a dozen. Before I realized he was a terrible closer. Great story teller, but could never properly end his stories he would spin.

AKA, he never had an answer. Clearly...he still doesn't.

One thing is for certain, he doesn't mentally live on the same plane the rest of us do.
You don't suppose 21 is Steven King? Based on your assessment, it would explain a lot.

You don't suppose 21 is Steven King? Based on your assessment, it would explain a lot.

Unpossible. Stephen King wrote and actually published books.

21's Award Winning Best Selling New York Times Chart Topper has yet to be released.

“Twas a dark and stormy night…”

Legend has it if you say TrumpPenis three times in a row with the lights out, Flog and Fibs show up like:

Pretty pathetic when Tiborvirus has to resort to talking about Orange Man's dick.

5om96u.gif

NATIONALISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's sad to me how America has become the laughingstock of the world. Well, at least a *certain part* of America. 😐

I will agree with you. Joe Biden the bumbling, fumbling, stumbling idiot has made America a laughing stock. He is the most unpopular POTUS ever.

It's sad to me how America has become the laughingstock of the world. Well, at least a *certain part* of America. 😐

bet they didnt **** up his order

This past weekend I had the chance to go to my son's SEC school for the weekend. Fabulous time. Attended an SEC football game with helicopter flyovers and lots of pageantry.

Walking to my seats, I passed a couple, both wearing FJB T-shirts. I called them out, said I loved the attire, and we spoke for 10 minutes. He spent 30 years in infectious diseases. The conversation was fascinating.

Patriots. Their shirts were much better :)

https://citizenfreepress.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/****-jo-biden-shirt.jpg

It's sad to me how America has become the laughingstock of the world.

Finally the Hungtardistanian gets something right.

This past weekend I had the chance to go to my son's SEC school for the weekend. Fabulous time. Attended an SEC football game with helicopter flyovers and lots of pageantry.

Walking to my seats, I passed a couple, both wearing FJB T-shirts. I called them out, said I loved the attire, and we spoke for 10 minutes. He spent 30 years in infectious diseases. The conversation was fascinating.

Patriots. Their shirts were much better :)

https://citizenfreepress.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/****-jo-biden-shirt.jpg
Can I say it?

the AT4 was inert and the 50-cal was a wooden prop

Awesome. Beautiful. Brilliant. It's like the beginning of a revolution or something.

Make sure you watch the Twitter video. As the crowd screams **** Joe Biden, the NBC reporter comically says (despite the deafening chant) - "...as you can hear the chants from the crowd...Let's Go Brandon".

******* NBC lmao

SN MAGA's: Nothing to see here. Antifa! Communists! Libtards! Hunter Biden's laptop! Look, squirrel!

Can you imagine someone like Rep. Ilhan Omar shouting passionately from stage that it's time for American Muslims to stand up, fight for Islamic principles and take over this country?

It seems Republicans have willfully rejected a fundamental concept - a founding principle - of America. The separation of Church & State. :(

Can you imagine someone like Rep. Ilhan Omar shouting passionately from stage that it's time for American Muslims to stand up, fight for Islamic principles and take over this country?

It seems Republicans have willfully rejected a fundamental concept - a founding principle - of America. The separation of Church & State. :(
That is false. THis Country was founded on Christian principles not on Muslim principles. No where in the Constitution will you will find the term separation of church and State. The Bill of rights only prohibits the forming an official State Church like what Britain had and was meant to leave that up to the individual States. The framers never meant for Religion to not be a guiding principle in making laws in fact it is almost impossible to State that you can.

Lol...Chauncey has to insert "tens of millions of (White) Americans..." I know plenty of people of color who understand that this administration is a strawman front. Race has nothing to do with this...but keep trying to drive that wedge you communist *****.