• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

Someone needed to say it.

mtg-levine.jpg

There's like 17 hits in this compilation of "Let's Go Brandon" TikTok challenge videos.

Someone needed to say it.

mtg-levine.jpg
Stuff like this doesn't bother me all that much, Tim. If Levine is qualified for the position, I really don't care which way they swing.
However, if his/her choice in lifestyle is the reason they got the post, I could see the argument.

Stuff like this doesn't bother me all that much, Tim. If Levine is qualified for the position, I really don't care which way they swing.
However, if his/her choice in lifestyle is the reason they got the post, I could see the argument.

I also have no issue with whatever lifestyle someone wants to lead, so long as it makes them happy.

Issue I have is to your latter point - Levine appears to have gotten the jobs he/she has gotten because of he/she being trans. I also am not down with acknowledging he is a female. I believe in science.

Liberals melting down. Remind you of anyone?

I also have no issue with whatever lifestyle someone wants to lead, so long as it makes them happy.

Issue I have is to your latter point - Levine appears to have gotten the jobs he/she has gotten because of he/she being trans. I also am not down with acknowledging he is a female. I believe in science.
Levine was our state health secretary but he/she is a child psychologist (which is scary enough) and not a medical doctor. Our far-Lefty governor simply wanted a trans person on his staff.

Sounds like he's lookin' to be steppin'

We found Bobby.

Constitutional Rights? Freedom of Choice?

The absolute horror this cuck had to deal with, I just can't fathom it.

Levine moved his elderly mother out of a nursing home, THEN ordered nursing homes to accept Chinese flu patients.

If Levine is qualified for the position, I really don't care which way they swing.

That's the thing, it's not even remotely qualified for the position. It should be rotting in jail for what ST posted above.

I'll be happy to help anyone leave by moral support. I'll video myself cheering you on to get the hell out.

And don't come here from your highly taxed social experiment state if you don't love liberty,freedom,no state tax and school systems that don't push idiotic leftwing trash.

Just saw and was about to post this.

Funny, the WashCompost and others are now writing about this trend, trying to describe it as something that happens in the "South" and other rube areas.

Fully ignoring...Indiana....Fenway Park....Jets Stadium....Yankees Stadium.

The man is reviled everywhere you go.

LMAO. The AP had to do an "investigative" piece to figure out the origins of Let's Go Brandon. Then forget the 4 years of Trump and all the **** Trump **** they loved. Hysterical :)

LMAO. The AP had to do an "investigative" piece to figure out the origins of Let's Go Brandon. Then forget the 4 years of Trump and all the **** Trump **** they loved. Hysterical :)

The media will convince the public, Let's Go Brandon is a Hwiyte Soopremist rallying cry.

The media will convince the public, Let's Go Brandon is a Hwiyte Soopremist rallying cry.

They been working overtime to do so. See the SouthWest Airlines pilot saying Let's Go Brandon. It will be deemed hate speech soon, watch.

Meanwhile, not only was this the norm, but it was raucously, universally cheered.