• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

They been working overtime to do so. See the SouthWest Airlines pilot saying Let's Go Brandon.
I heard the tape this morning and it was clearly cut off after the "BR"....the pilot was saying let's go BRAVES. You know...the team in the world series. The left media losing their mind over another created story. I'm done with the fake outrage and ignoring the real issues in this country. The media is dead.

DeSavage!

"A recession is when your neighbor loses his job.
A depression is when you lose yours.
A recovery is when Dr. Fauci loses his."

1635967148454.png

Listen to the thunderous, raucous applause.

That was Rockstar, throw their panties on the stage type of reaction.

Bwahahahaha

DavidVsGoliath2.jpg

RA8PEUN.jpg

gTRZT8t.gif

I was watching that and I was simply overwhelmed at Trump's ability to put more than 2 words together without stammering incoherently. It is truly shocking when you compare the speaking ability of the two men.

If Biden weren't a completely willing puppet and a pedophile, I might feel sorry for him. But he sold his soul and his children to make vast amounts of money for his family. He's a lecherous, decaying vampire in desperate need of blood.

these ******* idiots spent time and manpower to fact check this.

seriously, THIS is the state of the media today.

these ******* idiots spent time and manpower to fact check this.

seriously, THIS is the state of the media today.

They fact check that ****, but won't even acknowledge that ShitsHisPants was caught on tape saying that parents have to go to McDonald's parking lots, looking for internet, to hear.

Breaking: Steve Bannon was just arrested. Have a great Monday. (y)

Last edited:
Breaking: Steve Bannon was just arrested. Have a great Monday. (y)

Do you know anything about Eric Holder and Lois Lerner? Probably not because you're a moron. They did the same exact thing, and while in office. And how about Fauci lying to congress about Gain of Function research? Rules for thee, but not for me.

And Jimmy, may be about time to bring back the Oompa Loompas?