• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

Just another day in Democrat controlled Harris County.

Finally some common sense winning again.

I don't know, according to the article is unlikely to get passed in the senate. And 210 people (oops maybe not people - given they were all Democrats there's a good chance quite a few of them identify as something other than human) voted against it.

I don't know, according to the article is unlikely to get passed in the senate. And 210 people (oops maybe not people - given they were all Democrats there's a good chance quite a few of them identify as something other than human) voted against it.
the Senate may not pass it but it is still the right thing to do and this should already be the way it is

Yea but the Dems will have to own up to not passing it. That may bite them in the *** later.
right, it is really disturbing to vote against a baby getting medical care which is what 210 democrats did. It seem the democrats are from another planet.

right, it is really disturbing to vote against a baby getting medical care which is what 210 democrats did. It seem the democrats are from another planet.

Perfectly okay for the Dems because they view every new life as another mouth to feed and take care of for the government.

If you tell them they can’t kill innocent helpless babies they go apeshit. Pure evil, just like everything else they stand for.

When I call them the devils party. This is why. Well it's just one example.

You need a dark soul to just leave children die on a cold steel table.

Not that killing them in the womb is any better, but this erases any doubt or excuse.

Yep. Try this **** in Texas. Like....this. Adios brah.

Oh, he'll be charged.
The assailant was exiting and the fellow shot him. It's murder. No way out of that.

I'm not saying the guy that robbed folks wasn't a criminal, but we don't just shoot folks in the back.

Oh, he'll be charged.
The assailant was exiting and the fellow shot him. It's murder. No way out of that.

I'm not saying the guy that robbed folks wasn't a criminal, but we don't just shoot folks in the back.

**** that. The guy had a gun drawn on everyone. I would have done the same thing. I like the little ending touch putting one more in him to make sure the job was done. You wouldn't wait for him to turn around and squeeze a few off on you as soon as he saw you had him dead to rights.

Don't rob people at gunpoint and you won't die.

**** that guy.

Oh, he'll be charged.

It's not like he was outside on the sidewalk. People's lives were still in danger. He could have turned and shot anyone at any time. It doesn't matter what part of the body you shoot. Put that ****** down. Yes, I know the gun was fake, but the guy didnt know that.