• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

What about that thing in Seattle where some insurrectionists overtook a neighborhood & police station for several days.

How many of them are being considered traitors for trying to overthrow their government?

None of them. Nancy Pelosi's daughter, you know the professional communist propaganda film maker, will likely release a film portraying their patriotism.

What about that thing in Seattle where some insurrectionists overtook a neighborhood & police station for several days.

How many of them are being considered traitors for trying to overthrow their government?
true blue american patriots showing their disagreement with the systemic racism this country was founded on.

Along those lines a quote from Ann Coulter:

Liberals never, ever drop a heinous idea; they just change the name. “Abortion” becomes “choice,” “communist” becomes “progressive,” “communist dictatorship” becomes “people’s democratic republic” and “Nikita Khrushchev” becomes “Barack Obama.”....and illegal aliens becomes undocumented citizens.

Whether you are pro or anti-abortion, call it what the **** it is.

Intentionally taking a defenseless innocent human life.

You have to minimize barbarism by giving it terms like choice,women's health,fetus and terminated pregnancy.

Intentionally taking a defenseless innocent human life.

You have to minimize barbarism by giving it terms like choice,women's health,fetus and terminated pregnancy.

Yep, "pro choice" conceals or desensitizes a heinous act.

Another great quote by Coulter...."In the druidical religion of liberalism, not separating your recyclables is a sin, but abortion is just a medical procedure."

Yep, "pro choice" conceals or desensitizes a heinous act.

Another great quote by Coulter...."In the druidical religion of liberalism, not separating your recyclables is a sin, but abortion is just a medical procedure."
oh my.

i know a liberal couple who get visibly angry and annoyed if you dont wash out your recyclables before placing them in the recycle bin ("they won't pick them up unless they're cleaned out") but consider life in the womb as a "clump of cells".

Very little plastic gets recycled. Plastic production is expected to triple. I suppose there is still room in the ocean to hide it.

Very little plastic gets recycled. Plastic production is expected to triple. I suppose there is still room in the ocean to hide it.
I'm a gearhead and belong to a number of automotive boards. In recent years it seems the auto manufacturers have moved to soy-based insulation for wiring to appease the greenies. Problem is that rodents find it much tastier than plastic, resulting in large insurance claims to replace the wiring harnesses in cars and trucks.

I'm a gearhead and belong to a number of automotive boards. In recent years it seems the auto manufacturers have moved to soy-based insulation for wiring to appease the greenies. Problem is that rodents find it much tastier than plastic, resulting in large insurance claims to replace the wiring harnesses in cars and trucks.
It's hoses too and the coatings for wiring harnesses. This was a huge problem for Toyota years ago. Car manufacturers apparently didn't learn.

I recently had a squirrel or mouse chew a hole in the fuel vent hose on my 2017 Honda Accord to the tune of $350. If I had the dealer fix it, they were going to replace the entire tank because the hose is somehow integrated into/into the tank.

She refuses CO2 eating shrubs but is ok with rocks . Isn't she a leading communist Democrat climate expert?

They don't like Mccarthy for speaker. I don't either. Pick someone else. Cardi B, Meghan Markle, Michelle Obama. None good for America.

oh my.

i know a liberal couple who get visibly angry and annoyed if you dont wash out your recyclables before placing them in the recycle bin ("they won't pick them up unless they're cleaned out") but consider life in the womb as a "clump of cells".

I'd piss in the plastic jugs just to see them melt...lol.

She refuses CO2 eating shrubs but is ok with rocks . Isn't she a leading communist Democrat climate expert?
Are you joking? I can't tell.

McCarthy has put enough concessions in writing. It’s time to vote him in.