• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

The Bible has been banned in a school district in Utah after a parent complained about it’s questionable content. Now what, MAGA? Where do we go from here? 🤷‍♂️

IMG_7315.jpeg

The Bible has been banned in a school district in Utah after a parent complained about it’s questionable content. Now what, MAGA? Where do we go from here? 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 11110
The Bible shouldn't be in schools. Gay books, Trans books, My Three Dads books, How to properly insert objects into my anus books, Whyte people are the Devil books. shouldn't be in schools.
Math, Science, Grammar, Civics and the like are the only things schools should be teaching

Magadonians?! Really? 🤣🤣🤣

1685809840541.png

Was at the Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA over the weekend. The Luxury Ranger did not win a prize although I thought I deserved third in my class.
Anyhow, the show is huge and I see an orange Ford Fusion cruising by with a number 01 on the doors, stars and bars on the roof, and a legit Dukes Of Hazzard horn. Also adorned with a ton of Trump and other right-wing stickers. I notice it's a black guy driving and it has a personalized license plate that says UNC TOM.
I said alright, this is a middle finger to the Dems. Sorry I didn't get a pic.

Had you seen a luxury s10 it would have been noteworthy.
Well, it was a Ford show so....
The highlight for me every year is the Starsky & Hutch Torino Club. Yes it's a real thing.

350106937_954075002401251_4769035787952718716_n.jpg

Well, it was a Ford show so....
The highlight for me every year is the Starsky & Hutch Torino Club. Yes it's a real thing.

350106937_954075002401251_4769035787952718716_n.jpg
the **** are the hoods up for? you should be allowed to slide over them.

351. Due to CA emissions rules they couldn’t modify the engines so they put steeper gears in the axles so they could smoke the tires.

Last edited:
Yep. Early 70s was a bad time for gear heads like me.
When I started school in the early 70's my thoughts were to buy an LS6 Corvette when I graduated, and of course a ragtop.
Fast forward to 1976 and my choice of convertibles were a VW Bug, Cadillac El Dorado, MGB (didn't fit in it), Jensen Interceptor, 450SL, Rolls Corniche, Alfa Romeo, Triumph Spitfire, and a Fiat 124. Everything was underpowered! Based on a Car & Driver article, I bought the Fiat from a dealer that was a friend of my Dads. I still have the car and over the years got it up to 110HP, which for a 2,000 pound car isn't bad and it drives like it's on rails, so not so much straight line performance, but built for the twisties.
Hindsight says I should have bought the 5 year old 454, but that's life.

Last edited:
When I started school in the early 70's my thoughts were to buy an LS6 Corvette when I graduated, and of course a ragtop.
Fast forward to 1976 and my choice of convertibles were a VW Bug, Cadillac El Dorado, MGB (didn't fit in it), Jensen Interceptor, 450SL, Rolls Corniche, Alfa Romeo, Triumph Spitfire, and a Fiat 124. Everything was underpowered! Based on a Car & Driver article, I bought the Fiat from a dealer that was a friend of my Dads. I still have the car and over the years got it up to 110HP, which for a 2,000 pound car isn't bad and it drives like it's on rails, so not so much straight line performance, but built for the twisties.
Hindsight says I should have bought the 5 years old 454, but that's life.
I had a 72 mustang with a 302. What a piece of crap! I later got a 66 mustang with a 289. I was much happier with that one. I was looking at a Pantera with a 351 in the rear. I should have gone with that one because they are worth a lot of money now.

Pence has thrown his hat in the ring and removed his gloves. It's getting crowded. Christy is throwing his weight around as well. Will Trump have nicknames for all of them? What about Liz Cheney?

Pence has thrown his hat in the ring and removed his gloves. It's getting crowded. Christy is throwing his weight around as well. Will Trump have nicknames for all of them? What about Liz Cheney?
They’re all lightweights. He already dubbed Christie “Sloppy Chris.” His nicknames are the best, I just love it.