• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

Tina was the best. She will never be matched.

The Republican front runner. Bravo.

FxNVE8SWcAAYOCp

This Memorial Day I’m grateful that Trump lost and President Biden won. What an astonishing study in contrasts. 😐

IMG_7290.jpeg IMG_7291.jpeg

This Memorial Day I’m grateful that Trump lost and President Biden won. What an astonishing study in contrasts. 😐

View attachment 11065 View attachment 11066

I remember distinctly Brandon looking at his watch during some heroes ceremony.

Critical situation everywhere you look since the dude you are so grateful won.

So up yours.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2023-05-29 at 3.43.04 PM.png
    Screen shot 2023-05-29 at 3.43.04 PM.png
    330.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I remember distinctly Brandon looking at his watch during some heroes ceremony.

Critical situation everywhere you look since the dude you are so grateful won.

So up yours.
Today's events were a real yawner for the Invalid in Chief.

I dont know about the yawning it is really something you cant control, but man he looks rough there. Not sure what is up w/ his mouth. He is either on some heavy meds or they rolled him out of bed.

Today's events were a real yawner for the Invalid in Chief.

Meh. Looks to me like frail old man with no understanding of military customs and courtesy. As Commander in Chief he should probably work on that, but I didn’t see anything horribly egregious. I missed the yawn-looked to me like coughed.

Three top American leaders. They certainly don't look like a decisive bunch.

Meh. Looks to me like frail old man with no understanding of military customs and courtesy. As Commander in Chief he should probably work on that, but I didn’t see anything horribly egregious. I missed the yawn-looked to me like coughed.

You would think after 50+ years as a Senator, Vice President and President he would have that **** down by now.

You would think after 50+ years as a Senator, Vice President and President he would have that **** down by now.
Remember Bomma and "Corpse Man"?