• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

xjx

Reaction score
Left wing propagandists know Biden is in trouble. Open border and the invasion into places across America have soured even progressives on lunch bucket Joe.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
Left wing propagandists know Biden is in trouble. Open border and the invasion into places across America have soured even progressives on lunch bucket Joe.
But will that be enough to keep him from being re-elected? And their fallback plan, the used car salesman from California, Rhodes scholar Kamala, maybe Mike Obama?

xjx

Reaction score
I think they stick with Joe. They will use a major propaganda blitz where his constituents are, Tik Toc, Facebook, X . Keep him bubblewrapped most of the time. Let his cheerleaders on the View, ABC News, NBC and the rest do the talking.

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I think they stick with Joe. They will use a major propaganda blitz where his constituents are, Tik Toc, Facebook, X . Keep him bubblewrapped most of the time. Let his cheerleaders on the View, ABC News, NBC and the rest do the talking.
Obama's 4th term.

xjx

Reaction score
And Kamala standing by...at the ready. She even said so. A dream succession of power for those now in control.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
And Kamala standing by...at the ready. She even said so. A dream succession of power for those now in control.

She makes Joe look like Albert Einstein.

Just the fact she's VP and a heartbeat away from the presidency tells me how much disdain they have for American citizens in general.

The other part is allowing over 8 million people to flood in over the last 3 years. That's a big fat **** you to all of us. Then they have the balls to give over 100 billions in money and weapons to Ukraine.

That **** told me both sides hate us. Every single tax dollar you and everyone you know have ever paid in ,was given away to some ****** up country run by corrupt turds.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score

Watch the entrance of the people’s President at UFC.
I said in another thread that the dude looks exhausted. And for the first time, to me anyway, he looks old. They’re wearing him out. Hope he makes it to November.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I think the upper levels of the Dem Party know ‘24 is lost. I’m hearing that things are afoot in the govt to keep Trump from changing too many things when he’s back in office.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
I think the upper levels of the Dem Party know ‘24 is lost. I’m hearing that things are afoot in the govt to keep Trump from changing too many things when he’s back in office.

I hope they're right about lost and I hope someway we can clean out and fire as many as humanly possible.

Someone has to take out the trash, it's smelling to high heaven.

Reactions: xjx