• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The problem is not white guys, it's black guys.

that is the response you choose for someone trying helping a troubled human being? I feel others here have expressed their disdain for one person on a msg board for never meeting them in person almost enough. The fact you root for my beloved Steelers is not enough for me to hope you would disappear forever. I've asked you to chill before, but this latest gem takes the freakin' cake. You are pond scum of the lowest form. I don't know Tim outside of this board, but I can see he is a quality individual that wants to help people and don't care who or what they are. Him and his family are trying to make a difference in this f'd up world and you throw another gay joke at him? **** YOU!

the problem is not white people, black people, brown people- it's hateful people like you.

No, it's my response to an obviously contrived story that has a pattern of emerging when he's confronted by a black poster, this is not the first time.

It also sounds like a bad B movie script if you pay attention.

No, it's my response to an obviously contrived story that has a pattern of emerging when he's confronted by a black poster, this is not the first time.

You're a piece of ****. It would not surprise me if the Karma Gods make you get hit by a bus.

Yeah I also know about the disparity in spending and resources available to predominately minority districts around the country as compared to majority white middle class districts, and the effect that has on performance.

CONservatives: like a moth to a flame when it comes to tired disproven talking points...........

So you're saying not only should college be free, but it should also be available to unqualified students?

Do you know that some predominantly black school districts spend more per pupil than in many predominantly white ones? And do you realize that the problems in these schools (kids whose parents don't make sure they attend, don't make sure they do their homework, don't teach them how to treat people in authority with respect, don't model responsible behavior for them) are never going to be fixed with "more resources"? And yet you and your ilk insist that impoverished kids who actually WANT to learn must stay trapped in these hell holes by virtue of their zip code of residence. You oppose school choice at every turn. Your hero Barack Obama yanked a bunch of kids in DC out of thriving private schools and sent them back to DC public schools. One of the first things he did when he got into office.

Guess what? DC public schools still suck. And a bunch of kids who were on their way to getting a good education...what happened to them? Why isn't the media reporting on that?

"The program has received support from a number of prominent D.C. politicians, including former mayor Anthony A. Williams, former D.C. Council member Kevin P. Chavous and former D.C. Board of Education president Peggy Cooper Cafritz.[1] It was opposed by Mayor Vincent C. Gray.[10]
In 2010, a randomized controlled trial conducted under the auspices of the Department of Education examined the impacts of the OSP students. While the study reported that there "is no conclusive evidence that the OSP affected student achievement," the program was found to have a significant impact on graduation rates.[11] Students who were offered vouchers had a graduation rate of 82%, while those who actually used their vouchers had a graduation rate of 91%. By comparison, the rate for students who did not receive vouchers was only 70%. The study received the Department of Education’s highest rating for scientific rigor.[12] Over 90% of the study’s participants were African American, and most of the remainder were Latino American.

Further research found that students who received vouchers were 25% more likely to enroll in college than students with similar demographic characteristics who did not receive vouchers.[13]"

Like Obama you claim to care about black people yet you vigorously oppose things that actually help them.

Posts like these simply continue to make you the *** and expose you as the stupid, hateful **** you are.

Indy, Ark, DBS, OFTB, Supe, Steeltime, etc are all friends of mine on other social sites. They can dial up the pics of this young man in my home, with my wife, with my sons at the drop of a hat.

I have a copy of the Montgomery County MD Petition for Continued Detention, with the full police report on my desk. Case #, the list of charges.

But please, keep on keepin on with this fake bullshit so you can keep peddling your stereotypes and lies. You're back *** blatantly wrong across the board 90% of the time and when your *** is painted in a corner, you just double down with the hate and racism. Class act, ***.

Last edited:
Like Obama you claim to care about black people yet you vigorously oppose things that actually help them.

Truth is, they don't want to help them. There is more to be gained in using this stuff as a divisive rhetoric to push an agenda. If you help the poor and minorities, get them educated and working, then suddenly they don't need government as much anymore. And when they don't need government, you can't use identity politics to push them to the voting booth. Democrats want the poor and minorities on the plantation, NEED them on the plantation.

Truth is, they don't want to help them. There is more to be gained in using this stuff as a divisive rhetoric to push an agenda. If you help the poor and minorities, get them educated and working, then suddenly they don't need government as much anymore. And when they don't need government, you can't use identity politics to push them to the voting booth. Democrats want the poor and minorities on the plantation, NEED them on the plantation.

And unfortunately, a lot of them don't want to be helped.

So you're saying not only should college be free, but it should also be available to unqualified students?

Do you know that some predominantly black school districts spend more per pupil than in many predominantly white ones? And do you realize that the problems in these schools (kids whose parents don't make sure they attend, don't make sure they do their homework, don't teach them how to treat people in authority with respect, don't model responsible behavior for them) are never going to be fixed with "more resources"? And yet you and your ilk insist that impoverished kids who actually WANT to learn must stay trapped in these hell holes by virtue of their zip code of residence. You oppose school choice at every turn. Your hero Barack Obama yanked a bunch of kids in DC out of thriving private schools and sent them back to DC public schools. One of the first things he did when he got into office.

Guess what? DC public schools still suck. And a bunch of kids who were on their way to getting a good education...what happened to them? Why isn't the media reporting on that?

"The program has received support from a number of prominent D.C. politicians, including former mayor Anthony A. Williams, former D.C. Council member Kevin P. Chavous and former D.C. Board of Education president Peggy Cooper Cafritz.[1] It was opposed by Mayor Vincent C. Gray.[10]
In 2010, a randomized controlled trial conducted under the auspices of the Department of Education examined the impacts of the OSP students. While the study reported that there "is no conclusive evidence that the OSP affected student achievement," the program was found to have a significant impact on graduation rates.[11] Students who were offered vouchers had a graduation rate of 82%, while those who actually used their vouchers had a graduation rate of 91%. By comparison, the rate for students who did not receive vouchers was only 70%. The study received the Department of Education’s highest rating for scientific rigor.[12] Over 90% of the study’s participants were African American, and most of the remainder were Latino American.

Further research found that students who received vouchers were 25% more likely to enroll in college than students with similar demographic characteristics who did not receive vouchers.[13]"

along with additional support; ---elf

Pay attention, oh and nice stereotypes of black family life. I would expect NOTHING less from you people.

You frigging moron I interact with people from Brookings, Rand, CBPP, etc. quite often. Mainly when they come meddling in our work to support some specific position a politician wants to take on the defense budget(both right and left).

Brookings IS conservative. And by the way to prove to you that I know what I speak of and to reinforce the point that you are a friggin moron; the site you used as a "fact checker" is run by one man........a nurse from N. Carolina with no qualifications in the field.........LOl....can NOT make it up.

Got to love idiots who just throw out the word idiot............

Posts like these simply continue to make you the *** and expose you as the stupid, hateful **** you are.

Indy, Ark, DBS, OFTB, Supe, Steeltime, etc are all friends of mine on other social sites. They can dial up the pics of this young man in my home, with my wife, with my sons at the drop of a hat.

I have a copy of the Montgomery County MD Petition for Continued Detention, with the full police report on my desk. Case #, the list of charges.

But please, keep on keepin on with this fake bullshit so you can keep peddling your stereotypes and lies. You're back *** blatantly wrong across the board 90% of the time and when your *** is painted in a corner, you just double down with the hate and racism. Class act, ***.

Anything can be faked these days...right?

So now that your providing documentation; does this black kid happen to have a Hawaiian birth certificate?.................................................

giphy.gif

B acting 101--"CONservative appalled"......and scene.

Special thanks to the Shatnerian School of Acting

So now that your providing documentation; does this black kid happen to have a Hawaiian birth certificate?.................................................

giphy.gif

B acting 101--"CONservative appalled"......and scene.

Special thanks to the Shatnerian School of Acting

are you wanting to be banned? just say the word. i'll kindly grant this wish.

All of the articles written about the Left blanket-labeling everyone on the Right as a white supremacist, racist, homophobe, xenophobe, Islamaphobe, and a woman hater speaks very specifically to you.

The truth is none of these labels are true. None of them fit. It is the Left's goal to divide this nation, and come hell or high water, Alt Lefties like you will work to that goal. In the face of truth, you deny because it destroys your uneducated labels.

I walk daily with people of both parties, of all colors, who work to help their neighbors. In the Real America. It does not mirror your sick beliefs. Not in the least. But people like you put people like Trump in office. So on one hand, I encourage you to continue your hateful ways. Just provides long-term victory for my side. On the other hand, you continuing your hateful behavior also only continues to provide testament to the scum you really are. Not that anyone here needed this fact illuminated in bright lights. It's self evident you're a reprehensible human.

I'll continue working to make a real difference. And you can continue to claim the truth to be false. It's obvious why you go to such great lengths to deny a white man can help a black kid, and that many do daily across this great nation...because that truth destroys your ill-gotten notions and only exposes you as an idiot fool.

Gump spoke directly to you.

stupid-is-as-stupid-does-gif.gif

All of the articles written about the Left blanket-labeling everyone on the Right as a white supremacist, racist, homophobe, xenophobe, Islamaphobe, and a woman hater speaks very specifically to you.

The truth is none of these labels are true. None of them fit. It is the Left's goal to divide this nation, and come hell or high water, Alt Lefties like you will work to that goal. In the face of truth, you deny because it destroys your uneducated labels.

I walk daily with people of both parties, of all colors, who work to help their neighbors. In the Real America. It does not mirror your sick beliefs. Not in the least. But people like you put people like Trump in office. So on one hand, I encourage you to continue your hateful ways. Just provides long-term victory for my side. On the other hand, you continuing your hateful behavior also only continues to provide testament to the scum you really are. Not that anyone here needed this fact illuminated in bright lights. It's self evident you're a reprehensible human.

I'll continue working to make a real difference. And you can continue to claim the truth to be false. It's obvious why you go to such great lengths to deny a white man can help a black kid, and that many do daily across this great nation...because that truth destroys your ill-gotten notions and only exposes you as an idiot fool.

Gump spoke directly to you.

stupid-is-as-stupid-does-gif.gif

Don't forget we also nailed Jesus to the cross with our sins...............

1wct7e.jpg

More and more each visit im starting to conclude that this band of Steelernation'ers is not too unlike white supremacists and white nationalists that saunter over at "Stormfront" chanting "Jews will not...........replace us". I know a few in here aren't shy about touting their Confederacy love and deep south Dickisms.

I, too, am glad for this racist outflow renaissance. Lets us all know just how many we need to ostracize or eradicate. Send their ***** to Siberia or Russia. Along with Orangesicle Jesuswarts.

More and more each visit im starting to conclude that this band of Steelernation'ers is not too unlike white supremacists and white nationalists that saunter over at "Stormfront" chanting "Jews will not...........replace us". I know a few in here aren't shy about touting their Confederacy love and deep south Dickisms.

I, too, am glad for this racist outflow renaissance. Lets us all know just how many we need to ostracize or eradicate. Send their ***** to Siberia or Russia. Along with Orangesicle Jesuswarts.

The really sad thing is they can't even take a joke. Unless it's about Hillary or Obama of course.

are you wanting to be banned? just say the word. i'll kindly grant this wish.

So you're offended by my mentioning Obama's Hawaiian birth certificate, but not by Trump claiming he fired Comey because he was being unfair to Hillary??????????? After months of him chanting 'Lock her up!"

1wcu70.jpg

So you're offended by my mentioning Obama's Hawaiian birth certificate, but not by Trump claiming he fired Comey because he was being unfair to Hillary??????????? After months of him chanting 'Lock her up!"

1wcu70.jpg

You are and continue to attack a member of this board on a personal level.
I've told members of this board to chill on attacking others for LESS than this.

in fact, **** you.
have a nice vacation.

Eerily quiet

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/u9Dg-g7t2l4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

that this band of Steelernation'ers is not too unlike white supremacists and white nationalists that saunter over at "Stormfront" chanting "Jews will not...........replace us". I know a few in here aren't shy about touting their Confederacy love and deep south Dickisms.

who? Would love some names and references that leads you to this extreme view you're swallowing up from the talking points your media feeds you.

I can support decriminalizing marijuana use. That would be a drop in the bucket of solving these problems. And heck, I could support decriminalizing hard drugs as well, as long as it came along with drug testing for all government benefits. You want to sit around on your *** doing drugs all day? Fine, just don't expect my family to go to work every day to support that.

The problems of the black community are multifaceted and more complex than anyone in this thread has addressed. There is racism, yes. We'd be lying to deny that black people are treated as inferior by some people in this country. There is suspicion of black people, based party on crime statistics, yes, but still grossly unfair to law-abiding people.

There's also reverse racism. Kids who try to succeed and act right are accused of "acting white". There is hatred and suspicion of white people, even white people who truly want to help.

There are kids trapped in failing schools and liberals desperate to keep them trapped there for the sake of teachers' unions.

There is a lack of economic growth which limits economic opportunity.

There is a system that rewards failure and punishes success, that incentivizes out of wedlock childbirth and penalizes marriage and working. Generations of kids have grown up in this system and don't know anything else (both black and white).

Why aren't black lives matter people working in these neighborhoods, mentoring, encouraging kids to get an education, get job training, stay off drugs and not get pregnant? Instead they are teaching black people that they are helpless victims of racism, that there is nothing they can do to better their situation, that other people need to provide them with things because they are incapable of achieving them on their own. You were treated badly, therefore you are owed. Even if we could agree that's true, what kind of result do you expect when that's the message kids are getting every day?

And saying "conservatives don't like black people" is not even worth responding to. You can't say " I know many wonderful black people", that's racist. You can't say "My heart breaks for what's happening in black communities" that's racist..There's no real answer to that bogus statement, except that I know what's in my heart and that comment is used mostly when someone has no good arguments against legitimate conservative points. "You just don't like black people." Uh huh, ok.

You are spot on with there being issues beyond what this group is able to grasp. Like limited economic growth

But reverse racism, if there is such a phenomenon, doesn't impact or have such drastic consequences as systemic racism bolstered by White supremacy. The system ***** over many much more than just any particular band of individual ever could. Case in point is the justice system. For example in Florida, blacks are given harsher sentences than whites given identical circumstances prior criminal record. Across the nation, the incarceration rates of people of color including Hispanics is much higher than that of whites. Does that suggest that those groups have a propensity to commit crimes ? Not exactly. The Bureau of Justice Statistics show that given similar living conditions and environment (economics the prime fabric) whites are committing crimes in similar numbers as those other groups. They just aren't targeted as much by law enforcement. Most of those locked away are for drug charges. The war on drugs as has been stated, was a catalyst for incarcerating blacks (crack era). Given 5 times as lengthy sentences as their white counterparts.

Take those felony convictions, stain their records and it makes things extremely difficult when they are released into society. They cannot obtain student loans, no government aid, some cant get drivers licenses. No voting privileges, cant sell real estate or hold professional licenses. Cant get federal housing benefits (cant even be present in a home of his family). This complicates matters because if he has children, he cannot cohabitate with the mother and the children else they risk being barred from the program. So, this plays into the reason why there are so many children in homes without a father. The system is not conducive to him being around especially when resources are limited.

Black Lives Matter is not tasked with dealing with everything that ails the community. There are already organizations that try and focus on channeling youth to programs that assist. I mentor a group that focuses on enterpreneuralship and technology. There are anti-violence campaigns and groups that work to curb the violence in communities, even Chicago. The media doesn't focus on those because it goes against the narrative. Society is supposed to believe that negroes don't care, that we have a propensity for crime, are sexual beings predisposed to create babies. This is what society runs with (especially White Nationalists -- I know because I study them and their motives) and attitudes persist. But teen pregnancy doesn't just impact blacks. The National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unwanted Pregnancies states that since 1990 the rates for white teens has maintained while rates for blacks have precipitated (dropped by 60%--quicker than that of whites). Hispanics currently have the highest teen pregnancy rate in the nation.

Black Lives Matter is not a mentorship program. They are focused on exposing corruption, police brutality, misconduct, lack of transparency and ending the disproportionate number of killings of unarmed blacks by police who seem to never face trial or conviction. We don't expect M.A.D.D. to expend energy or resources on something like suicide prevention or domestic violence. Theres already groups who have those tasks and missions.