• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The problem is not white guys, it's black guys.

who? Would love some names and references that leads you to this extreme view you're swallowing up from the talking points your media feeds you.

I dunno but from my witnessing your posts in the past and your attitudes towards black issues, I suspect you are White nationalist sympathizer...or just a dick ...im not sure which. I know this, I don't trust your ***.

I dunno but from my witnessing your posts in the past and your attitudes towards black issues, I suspect you are White nationalist sympathizer...or just a dick ...im not sure which. I know this, I don't trust your ***.

I can assure you it's neither, and clearly you've not read my prior posts in this thread.

But you're all knowing, so....

I can assure you it's neither, and clearly you've not read my prior posts in this thread.

But you're all knowing, so....

**** that idiot. He's the biggest racist on this MB. By far. Vantard and Elftwat are distant seconds. This dude is blinded by his racism, totally unhinged.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Yeah I also know about the disparity in spending and resources available to predominately minority districts around the country as compared to majority white middle class districts, and the effect that has on performance.

CONservatives: like a moth to a flame when it comes to tired disproven talking points...........

So go ahead and provide data about the purported "disparity" in spending on public education (the only avenue where taxpayer dollars are allowed to be spent). You mean, data such as the following?

LOS ANGELES Parents are outraged over a race-based school funding formula that’s driving budget cuts at a North Hollywood middle school – due to a higher percentage of white students.

Parents at Los Angeles Unified School District’s Walter Reed Middle School received a letter from district officials last week explaining a change in the school’s Predominantly Hispanic, Black, Asian or Non-Anglo status means less funding for the school in 2017-18.

“A school qualifies for PHBAO status if 70 percent or more of its students who live within the school’s attendance boundary are identified as ‘Hispanic, Black, Asian, or non-Anglo,’” the letter from Local District Northeast Superintendent Linda Del Cueto read. “Under a court-ordered integration program that has been in place since 1978, PHBAO schools qualify for smaller class sizes and additional positions. When a school no longer qualifies for PHBAO status, fewer positions are funded.”

The letter explained that for the last two years Walter Reed has dipped below the threshold, and district officials removed its PHBAO status for 2017-18.

Parent Christia Crocker put the situation into plain terms for KABC. “It’s affecting funding because the more white people, the less money, so it’s a little bit of an interesting situation,” she said.

http://eagnews.org/la-school-budget-cut-because-too-many-students-are-white/

Or this:

This Heritage Foundation paper demonstrates that public education spending per pupil is broadly similar across racial and ethnic groups. To the extent that funding differences exist at all, they tend to slightly favor lower-performing groups, especially blacks. Since unequal funding for minority students is largely a myth, it cannot be a valid explanation for racial and ethnic differences in school achievement, and there is little evidence that increasing public spending will close the gaps

http://www.heritage.org/education/report/the-myth-racial-disparities-public-school-funding

Or this:

When we look at funding gaps within each state, we find a great deal of variation. While some states provide substantially more funding to their highest poverty districts, others provide substantially less. The trends look even worse when we consider that students in poverty are likely to need additional supports in order to succeed academically; in other words, simply offering equal funding isn’t enough.

As usual, elfiePoloLiar's entire argument is a lie.

A big, fat lie told by a big, fat, obese, bloated, dirigible-sized, fat-****, scumbag, support-hose wearing, Cheetos-guzzling, taxpayer-cheating lowlife.

and **** you, again, elfie

No, no, no, Supe!! ElfiePolo cannot be Polamalu43, since when I called her out and provided examples showing that Polamalu43 was elfie, Elfie repeatedly denied she was posing as Polamalu43. Why, that would make elfiePolo a scumbag liar.

Elfie ... too embarrassed to admit who she is.

Last edited:
Those are good "stories" of opportunity aren't they?( The old some of my best friends are black...when the black guy shows up) I wonder if Tiny Tim "smokes" any meat himself?

What the **** is wrong with you? You have got to be the most sour nasty person I have ever seen. What is your end game Elfiero? Do you really thing any of us are going to change our minds and say "Elfiero is right, communism is the way to go"?

Na Na Na Na Hey Hey-ey, Goodbye.

Good riddance to scum.

Don't forget we also nailed Jesus to the cross with our sins...............

1wct7e.jpg

It wasnt your sins ******** it was the pharissees hypocritcal actions.

No, no, no, Supe!! ElfiePolo cannot be Polamalu43, since when I called her out and provided examples showing that Polamalu43 was elfie, Elfie repeatedly denied she was posing as Polamalu43. Why, that would make elfiePolo a scumbag liar.

Elfie ... too embarrassed to admit who she is.

This time it was utterly freaking classing. Elftard...banned...

Not seen for years...PoloMalu43 shows up within 17 seconds to post another Shatner meme in the same thread.

As the tool likes to say, you just can't make this **** up.

Sad story man. I'm really sorry for your loss.

I've learned a really hard lesson through all of this. I love this kid. He loves us. Quite literally. He told his Aunt "I hope to grow up and be like the Tim Steelersfan family some day. They are great people." Choked me up hard.

Yet all we have done isn't enough. I like what we have done and hate that we haven't done more. There are only two things that would have saved him. One, us taking him completely out of that awful, wretched environment for good and providing him a bed and the structure of a family unit. Or, that he was one of those exceptional individuals you see stories about on ESPN or other networks where the kid from the hood elevated himself up and out on his own. They are exceptional because those cases are extreme outliers. Incredibly rare. 99.9% succumb to the environment.

Until the environment is changed, there's little hope.

I agree. It seems that all efforts falll short. I can definitely relate personally. I grew up in a terrible environment. Our home was a druggy flophouse. Heroin addicts were our "roommates". Somehow i was able to rise above and break the cycle. I'm told all of the time how statistically its likely that i would have five kids from four fathers and be living on welfare. I started telling myself at around eleven years old that education was the only thing that would propel me out of the liberal, hippy, abusive life style that my mother raised me in. I still suffer from the dysfunctional upbringing i had. Stupid things like proms, sweet sixteen parties, decorums, etc are like a foreign language to me. I doubt i will ever be a completely whole person. Such is the legacy of single mother failure.

Ha ha ha! See ya, Twattie. You are nothing more than a C hair wrapped around Tibtard's right bicuspid. That means you are in a rotting cesspool of liberal hell. Very fitting.

More and more each visit im starting to conclude that this band of Steelernation'ers is not too unlike white supremacists and white nationalists that saunter over at "Stormfront" chanting "Jews will not...........replace us". I know a few in here aren't shy about touting their Confederacy love and deep south Dickisms.

I, too, am glad for this racist outflow renaissance. Lets us all know just how many we need to ostracize or eradicate. Send their ***** to Siberia or Russia. Along with Orangesicle Jesuswarts.

Yes I agree.

It's horribly racist to expect minorities to obey the law and adhere to the same standards of conduct that white people do.

Can we get a permanent ban for the sock puppet accounts this time?
I wonder what race, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation and name Elfie will come back with next time. And I do hope when Justin gets nasty emails challenging the ban, he will share.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

What the **** is wrong with you? You have got to be the most sour nasty person I have ever seen. What is your end game Elfiero? Do you really thing any of us are going to change our minds and say "Elfiero is right, communism is the way to go"?

I think know Elfies type of libtard species. The more he realizes he is wrong the more repulsive he becomes, The "cant handle the truth types". He either responds with flat out lies or what he calls analogies that are so far reaching and extraneous..

The second type of libtard species I consider the most dangerous...they so deeply believe they are right to the point of hate and violence being justified and righteous...unfazed by facts.

Remember this woman?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejjP59fQD8k

The third species of libtard are the ones we most encounter...the low information types, don't really understand the issues. Or the ones that cant name the branches of government or know who the vice president is but always vote democrat because they're told Republicans are evil. They'll watch CNN and just go with that.