• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Rap Music effect on politics

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
This desperate liberal movement has no merit, and depends on creating a false narratives that other liberals can riff on, and an entire news-media structure supports this BS as if it's valid. There is nothing resembling journalism in any of this.

Rap music is an anomaly that created its own style that demanded no traditional musical ability like playing an instrument, and it's own audience, who demanded nothing of the sort. Rap music created its own standard of musicality. It has been celebrated and very successful. It is absolutely in line with the liberal way of thinking, which is that certain groups can only do so much. We need to celebrate this crap and not demand that musicians learn to read and compose music.

There is nothing resembling music in any of this.

but ...but ...there's talent there.....no ?

I know....I can see the backlash already but I couldn't resist, and it's so bad that it fits this narrative perfectly, LOL.

Rap music is an anomaly that created its own style that demanded no traditional musical ability

but ...but ...there's talent there.....no ?

I know....I can see the backlash already but I couldn't resist, and it's so bad that it fits this narrative perfectly, LOL.

Good thing that dude can play football.

Rap sucks....

(Nwa )

Crazy mother ****** named B.O, ....with a wife that claims she not a dude.

Lives behind a wall,...but we can’t have one....got guards with tons of guns, ...but you shouldn’t touch one.

Gives billions to counties that wanna crush us. ....had a VP, that’s a ******* putts.