• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Republican majority can kiss my ***

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Done nothing. Got the Congress, the Senate, and the White House, and done ****.

**** you. Understand that a lot of Trump voters will stay home next time if you keep sitting on your ***. Not only will Trump not get re-elected, but a bunch of liberals will get elected because we will just stay home.

If Paul Ryan is not removed ASAP, **** will get even worse after Donald.

Not only will Trump not get re-elected, but a bunch of liberals will get elected because we will just stay home.

Sounds awesome dude!

7972cb3b1fac4f05d91491877bd7f7103f1c5bc7

There is never a recession in D.C. Business is always good.

We need a third party to emerge, in strength, to shake things up. I can finally see that actually happening.

Well the Republican party is really not the conservative party anymore. It's filled with frauds. The democrat party is filled with Marxist commie pinko shitbags who crave power and control above all.

I'm hoping for some type of conservative libertarian blend. I doubt we change the status quo without term limits written into the constitution. The president has one and so should they.

The RINOs should pay for their deceit. Giving power to them dems isn't the answer. A libertarian revolution could really trounce them both.

Yep, term limits for all. Congress shouldn't be a career path to becoming a millionaire.

And lobbyists should be put on a leash as well.

But it's all about money, so nothing will change.

**** you. Understand that a lot of Trump voters will stay home next time if you keep sitting on your ***. Not only will Trump not get re-elected, but a bunch of liberals will get elected because we will just stay home.

People are very angry Charles, have you not watched some of the townhalls?

The Repugnicans were hoping to get tax cuts for their wealthy buddies and to get rid of Obamacare...again to help their wealthy buddies. They could give a **** about the rest.

They wanted to push that stuff through then bail on Trump when the wheels came off the Trump clown car. Well a lot of very angry people got in their faces and that dream went down in flames.

Now they just want to survive 2018.

The Repugnicans were hoping to get tax cuts for their wealthy buddies and to get rid of Obamacare...again to help their wealthy buddies. They could give a **** about the rest.

They wanted to push that stuff through then bail on Trump when the wheels came off the Trump clown car. Well a lot of very angry people got in their faces and that dream went down in flames.

No, I don't watch town halls, and yes, we all expect lower taxes and smaller government. Nothing but talk on the tax cut side, and we'll see what the budget looks like after the senate gets a hold of it. Not good is my prediction. We need a serious reset nationally about budget discussions. Even the MSM is repeating the libtardese that increasing spending by less than you increased it last year is called a massive cut that will cost lives.

giphy.gif

When it comes time to vote in your primaries, get out there and vote. Send the incumbent Rhino packing. That's exactly what we did to Eric Cantor.

The Republican career politicians are just as much a part of the swamp as the Democrat careerists. All they care about is power, money and doing whatever it takes to stay in their position.

She's not a real nun because she's wearing "come **** me" lipstick. Hit.

Full of bussed in plants by Soros.

Charles, you have the perfect last name, because, not unlike you, the Dems are sitting on their *****, on the couch, screaming at the television with a vunder-lust for eating their own--mmmm, Hillary imploding, a tasty treat--all the while, our wonderful POTUS is dissolving the Paris Accord and loving those that hate him.

Remember, by his own words, President Trump was elected to represent the citizens of Pittsburgh over the froggies of Paris.

Having Trump is like having a 7th ring, we are all winners!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Steeler Nation mobile app

Charles, you have the perfect last name, because, not unlike you, the Dems are sitting on their *****, on the couch, screaming at the television with a vunder-lust for eating their own--mmmm, Hillary imploding, a tasty treat--all the while, our wonderful POTUS is dissolving the Paris Accord and loving those that hate him.

Remember, by his own words, President Trump was elected to represent the citizens of Pittsburgh over the froggies of Paris.

Having Trump is like having a 7th ring, we are all winners!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Steeler Nation mobile app
WeAreAllWinners.gif