• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Steelers Have Declined Devin Bush’s 5th Year Option; He Will Be A FA Next Year

I would agree if he didn’t literally just stand around on some plays and not even try. It was pathetic.
Isn't that some on the coaches that allowed it to continue? I mean **** look how long they allowed Green's sh!tshow.

Isn't that some on the coaches that allowed it to continue? I mean **** look how long they allowed Green's sh!tshow.
At least with Green they had a slightly better option. It isn't like there was this great player waiting in the wings behind Bush. Besides, do you rip a guy out of the lineup or do you give some time to work things out?

All I am saying is don't write the guy off yet. Let's see what happens this year with a full offseason. If he stinks, great, all of those who said he sucks were right. That and .58 cents will get you a stamp. But you can say you were right.

This is a prove it year for Bush, if that doesn't incentivize him nothing will.
The injury is far enough removed that it can no longer be used as an excuse.

At least with Green they had a slightly better option. It isn't like there was this great player waiting in the wings behind Bush. Besides, do you rip a guy out of the lineup or do you give some time to work things out?

All I am saying is don't write the guy off yet. Let's see what happens this year with a full offseason. If he stinks, great, all of those who said he sucks were right. That and .58 cents will get you a stamp. But you can say you were right.
I am not writing him off. Just probably would have rotated him out more last season. Part of the teams problem is what was behind said player wasn't adequate. Really puts a team in a bind if the talent wasn't properly assessed and or developed.

If a guy isn't trying out his *** on the bench. I would rather put in a lesser talent with heart than a supposed talent that quits.