• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

"they squirted fluid down her throat and up her nose..." - not for the squeamish

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
"they squirted fluid down her throat and up her nose..." - not for the squeamish

http://www.local8now.com/home/headl...r-set-Mississippi-girl-on-fire-285160651.html

Authorities searching for whoever set Mississippi girl on fire

COURTLAND, Miss. — The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation and the Panola County Sheriff’s Office are seeking phone records and witnesses to find out who fatally lit a teenage girl on fire.

A passerby called the sheriff’s office to report a burning car along Herron Road, near Highway 51 Saturday night.

FIRE828.jpg

19 year-old Jessica Chambers was found outside of the car.

Her father, Ben Chambers, said, “When the fire department got there they say she was on fire out in the road,” Chambers recalled.

He said his daughter tried to tell responders who killed her.

EMT's took Chambers to the Regional Medical Center in Memphis, where she died.

“You couldn’t recognize her because she was unrecognizable,” Chambers described what he was told by doctors. “The doctor told us it wasn’t nothing we can do you know she was burned 98% of her body.”

“They said that as far as they could tell like they squirted fluid down her throat and up her nose because it just burned her on the inside so bad,” Chambers said.

“She had a big gash in her head like they knocked her out,” Chambers said.

The sheriff said deputies are on the lookout for two men they believe Jessica may have been with on Saturday night.

Chambers, who works as a mechanic for the Panola County Sheriff’s Office, is looking for answers and calling for action against his daughter’s killer.

“I want to see justice man,” Chambers said. Justice you know?”

If they catch them they should get the same as that poor little girl.

another report I'd read said the only part of her that was not burned was the soles of her feet - because she was walking in the street.

that's a horrible image.

Be interesting to see how this turns out. I say a 50/50 shot between a group of black youths seeking revenge for Michael Brown or some white girls who wanted to keep her off the cheerleading squad.

If that were my little girl, there is nothing that would stop me from exacting revenge.

What kind of person would do this to a 19-year old girl?? But yeah, I guess she and about 10,000 others do not matter enough for protests.

Be interesting to see how this turns out. I say a 50/50 shot between a group of black youths seeking revenge for Michael Brown or some white girls who wanted to keep her off the cheerleading squad.

I will take Ex boyfriend/jilted lovers for who is responsible... that or it was a rape and burn the evidence deal... my guess would be caught out with 2 men by a boyfriend and burned

I am going with a boyfriend too.

Sad that she knows who did this to her and tried to give that info but was unable to.

Pure evil is what i am going with. Who ever did it needs to be taking a dirt nap soon.

I'm hoping that she was able to get it out and they are just withholding that fact until they can get enough evidence to nail the idiot.

I'm hoping that she was able to get it out and they are just withholding that fact until they can get enough evidence to nail the idiot.
Could be. They have security camera video from a gas station she was at earlier.

Hey Southern Steeler- is this anywhere close to you? I know you live in that general vicinity.

A few weeks ago, a lady was walking through a park in Wichita. She ignored a guy who tried to hit on her. He got pissed, raped, beat, and set the lady on fire. She survived the initial assault, but died a week later.

We are truly in the end times, I believe. Only pure, seething evil would do anything this heinous.

Hey Southern Steeler- is this anywhere close to you? I know you live in that general vicinity.

A few weeks ago, a lady was walking through a park in Wichita. She ignored a guy who tried to hit on her. He got pissed, raped, beat, and set the lady on fire. She survived the initial assault, but died a week later.

We are truly in the end times, I believe. Only pure, seething evil would do anything this heinous.

From what I read, black perp and black victim. Sharpton, Jackson and Spike Lee nowhere to be found.

Yes, it was black on black crime. The suspect wasn't immediately caught, and with the victim being in such poor shape, it's a miracle this fuckwad was caught.

Yep. About an hour south of me.

I am glad to see the feds are here. I think. I'm just shocked that there isn't a ton of media coverage and outrage. If the perps turn out to be black I suspect this will fade quietly into oblivion......

Is there a feeling that this is a black on white crime?????

I don't care if its green on white. They need to kill the person or people who did this, slowly.

I watched the news this AM and they said that the girl was able to say a mans first name. In a town that small they have to know who did it, unless the person was an outsider. I'm guessing they are just making sure they have an airtight case before they bring the sicko in.

Acid bath, boiled alive. Thats what I'd want for this perp

That would destroy me if I were her dad. Do not think I could come back from that...