• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Shaun King pushing the racial divide again (and fails)

That guy is a complete hateful douchebag.

Actually, Wikipedia says he's bi-racial..

and fo sho a race baitin' loud mouth sleaze bucket.

th
th
th

th

He probably edited that wikipedia page himself. The best he can do is say his mom slept with a black guy once so he assumed he's black.

If he was confident he's black, he'd be shoving DNA in everybody's face.

Here's a childhood pic

ShaunKingWhite-Link-1024x535.jpg

Exacerbating racist *******.
Wait a minute, with the countless decades of examples of intended misidentification against black folks and other non whites, lives irreplaceably damaged, but this is an exacerbated racist *******??? Get the **** OUTTA HERE *****. Your words apply to your ***** ***!!! America will NEVER return to it's extremely racist roots in favor of whites. Pleeeeeease bring on another civil war, because you confederates and confederate favorers WILL LOSE AGAIN! And THIS time you WON'T be able to walk back home scott free. Promise you that, ******, WHAT!!!!

Steelzy Wheelzy

Mods, when you look at "2-post Steelzy" and his IP address, are you going to tell us which banned poster he is? Elfie might be back

Aaaaannnnddddd.....Elfie's back.

He probably edited that wikipedia page himself. The best he can do is say his mom slept with a black guy once so he assumed he's black.

If he was confident he's black, he'd be shoving DNA in everybody's face.

Here's a childhood pic

ShaunKingWhite-Link-1024x535.jpg

That's his real childhood pic? So on top of being a douchebag he's a complete ******* fraud. He should get together with that other fraud girl who curled her hair and got a tan. Wtf is wrong with people?

Wait a minute, with the countless decades of examples of intended misidentification against black folks and other non whites, lives irreplaceably damaged, but this is an exacerbated racist *******??? Get the **** OUTTA HERE *****. Your words apply to your ***** ***!!! America will NEVER return to it's extremely racist roots in favor of whites. Pleeeeeease bring on another civil war, because you confederates and confederate favorers WILL LOSE AGAIN! And THIS time you WON'T be able to walk back home scott free. Promise you that, ******, WHAT!!!!

Steelzy Wheelzy

Are you high? Trust me sparky if there's another civil war it won't be the north vs the south. It will be because our government has gone off the commie lefto cliff .

Steelzy Wheelzy

giphy.gif

50875337_2318312711719964_797271227218526208_n.jpg

Steelzy Wheelzy

By chance do you have freakishly large biceps?

And this cracka *** cracker has nothing on Ark (maybe the thick-rimmed bifocals).

But boobs and a smorgasbord of food on display, he does not.

i'd bet all the money in Tim's 401k that ark would pummel the black out Cream of Wheat. Ark's an old guy, and has a lot of pent up anger since he's unable to make quality decisions on friends and acquaintances.

Can't say I have freakishly large biceps but I'm 58 years old and my chest is bigger than my waist.
You know what I'm talking about.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
i'd bet all the money in Tim's 401k that ark would pummel the black out Cream of Wheat. Ark's an old guy, and has a lot of pent up anger since he's unable to make quality decisions on friends and acquaintances.

You're not betting my $$ on that inbred from Arkansawwwww

I have no room to speak of this, but also on wives, amirite?