• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

They're sending their best...criminals. someone should f'n pay!

In 2014, same thing happened in my neighborhood. I think my house took roughly $38,000 in damage. Crew of white guys replaced my roof under the same conditions. God bless em!

$38,000!

Us white guys don't work for nothing! lol

And we still don't have the political will to jail the people that continue to hire them. Honest businesses can't compete with businesses that hire illegals and don't have to pay overtime and benefits.

So we have the National Restaurant Industry admitting to hiring illegals and nobody cares ? If they jailed a couple of the big chain managers, I bet that would get somebody's attention.

Your right man...Were all fat, dumb, and happy!
lol

Your right man...Were all fat, dumb, and happy!
lol

Hey....you know me from somewhere Dino ?

th

I've been saying for years that the border can be closed with a few changes to the law.

1. Wall- The wall has to be built because people would rather be poor here than poor in where ever they come from. You can't stop it without a wall.
2. Companies that hire illegal immigrants will be fined twice. After that it becomes a felony to hire anyone not in the country legally.
3. Any state government agencies will be held criminally responsible for not obeying federal law. The Mayor wants to be a sanctuary city? Ok then he can spend a few months in jail. Same with the judges and governors.
4. Crack down on Visa overstays. Stop giving away H-1B visas. Stop all legal immigration until illegal immigration stops.

There are some other parts to it but that should work for now.

I've been saying for years that the border can be closed with a few changes to the law.

1. Wall- The wall has to be built because people would rather be poor here than poor in where ever they come from. You can't stop it without a wall.
2. Companies that hire illegal immigrants will be fined twice. After that it becomes a felony to hire anyone not in the country legally.
3. Any state government agencies will be held criminally responsible for not obeying federal law. The Mayor wants to be a sanctuary city? Ok then he can spend a few months in jail. Same with the judges and governors.
4. Crack down on Visa overstays. Stop giving away H-1B visas. Stop all legal immigration until illegal immigration stops.

Two years ago when I couldn't find a job here I tried to get a work visa for Italy. I have skills, I can embalm people, right?* I found it is almost impossible for an American to get a work visa for the EU but you don't see me picketing outside the Italian consulate waving an American flag demanding to get in.

* I also found that in Italy they don't embalm many people, they do quick burials instead and you have to be a physician to embalm.

$38,000!

Us white guys don't work for nothing! lol

Yeah, it was bad. Damaged the roof, garage door, a lot of the siding and broke some windows. Even dented the hell out of my gas grill. It was a mess.

My neighborhood got hit by a hail storm and there are hundreds of houses that need their roofs replaced. Several different contractors, every one of them, without exception, using Mexican laborers. They work 10-12 hours in 85-90 degree heat on asphalt roofs. God bless em!

Do you mean using undocumented illegal aliens and paying them under the table?
Then those businesses should be prosecuted and have their licenses pulled.

My neighborhood got hit by a hail storm and there are hundreds of houses that need their roofs replaced. Several different contractors, every one of them, without exception, using Mexican laborers. They work 10-12 hours in 85-90 degree heat on asphalt roofs. God bless em!

How do you know they were Mexicans? Did you ask them? How do you know they weren't Hondurans? Or from El Salvador?

Racist.

Yeah, it was bad. Damaged the roof, garage door, a lot of the siding and broke some windows. Even dented the hell out of my gas grill. It was a mess.

Wow! Not the gas grill man!

On the bright side.. you can now buy a nice Charcoal grill..
Not a fan of gas grills..

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...wqV2g5X5l30vCp17kJYfVQ-nXsOCYw0E03nvxoqpJmmkw

Lara Logan Reports: Cartels "Renting Kids To Fake Families" Then Sending Them Back To Be "Recycled"
Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date July 3, 2019

Lara Logan interviews incoming Acting Commissioner of Customs and Border Protection Mark Morgan about the uproar over conditions for children at some border facilities and broken laws that led to the migrant crisis.

Morgan said cartels are "renting" children to "fake families" who use the minors as a passport into the United States and then sends the kid back to Mexico or Central America to be "recycled."

"With Mexican cartels controlling the human traffic, the innocent are paying the highest price," Logan reported.

"The cartels are renting kids to fake families because they know, grab a kid, that's like a US passport into the country," Morgan said. "And then if they make it through, they're actually taking the kid to a facilitator here in the US and recycling the kid, back to Mexico or the Northern Triangles to be recycled again. That's horrible."

"Now that we've been identifying these fake families, we're starting to hear messages being told now, hey, look, you have to grab a kid. It's your passport into the United States but you may want to make sure that it's your kid now," the acting commissioner said.

while Logan may work at Fox, realclearpolitics is considered a center, with no left nor right leaning bias.
https://www.allsides.com/news-source/real-clear-politics
RealClearPolitics media bias rating is Center.

Lara Logan Reports: Cartels "Renting Kids To Fake Families" Then Sending Them Back To Be "Recycled"

Great Ideas!
Can you pls provide a cost/benefit analyses?
If your solutions are obvious, it should be easy for you to articulate the net benefit.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Steeler Nation mobile app

Dims want people like this and drugs to continue to flood across our border illegally.

The Justice Department charged 22 alleged members of MS-13 in connection with seven murders in the Los Angeles area, including one in which a rival gang member was dismembered with a machete.

The indictment, which was unsealed Monday, focused on members of a Los Angeles-area subset of MS-13 known as the Fulton clique. Prosecutors called the San Fernando Valley-based gang a “particularly violent subset” of MS-13 that “has recently seen an influx of young immigrants from Central America.”

The Trump administration has made MS-13 a major focus of his crackdown on illegal immigration and drug trafficking. The notoriously violent gang originated in El Salvador, but has strongholds in numerous American cities. (RELATED: Trump Asks Crowd How They Should Refer To MS-13 — They Shout Back ‘Animals!’)

Nick Hanna, the U.S. attorney in Los Angeles, said that the Fulton clique was responsible for 24 murders overall in the Los Angeles area over the past two years. Thirty-four members of the gang were indicted in 2017 in connection with three slayings.

The latest indictment charges the 22 alleged gang members under Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) statute. In addition to seven murders, they are accused of attempted murder and trafficking more than $1.2 million in drugs.

Great Ideas!
Can you pls provide a cost/benefit analyses?
If your solutions are obvious, it should be easy for you to articulate the net benefit.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Steeler Nation mobile app

They cost the U.S. at least $116 BILLION each year that we know of. Probably closer to $200 BILLLION because nobody know how many are actually here. My solution isn't based on just a cost / benefit analysis. If you want to look it up you can. My issues is law breaking and citizens losing their lives to foreign invaders.

Tell me the cost/ benefit to losing your child to a illegal alien. Since it is so obvious it should be easy for you to articulate.

There are a number of things about Policing in this country that are unavoidable.

1. The talent pool of people becoming Policemen is limited and not necessarily the best. Police are not highly educated with over 50% having only 2-year post-high school degrees. There is also a mental/physical requirement mix that not many people have. I'm not trying to stereotype here, but Police are drawn mostly from blue-collar and middle class demographics.

2. Police are unionized. Now I have argued adamantly here for years that I don't think any profession that is paid by taxpayer dollars should be allows to collectively bargain, form unions, or threaten/go on strike. The public unions, of which Police are part, make it very difficult to properly review and get rid of bad employees. You see this in every other unionized public profession, from teachers to county workers to guys driving buses in cities. Unions protect their own, they have deep pockets and specialized labor lawyers, they often outclass local governments with respect to resources and money available to them. I am of the opinion that 90% of all bad policing could be fixed if Police unions don't exist and common sense evaluation and firing takes place. I think there are thousands of captains out there that KNOW who the bad cops are and just can't get rid of them.

3. Race is not the driving factor of policing. Location is. There is a higher percentage of black police in this country than overall percentage of the U.S. population. The demographics of major city police forces are often MAJORITY brown (black/hispanic). The way police interact with the community is not about color. It's about location and the activity IN THOSE COMMUNITIES. It is the chicken and the egg debate. Did crime come first, THEN police entered the picture and acted like everyone's a criminal? Or did Police come first, and through racist policies assumed everyone was a criminal and then arrests/crime went up?

I'm of the opinion (without real statistical data) that it's the former. That crime begat police and that crime created the stereotype that people in this neighborhood are bad and not to be trusted. That crime is the instigator of police interaction and that more interaction in highly criminal and unstable communities leads to more chances of violence (both from public to police and vice versa).

My answers to bad police are as follows:

1. Do a better job of recruiting and keeping police.

2. Eliminate the Police Unions

3. High crime areas have to take responsibility of their communities and understand REDUCING CRIME will reduce bad interactions with the police, not the other way around.

I agree with everything you wrote. But location means nothing without people. The highest crime rates are always in minority communities. When whites move out of an area people ***** about white flight. When whites move into an area people ***** about gentrification. You can't win. Look at a crime map and they correlate with minority communities to a T. Same situation where if the police try to stop crime they are said to be "Over policing" black populations. Then if they don't police the areas they are leaving black to die in the streets. Sorry but you can't win.

Which is why I agree with your point about those areas having to take responsibility for themselves.

I agree with everything you wrote. But location means nothing without people. The highest crime rates are always in minority communities. When whites move out of an area people ***** about white flight. When whites move into an area people ***** about gentrification. You can't win. Look at a crime map and they correlate with minority communities to a T. Same situation where if the police try to stop crime they are said to be "Over policing" black populations. Then if they don't police the areas they are leaving black to die in the streets. Sorry but you can't win.

Which is why I agree with your point about those areas having to take responsibility for themselves.

It is racist to hold people of color to white peoples' standard of behavior.

Isn't saying 'people of color' racist in and of itself? Everybody is a different color, and that can depend on so many different factors. Why would the lightness or darkness of anyone's skin be of any significance whatsoever when talking about that particular human being?

So why is the color of someone's skin even a discussion to rational, level-headed people (forget the fringe lunatics here).

A community that does not prioritize the rule of law will never be welcomed into a community that does.

I think I wrote my comment above in the wrong thread. After reading all the open threads, I responded but was just as much talking about Police as this topic.