• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

They're sending their best...criminals. someone should f'n pay!

The Dims want people like this dirtbag coming across our border unchecked. And then give them free healthcare, welfare, drivers licenses and the latest that I heard this morning is...free legal representation. Unreal.

An illegal alien teenager who was released into the United States has been charged with raping a 7-year-old girl in Marietta, Georgia.
Baudilio Salomon Diaz Ambrosio, a 17-year-old illegal alien from Guatemala, was arrested and charged by the Marietta Police Department with rape, aggravated child molestation, and aggravated sexual battery.

Ambrosio, according to FOX 5 Atlanta, is accused of being alone with a 7-year-old girl in her parents’ home and forcing her to have sex with him. Police said the rape was so brutal that the girl had to be hospitalized and undergo surgery.

Isn't saying 'people of color' racist in and of itself?

Okay, this is a tangent, but the stupid phrase "people of color" is, as is the case with everything leftist, bucking fackwards.

White is the combination of all colors. That is why when put through a prism, white light looks like this:

rainbow-spectrum-colors.png

Black, meanwhile, is the absence of light, i.e., the absence of color.

So white people are people of color, and black people are people of non-color.

From now on, I demand - DEMAND - to be referred to as a person of color. Sorry to let actual facts get in the way.

Ambrosio, according to FOX 5 Atlanta, is accused of being alone with a 7-year-old girl in her parents’ home and forcing her to have sex with him. Police said the rape was so brutal that the girl had to be hospitalized and undergo surgery.

Two bullets between the eyes & call it a day. Don't waste an ounce more energy on that pond scum.

fPhOFbN.gif

2? What kind gun are you using. I have one that will blow you head clean off... do you feel luck? Well do you punk?

I'm guessing a .44 magnum revolver.

Neighbor prefers semis, just to piss off ******* who don't like "high capacity magazines," i.e., the ******* magazines that come with the gun.

Or so neighbor tells me.

Okay, this is a tangent, but the stupid phrase "people of color" is, as is the case with everything leftist, bucking fackwards.

White is the combination of all colors. That is why when put through a prism, white light looks like this:

From now on, I demand - DEMAND - to be referred to as a person of color. Sorry to let actual facts get in the way.
I want my reparations.

Sent from my VS988 using Steeler Nation mobile app

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/...lPbe0g-UM_Q0Tc1cNvZsZaARnGi7On2e-z3knpOqWUaQQ

Congressman defends Trump's tweets: 'I'm a person of color. I'm white.'
Posted: 11:33 AM, Jul 18, 2019
Updated: 12:45 PM, Jul 18, 2019

A white Republican congressman said Tuesday that he isn't offended by President Donald Trump's racist attacks on four Democratic congresswomen of color because he's "a person of color."

"You know, they talk about people of color. I'm a person of color. I'm white. I'm an Anglo Saxon. People say things all the time, but I don't get offended," Rep. Mike Kelly of Pennsylvania told Vice News.

The statements were made as the House was considering a resolution condemning the racist language Trump used on Sunday in a series of tweets in which he told Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Rashida Tlaib, Illhan Omar and Ayanna Pressley to "go back" to their home countries. The comments touched off a firestorm, though House Republicans have largely defended Trump and overwhelmingly voted Tuesday night to oppose the resolution.

Kelly was responding to questions by a reporter from the outlet who asked if anybody has ever told him "to go back to (his) country," a remark he said he's been told before.

"With a name like Mike Kelly, you can't be from any place else but Ireland," he told Vice.

Kelly said in a statement provided to CNN Wednesday that his "broader point in the five-minute-long exchange was that we're all created equal and it's time to stop fixating on our differences -- particularly our superficial ones -- and focus on what unites us."

"Attempts by Democrats and the media to divide and define us by race are harmful. We need to elevate our level of discussion," Kelly said in the statement.

The resolution to condemn racist language from the President passed the House by a vote of 240 -187, with four Republicans and one independent voting for it . Kelly was among the GOP members who opposed the measure.

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/...lPbe0g-UM_Q0Tc1cNvZsZaARnGi7On2e-z3knpOqWUaQQ

Congressman defends Trump's tweets: 'I'm a person of color. I'm white.'
Posted: 11:33 AM, Jul 18, 2019
Updated: 12:45 PM, Jul 18, 2019

A white Republican congressman said Tuesday that he isn't offended by President Donald Trump's racist attacks on four Democratic congresswomen of color because he's "a person of color."

"You know, they talk about people of color. I'm a person of color. I'm white. I'm an Anglo Saxon. People say things all the time, but I don't get offended," Rep. Mike Kelly of Pennsylvania told Vice News.

Steeltime - ahead of the curve yet again.

Spike calls elections; Steeltime calls the rest.

I make people look presentable after autopsies. Trust me, we're all the same color on the inside.

I make people look presentable after autopsies. Trust me, we're all the same color on the inside.

Not sure what inside colors means.... I've skinned deer, rabbits, squirrels ETC.. they all look the same on the inside.

I haven't heard anyone in the public eye blaming the people bringing these kids with them while they break the law. STOP BREAKING THE LAW. And if you do DON"T BRING YOUR KIDS ALONG. ****.

Immigrants of Peace Update:

In North Carolina, during the past 18 months, more than 331 illegal aliens have been charged with 1,172 child rapes and child sexual assaults, according to data collected by an independent researcher.

James Johnson, who tracks the data on his website NCFIRE.info (North Carolinians For Immigration Reform and Enforcement), says he is only able to gather data from 30 of the state’s 100 counties, which means it’s likely the statewide count is significantly higher.

Johnson has tracked rapes and sexual assaults on children by illegal aliens since 2013, using original police reports and calling arresting agencies to verify immigration status. His data doesn’t cover every month, but for the 54 months he has recorded, an average of 34 illegal aliens per month were charged with 151 counts of raping or sexually assaulting a child in North Carolina.

Further, a study shows that only 12 percent of child rapes are reported, according to the National Sexual Violence Resource Center—meaning the total number could be almost 10 times higher.

“It’s happening in every state—we just happen to be compiling the information. It’s a mess,” Johnson told The Epoch Times.

“The ones that I cannot confirm as being illegal aliens, I do not put in the reports. So, our reports are obviously on the low side every month because we can’t get around to every county, every arrest report, and we can’t verify every one that we come across.”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/illeg...rime-charges-in-north-carolina-2_3006558.html