• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

This is True Leadership and Humanitarianism

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

You other jokers otherwise known as career politicians, take notes/take notice. And if anybody thinks this guy's a joke - read up on him, his life and what he's done.

We are overwhelmed at times with the endless drivel from the new Pravda about how horrible America is, how racist, and greedy, and ugly, but anybody with a nickel's worth of common sense knows Americans are among the kindest people on earth.

Curtis Sliwa is awesome, and Donkey is right - read about how he came to prominence more than 40 years ago. You will be amazed and inspired.

That was simply awesome. I loved that, thank you for sharing. Brought a tear to my eye. Good for this man for being "decent" - something long lost in our politics.

That was simply awesome. I loved that, thank you for sharing. Brought a tear to my eye. Good for this man for being "decent" - something long lost in our politics.

Yeah there was dust in the room when I watched it too. Sadly, people like this fine man get zero coverage while the scum of the earth are propped up as kings by the newest version of Pravda. It's sickening. Never liked social media, but it definitely has its benefits, and things like this is at the top of the list. How else would we have heard about it?

Yep, I think it is that pay per ballot new system they have now
4a405310a58a3bd0.jpg