• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

This was chilling...

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
So, I brought my Dad over for the SB this weekend, and while driving him over he broke our rule about not talking politics

Started in on "That Mother ******, Trump blah blah and I just remained silent.

Worked himself up to "He's got the majority of the country going to vote for him and I don't think the court cases are going to stop him. So something needs to be done ". (Essentially admitting that the will of the people means ****, which surprised me.)

So I told him I wouldn't worry if I was him, that I heard and happen to believe the Dems will roll out Michelle Obama late in the season and she'll win the wome vote, the black vote and the "I want free sh1t vote".

And then I told him that if it STILL looks like he might win the election they'd kill him.

He said, no kidding, "I take comfort in that."

That's scary right there.

This morning, before he headed back home, I confronted him on his willingness to just assassinate a political rival because the majority of the people want him. (He claims he believes that Trump will suspend elections after he's voted in again.)

I said, you don't want to just suspend an election, you're talking about executing anyone that challenges the current administration.

He said something like "Well, you can't let him be elected."

Wow! We ARE a banana republic.

And for the record, he'd lose his freaking mind if someone suggested assassinating a Dem candidate so Trump could win more easily. But somehow doesn't see the similarity.

TDS is a frighteningly real thing.

So, I brought my Dad over for the SB this weekend, and while driving him over he broke our rule about not talking politics

Started in on "That Mother ******, Trump blah blah and I just remained silent.

Worked himself up to "He's got the majority of the country going to vote for him and I don't think the court cases are going to stop him. So something needs to be done ". (Essentially admitting that the will of the people means ****, which surprised me.)

So I told him I wouldn't worry if I was him, that I heard and happen to believe the Dems will roll out Michelle Obama late in the season and she'll win the wome vote, the black vote and the "I want free sh1t vote".

And then I told him that if it STILL looks like he might win the election they'd kill him.

He said, no kidding, "I take comfort in that."

That's scary right there.
Yikes...how old is your Dad and did he go to Woodstock? :)

And for the record, he'd lose his freaking mind if someone suggested assassinating a Dem candidate so Trump could win more easily. But somehow doesn't see the similarity.

How does he feel about dementia Joe?

Yup.
It’s looking like the Dems are going to remove him themselves but I swear if they don’t and had to wheel Joe out to the convention with his Depends full of ****, an oxygen tube up his nose, and drool running down his chin, every Democrat I know would still vote for him.

Dad is 81 and did not attend Woodstock. He married a gal from Pittsburgh who is VERY liberal and she's slowly molded his mindset to be an Uber Dem.

Just tell him that Trump will do himself in with little to no help needed from anyone else.

Dad is 81 and did not attend Woodstock. He married a gal from Pittsburgh who is VERY liberal and she's slowly molded his mindset to be an Uber Dem.

Yup.
It’s looking like the Dems are going to remove him themselves but I swear if they don’t and had to wheel Joe out to the convention with his Depends full of ****, an oxygen tube up his nose, and drool running down his chin, every Democrat I know would still vote for him.
No surprise…
They voted Fettermen in ..

Wig, your anecdote is why I believe it's time for the United States to split up. The lefties get the left coast and the northeast, the rest of us get middle America and the South. Arizona will vote to decide which region to join. Every state has 1 year to change its mind.

Ownership of the nation's debt will be based on population after the split. The two nations can now set their own energy policies, immigration policies, spending policies, currency production, taxes, etc. Let's see who prospers and who flounders. Oh yeah, we saw that circa 1981-1989, didn't we? Okay, time for a repeat.

Wig, your anecdote is why I believe it's time for the United States to split up. The lefties get the left coast and the northeast, the rest of us get middle America and the South. Arizona will vote to decide which region to join. Every state has 1 year to change its mind.

Ownership of the nation's debt will be based on population after the split. The two nations can now set their own energy policies, immigration policies, spending policies, currency production, taxes, etc. Let's see who prospers and who flounders. Oh yeah, we saw that circa 1981-1989, didn't we? Okay, time for a repeat.
Not a chance that this nation splits up peacefully.

No surprise…
They voted Fettermen in ..

You really think that was an honest election?