• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Thou shalt not say such things - pastor under fire

Well, at least he has the stones to stand by what he said in the face of inevitable Twitter apocalypse. 95% of people would offer some half sincere, mealy mouthed apology to try and placate the social media mob even though they are obviously not sorry for what they said.

Roght day for the clergy at Aretha's funeral. This guy got into some public groping.
0.jpg

What a circus.

Well lets see prior to the "Great Society" where LBJ said "Ill have those Ni@@#&voting Democrat for the next 200 years" lets look at the state of blacks in America.

Rate of bastardy was about 18%, 82 percent of black families were two parent married couples and their children.

40% of blacks were small business owners.

Blacks were moving towards economic parity with whites.

Then the Federal government lead by the Democrat Party discovered a way to make a giant dependent voting block by removing the black man as provider and protector of the black family and duped most black people in America into becoming a dependent voting block.

I would say Rev. Jasper Williams Jr is drawing flack because he is right over the target.

Well lets see prior to the "Great Society" where LBJ said "Ill have those Ni@@#&voting Democrat for the next 200 years" lets look at the state of blacks in America.

Rate of bastardy was about 18%, 82 percent of black families were two parent married couples and their children.

40% of blacks were small business owners.

Blacks were moving towards economic parity with whites.

Then the Federal government lead by the Democrat Party discovered a way to make a giant dependent voting block by removing the black man as provider and protector of the black family and duped most black people in America into becoming a dependent voting block.

I would say Rev. Jasper Williams Jr is drawing flack because he is right over the target.

The truth hurts no matter how unpleasant it is to hear it. It will also set you free. The democrats have accomplished exactly what they planned. It's nothing that can't be undone. You just have to stop drinking the koolaid.

Put Rev. Jasper Williams on my list of new favorites.

Preach on brother, preach on. Truth. Truth. Truth.

I just read this article about Rev. Williams in USA Today and I couldn't agree more with the guy. He's exactly right. And if Martin Luther King was alive today he'd have the exact same views.

There is nothing mesoginistic about saying children do better in a 2-parent household. There is nothing racist saying blacks need to look in the mirror in how they treat each other before yelling racism at every white cop or voter or passer by.

I just read this article about Rev. Williams in USA Today and I couldn't agree more with the guy. He's exactly right. And if Martin Luther King was alive today he'd have the exact same views.

There is nothing mesoginistic about saying children do better in a 2-parent household. There is nothing racist saying blacks need to look in the mirror in how they treat each other before yelling racism at every white cop or voter or passer by.

giphy.gif

It's possible he may have said some things out of turn, or not what some wanted to hear, but this sure doesn't sound so wrong:

"I'm sure much of the negativity is due to the fact that they don't understand what I'm talking about," he said. "Anybody who thinks black America is all right as we are now is crazy. We're not all right. It's a lot of change that needs to occur. This change must come from within us. Nobody can give us things to eliminate where we are. We have to change from within ourselves. It is ludicrous for the church not to be involved. The church is the only viable institution we have in the African-American community. We must step up and turn our race around."

Rev Al is feeling this in his gut. Its his leverage to the $$$.

Rev. Manning too, always a good time.

These libs have no internal compass of what's right/appropriate. They need someone to tell them. This is what happens when they run things. Even ******* funerals.

Did he by chance mention anything about Purple Drank?