• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Tidal Gate - Your Honest AGW Scientists At it Again

NASA and science are fake.........they like Muslims or something.....

Once again, you lying, deceiving, dishonest, miserable *****, you ignore the truth. I ******* WROTE THIS as an introduction:

Again, you avoid the questions. Your information - the accuracy of which I do not dispute - fails to answer ANY question.

Don't go away mad, you disgusting, vile, miserable, horrible, corrupt ****. Just go away and die.

Are you retarded? (like I need to ask) I'm quoting Tibs....

I'm NOT commenting on any of the garbage that falls out of your pie hole, or that emanates from the tips of your self anal probing digits you piece of ****.

How you like America?

[Have a 2nd grader explain it to you.]

Still mad bro?

I missed x-mas here with you guys since I had to spend almost a month in Australia (work and a little pleasure), so here is a little X-mas video for you......enjoy.

Brutal cold torments the US, and 'the worst is yet to come'

This winter storm is brutal, hope everyone affected by it stays safe and warm. Fyi, this extreme winter anomaly in the US and Canada is the outlier. Everywhere else on the planet it's warmer than the 1979-2000 baseline temp's.

gfs_world_ced_t2anom_1_day.png

<figcaption>Canada and the United States are currently the most unusually cold places on Earth right now. <cite>Climate Change Institute</cite></figcaption><cite>

</cite>Trump thinks climate change isn't real because it's cold out. This map proves him wrong.
https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2017/12/28/16827022/climate-change-cold-arctic-snap-us-canada-jet-stream<cite>
</cite>

Trump thinks climate change isn't real because it's cold out. This map proves him wrong

This headline is why people call it Fake News....

This headline is why people call it Fake News....
Did you not see his tweet on the subject? It's not the media's fault Trump is such an asshat and raving lunatic.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">In the East, it could be the COLDEST New Year’s Eve on record. Perhaps we could use a little bit of that good old Global Warming that our Country, but not other countries, was going to pay TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS to protect against. Bundle up!</p>— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) <a href="https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/946531657229701120?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 29, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Did you not see his tweet on the subject? It's not the media's fault Trump is such an asshat and raving lunatic.
It is the media's fault that they don't have a sense of humor and turn into butthurt raving lunatics over anything Trump says though.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">In the East, it could be the COLDEST New Year’s Eve on record. Perhaps we could use a little bit of that good old Global Warming that our Country, but not other countries, was going to pay TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS to protect against. Bundle up!</p>— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) <a href="https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/946531657229701120?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 29, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Uhhh, that is a joke for those who are humor challenged (aka 100% of Liberals when discussing Trump). Ya'll are just taking yourselves and your climate religion too seriously now.

<iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" style="position: static; visibility: visible; display: block; width: 500px; height: 226.172px; padding: 0px; border: none; max-width: 100%; min-width: 220px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px;" data-tweet-id="946531657229701120" title="Twitter Tweet"></iframe> xxx
<script async="" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I saw it. Of course, I also saw it for the joke it is. I make that joke often. Several of us here do, too.

<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe"></iframe>

Remember now children, cold = weather and hot = climate....don't fall for that "extreme weather" bullshit

All weather is "extreme" if you spend your life in a climate controlled cubicle

"Extreme" weather, Niagra Falls freezes!

niagara-frozen-2017-2.jpg

niagara.jpg

Last edited:
I saw it. Of course, I also saw it for the joke it is. I make that joke often. Several of us here do, too.
Of course you do. Everyone understands Trump, you and others here think it's funny. That what doesn't make it funny.

Of course you do. Everyone understands Trump, you and others here think it's funny. That what doesn't make it funny.

It is funny as long as you don't take your political obsessions too far and allow them to kill your sense of humor.

So, if you understand he meant it as a joke, and, eveeryone does, why do you post a story with the headline:

<cite style="font-style: inherit; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);">
</cite>Trump thinks climate change isn't real because it's cold out. This map proves him wrong.

So, if you understand he meant it as a joke, and, eveeryone does, why do you post a story with the headline:

Elfie can't handle humor; she is challenged by sarcasm, satire and irony, which explains why she gets emotional and personal when folks react to her dumb-assery. Plus the **** she posts is fucktarded.

Tibs used to be more normal, but his cheese began sliding off his cracker a couple years ago when Trump began to dominate the US presidential race. He has become ever more unhinged (witness today's posts) as the TDS cumulative effect takes an ever larger toll. Until he comes to grips with the fact that most Americans, like Trump, want different things than him, it is unlikely that his myopia will allow him to understand simple humor like above.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Actually, I took out of his tweet another jab at the ludicrousness of America spending billions of dollars on climate change by sending it to Africa and Southeast Asia despots.

And let's face it, it would be nice if some of that yellow/red on that map above was a bit more over the Northeast right now. It's ******* cold.

Of course it was a tongue in cheek jab but trolls can't afford to let that slide, Uncle George would cut their funding.

wDs3Iy9.jpg

The Frozen U.S. Is Paying a Terrible Price for Green Lies

Blue states which bought into the man-made global warming narrative, shut down their coal-fired power stations, rejected the Access Northeast Pipeline and instead, despoiled their landscapes with more ugly, expensive, bat-chomping, bird-slicing eco crucifixes are now paying a bitter price.

Unrelenting cold since late December has caused energy demand to spike, pushing up prices and straining supplies. New England power companies are struggling to keep up with demand.

New England’s current energy woes are the result of years of state and federal policies aimed at closing coal and oil-fired power plants, largely as part of the region’s effort to fight global warming.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...-s-is-paying-a-terrible-price-for-green-lies/

Winning!

On Course To Miss 2020 Climate Targets, Germany Opts To Scrap Them

Germany likes to champion itself as a climate leader. But when delivering her headline speech to the summit, Chancellor Angela Merkel was unable to make any new climate commitments. That’s because she was locked in difficult coalition negotiations with the free-market liberals and the environmentalist Greens.

Germany is still 40 percent reliant on coal, a reality Merkel acknowledged in her speech. Because of strong economic growth and Merkel’s decision to phase out nuclear power, Germany is set to miss Merkel’s target of lowering carbon dioxide emissions by 40 percent from 1990 levels by 2020.

During the UN summit, activists were hoping to put pressure on the government to take urgent action in order to meet the target. But instead, it emerged today that the government is set to scrap it.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/daveke...gets-germany-opts-to-scrap-them/#5822ff224815