• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Today's young (D)ims - what we already know about them shown in poll

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Nearly half (47%) of Democrats and Democratic-leaning independents under 30 say there are other countries that are better than the U.S., as do roughly a third (34%) of those ages 30 to 49. By comparison, just 20% of Democrats ages 50 and older say this. Among Republicans and Republican-leaning independents, 19% of adults under 30 say there are other countries that are superior to the U.S. In contrast, just 4% of Republicans 50 and older take this view.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-ta...other-countries-that-are-better-than-the-u-s/

47% of young (D)ims believe that other countries - unspecified of course - are better than the United States.

Congratulations, public education and stupid liberals, you have made half of (D)ims believe that other unspecified countries - who have stringent immigration policies, vastly more restrictive than ours almost certainly - are better than our nation.

As a public service announcement I would like to advocate for those young people to follow their dreams to these "other" countries. I'm sure these countries will take them with open arms and allow them the freedom to do what their hearts desire. Go with my blessing.

As a public service announcement I would like to advocate for those young people to follow their dreams to these "other" countries. I'm sure these countries will take them with open arms and allow them the freedom to do what their hearts desire. Go with my blessing.

But do us all a favor - (D)ims, are you listening? - and don't vote in our elections any more since we still live here.

But do us all a favor - (D)ims, are you listening? - and don't vote in our elections any more since we still live here.

The holistic evil that is the United States would require them to renounce their citizenship and become citizens of the Utopian/ Valhalla country they are move too.

The holistic evil that is the United States would require them to renounce their citizenship and become citizens of the Utopian/ Valhalla country they are move too.

giphy.gif

47% of young (D)ims believe that other countries - unspecified of course - are better than the United States.

We don't shoot people who try to leave. Cuba and Venezuela are lovely this time of year.

Lol. I read Canada says NO to the ousted Youth Royals. Maybe their open to take ours as with all the holloweeds that said they would leave.

The reason Canada is further left, with a ****** up education system, is that we took all yer Vietnam draft Dodgers, and they have been breeding ever since.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Steeler Nation mobile app

Canda sucks because 'Merica!!!!!!

Love it. LOL

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-ta...other-countries-that-are-better-than-the-u-s/

Congratulations, public education and stupid liberals, you have made half of (D)ims believe that other unspecified countries - who have stringent immigration policies, vastly more restrictive than ours almost certainly - are better than our nation.

I'm finding it hard to believe that there isn't a mental issue involved here. The disease is evidently spreading from San Fransicko outward if you watch some of the antics. Protesting the street clean-ups is something that I find very hard to wrap my head around.

I'm finding it hard to believe that there isn't a mental issue involved here. The disease is evidently spreading from San Fransicko outward if you watch some of the antics. Protesting the street clean-ups is something that I find very hard to wrap my head around.

You can't reason with madness. That place is what you get when you morally decay your society into no longer being functional.

I'm sure these leftist utopias view themselves as an advanced society and culture. They're actually the opposite.

You could not pay me any amount of money to live in that environment. I could not fathom raising kids in that or sending them to indoctrination camps..aka public schools...

Anybody cleaning up after these jackholes is an enabling idiot. Ship these street shitters down to the ICE detention facilities on the border. Would be a nice introduction to sanctuary cities for aspiring illegal aliens.

Wow. After the fellow told the cleaning-up congressman he was going to assault him when the cameras were off, the congressman should have looked at the cameras and said, turn away, and don't come back until I tell you.

And then... see what happens. That antifa dude threatened to kill him. Any subsequent assault could be construed as attempted murder. That's worth a hella-beating just to get that conviction and the message out.

Wow. After the fellow told the cleaning-up congressman he was going to assault him when the cameras were off, the congressman should have looked at the cameras and said, turn away, and don't come back until I tell you.

And then... see what happens. That antifa dude threatened to kill him. Any subsequent assault could be construed as attempted murder. That's worth a hella-beating just to get that conviction and the message out.

Better yet, he could kill the antifa punk and claim defense.